Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

help... cant get this to work

my fan forum account doesnt seem to be working.
I bookmarked my thread that i return to and it tells me it is no longer there and yet i know it is. i cant search bc it says i dont have those privledges....
wth!!!!!
someone help me out
Old 09-29-2006, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Hey

First of all, how did you bookmark the thread? Did you click the 'subscription' feature? In that case, and if you really cannot find the thread, I recommend you to visit the general board itself and look for it, say, manually (the search feature is disabled for every single member of Fan Forum at this moment, so it isn't your account in such case), and try to find it because maybe the subscription wasn't added correctly.

But if you still cannot find it within your subscribed threads, it may be because you are not looking at an entire list of your subscriptions when you are in your CP. The list shown is the list of the most recently updated threads, and therefore you may want to click "See all subscribed threads" to see it.

If this didn't help you at all, could you explain us a little more detailed what is your exact problem and what you did when subscribing?

Don't worry, we'll find that thread
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 09-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

i didnt subscribe to it i just bookmarked it to my favorite places. nice to know that its not just my account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris - (View Post)
Hey

First of all, how did you bookmark the thread? Did you click the 'subscription' feature? In that case, and if you really cannot find the thread, I recommend you to visit the general board itself and look for it, say, manually (the search feature is disabled for every single member of Fan Forum at this moment, so it isn't your account in such case), and try to find it because maybe the subscription wasn't added correctly.

But if you still cannot find it within your subscribed threads, it may be because you are not looking at an entire list of your subscriptions when you are in your CP. The list shown is the list of the most recently updated threads, and therefore you may want to click "See all subscribed threads" to see it.

If this didn't help you at all, could you explain us a little more detailed what is your exact problem and what you did when subscribing?

Don't worry, we'll find that thread
Old 10-02-2006, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

I don't think I understand what's the problem, then. If you cannot find the thread on your favorites it probably has more to do with your internet browser than with Fan Forum, I think.

Could you find it?
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"