Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Name:Kat
Main Interests:graphic design, art, tv, movies, animals, books, coffee, sleeping
Favourite Movies:Garden State (is that a requirement on the internet? lol), Donnie Darko, Finding Nemo, Clueless, ah gosh, tons more. I watch indie movies from Netflix all the time.
Favourite Tv-Shows:Of course, Veronica Mars, Scrubs, Arrested Development (RIP! lol), Queer As Folk, adult swim shows
Favourite Musicians:Jason Mraz, Kelly Clarkson, indie, folk, electronica/downtempo (relaxing music )
Favourite Books/Writers:Harry Potter, of course, Francesa Lia Block (Weetzie Bat books), I don't really have favorites, I just read alot. Or used to. I need to read more.
Any other comment?I used to come here last year as witchybaby87, but I didn't hang around long. I'm getting sick of Livejournal drama, I remember how nice you guys were, so I'm back! Hope to meet some new friends!
Old 05-07-2006, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Hello and welcome back Kat!
Old 05-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Welcome back, Kat Hope you stick around this time!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Name: Dalibor > Dali (nickname #1) > Dalzzy (nickname #2)
Main Interests: Music! Cannot live without music! hehe
Favourite Movies: Cruel Intentions, Mean Girls, Whale Rider, Shark Tale, Memento, 13 Going on 30, Monster
Favourite Tv-Shows: Alias, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Friends, Nip/Tuck, Roswell, Dark Angel
Favourite Musicians: Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Evanescene
Favourite Books/Writers: Harry Potter. It is the only series that I have read in the last few years
Any other comment? It took me a while, but the Hotmail people FINALLY recognised my account, and I was able to get my account back, which mean I was able to retrieve my FF account/username!! So good to be back, so hoping to get to know you all
Old 05-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Hey Dali, welcome back. I hope we'll get to know you better
Old 05-11-2006, 05:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks Vi The hospitality of the people here makes me always come back to this board
Old 05-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Welcome back, Dali!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Thank you Cris
Old 05-12-2006, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Soooo, I'm new here... really new...

Name: Isabell -> Isi
Main Interests: tv, sleeping, writing, reading...
Favourite Movies: way too many to tell
Favourite Tv-Shows: The OC (I would die for it), Gilmore Girls (why did she run to Chris?), Charmed, McLeod's Daughters (I cried so much when Claire's death aired in Germany), Friends, Judging Amy, Joan of Arcadia and a whole bunch more
Favourite Musicians: I like everything I think... Shania Twain maybe (now everyone is shocked...)
Favourite Books/Writers: i don't know, maybe Harry Potter or right now Inkheart... I don't read that much books anymore
Any other comment? I would love to find some new friends here!!!
Old 05-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Name: Rosie
Main Interests: Music, movies, internet, writing, computer graphics, design, photography, magazines.
Favourite Movies: Labyrinth, Almost Famous, The Matrix, Waking the Dead, Something's Gotta Give, Requiem for a Dream, Todo sobre mi madre and many more.
Favourite Tv-Shows: Gilmore Girls, CSI, Weeds, The West Wing, Sex & the City, I Love Lucy, Felicity, South Park, Shin Chan, El Chavo del 8
Favourite Musicians: Nine Inch Nails, Tori Amos, Bjork, Fatboy Slim, The Chemical Brothers, Joe Henry, Lori Carson, Roxette, Sade, Madonna, David Bowie.
Favourite Books/Writers: William Shakespeare
Any other comment? At this point I'm still sort of newbie and I hope that at least I can pass up to 300 posts which I have never reached...I'm a lazy board member.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Name: Julia - >Jule
Main Interests: tv, sleeping, reading, eating and music...
Favourite Movies: too many
Favourite Tv-Shows: Gilmore Girls (i´m so upset about the season final), Charmed, McLeod's Daughters (Why Claire?), Friends
Favourite Musicians: uhm...you don´t know them...all of that are german singers.
Favourite Books/Writers: you don´t know them too. bur Harry Potter is very cool!
Any other comment: I´m totally crazy and I would love to find some new friends here!!!
Old 05-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey there Isi, Rosie and Jule!

Great to have you guys posting here Feel free to ask for any help on this board. That's what we're all here for
Old 05-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Hi all!! I have been "lurking" FF for about a year now, and decided to start posting...

Name: Emilie
Main Interests: Writing fanfics, watching tv, hanging out with friends
Favourite Movies: Pearl Harbor, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook
Favourite Tv-Shows: What About Brian, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy
Favourite Musicians: Tyler Hilton, Kenny Chesney, Faith Hill
Favourite Books/Writers: Nicholas Sparks (anything of his!)
Old 05-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey there Emilie, good to see you decided to join Welcome to the boards and FF in general.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I finally have an avatar ! Yesssssssss !