Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, the brand split isn't my favorite of things right now.
Old 11-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Extreme Fan

:/ Vince should just see that that was what made the WWE go downhill and put them backtogether. And it's kinda stupid, I think, to have SmackDown and Raw PPVs separately (or at least that was it the last time I was watching [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ). I mean, I liked both shows, but I wasn't going to be paying for both PPVs...
'[...]we can start over. We can do everything that we didn't do before, and you can take as much time as you need. You can take a month, you can take a year, you can take ten years...I don't care. And I'm not leaving without you. And I'm not living without you. I love you...

I love you.
'
Old 11-05-2003, 08:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think the split PPV idea was a bad idea too.... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

::gasp:: We've actually been talking actual wrestling for more than one post! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 11:11 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I take it that wrestling's not usually the thing talked about in the WWE thread? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's actually hilarious.
'[...]we can start over. We can do everything that we didn't do before, and you can take as much time as you need. You can take a month, you can take a year, you can take ten years...I don't care. And I'm not leaving without you. And I'm not living without you. I love you...

I love you.
'
Old 11-06-2003, 02:47 PM
Addicted Fan

the new posters have had a good influence [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Rockoholic #1
Shannon obsessive
Old 11-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I don't really like the split brands, and the brand split means that the same people are going to feud over and over again, we need variety.

And we usually talk about wrestlers, but definitely not in the context of them wrestling...in the ring. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

About the same wrestlers fighting over and over it's true; I hadn't realy thought about it to that extent. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Maybe Vince will have some sense knocked into him soon with some chairshot and he'll get it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, I see! So maybe it's good that I haven't been watching for a while, huh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I love you.
'
Old 11-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCFanatic4life:
<STRONG>
And we usually talk about wrestlers, but definitely not in the context of them wrestling...in the ring. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Heehee. Exactly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 11:00 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No wonder you guys are surprised. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hee, if you got me started on The Rock, you wouldn't be able to shut me up. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I love you.
'
Old 11-08-2003, 01:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm all about Kurt and Jericho...and cars...and backseats... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me's just The Rock. When he comes back...whenever that is..... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

[ 11-08-2003: Message edited .::.Roxy.::. ]

I love you.
'
Old 11-10-2003, 03:33 PM
Addicted Fan

welcome to the gutter as we call it Roxy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

its all about matt. the belt pic was afterall very inspiring [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Rockoholic #1
Shannon obsessive
Old 11-10-2003, 07:05 PM
Addicted Fan

So this is where you guys are.

I started a wwe newbies thread because I couldn't find this one. I must have skipped over it accidently. Ah well, it's cool.

So what's up?
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 11-10-2003, 10:59 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] "The Gutter"? That should be the title of the next thread...! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's a funny name.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello. I think I'm actually going to watch Raw tonight. ;;

I love you.
'
Old 11-12-2003, 01:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Roxy, we are always in the gutter, it's our permanent residence. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Crys, don't forget the backseats! What would we do without our leather backseats?!? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[ 11-12-2003: Message edited DCFanatic4life ]