Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Newbies: Lauren Graham Fans

Any Lauren Graham fans?

I've been a member of Fan Forum for a little bit over a month and would love to talk with other Lauren Graham fans.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey,

I am I am!! lol

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome!! I love Lauren and I love Gilmore Girls. I have seen many of her movies too. Huge Fan here...

I mean I got to be a huge fan of something since Dawson's Creek ended... [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

lol [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyways, hey!!!

-Monica-

Booth Brennan
Old 07-19-2003, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome here!

I love Lauren, she's so great, she's a great actress and she's really funny.

Of course i love Gilmore Girls too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mmm for those ones who love them, i'm sure you'll love to visit her own board! and for the ones that still don't know who is she...:

[ 07-19-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-19-2003, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Hey !

Is there a French Thread of Lauren on her board ?

Old 07-19-2003, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

I'm not sure tough..but i don't think so [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 07-19-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-19-2003, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

I see. So I will open one sooner ! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2003, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

That'd be great!

Lauren rocks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2003, 10:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah Lauren is awesome!

She is so pretty!!

-Monica-

Booth Brennan
Old 07-20-2003, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah in Sweet November she was really really beaufitul!
Old 07-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, she was really pretty in that movie -- to bad she wasn't in it longer...

-Monica-

Booth Brennan
Old 07-20-2003, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

The Lauren Graham board use to have a French thread but unfortunately it got pruned by the Fan Forum trolls. Feel free to start one whenever you feel like it.

Here are some direct links to interesting threads on the Lauren Graham board:

Introduction Thread - A thread where all newbies/oldies can properly introduce themselves.

The Birthday Thread - Tell us your birthday and you'll get a whole lot of birthday wishes on your special day.

The Emmy Discussion - Join us in venting on how much the Emmy voters suck.

The Lauren Graham/Craig Kilborn Appreciation Thread - A thread to discuss the undeniable love between the two.

Off Topic Thread - A place to just hang out when you're bored.

Have fun! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2003, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cool thanks for the direct links.. its like easy access!! hahaha

THANKYOU!!

-Monica-

Booth Brennan
Old 07-21-2003, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

irenemolloy thanks a lot for all those links! You're right about the emmys, Lauren should be nominated!

Monica, you're right too, it was so little time, but well, at least she was in it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2003, 07:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

True!! At least she was in it for the short amount of time. I also think she looked really pretty in One True Thing too -- but again she was only in it a few times [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I think she needs a bigger role in a movie because she is a great actress.

-Monica-

Booth Brennan
Old 07-21-2003, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

She was in One true Thing?

[ [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] I'm a bad girl, i didn't know!]

I saw that movie like 2 years ago, ok, its normal i don't remember [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll have to check it out agan!