Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Total Fan

Happy Valentine's Day :-)

I wish you all a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope you all will share this day of love with someone special! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Post in here your wishes and desires...

Love ya all... :hugs:

Love, Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 02-13-2004, 04:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks ^^ [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] but i'm not celebrating it this year, but it's no big deal since i've never liked it much

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 02-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Ok, it's late, i've just arrived home and my father hates me and wants me out of the PC now, but i had to say something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I've never really enjoyed Valentine's day since..well i've never shared it with anyone special and i'm not very "lovely" or "romantic", but since it's my sister's birthday we always celebrate it.

Anyway, happy valentine's day to everyone, have fun and...love and be loved [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-13-2004, 06:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

&lt;----- I acually got a valentine, first time EVER

It only took me 11 years of school [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I'm not too fond of the holiday myself. I'm one of those believers that thinks that it's just another Hallmark-instigated holidays. And I don't think we should need a particular day to remind people who we love that we care about them. We should do it each and every day.

It's also because I'm single. LOL.

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 02-14-2004, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

I poop on Valentine's day.

Except when my Mommy buys me chocolates like she did tonight to make me feel all special.

My mommy loves me! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Wanna say hi?
Old 02-14-2004, 04:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Happy Valentine's day everyone! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I used to be schizo but now we're fine.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Happy Valentine's Day everybody.

Darn, I swore to myself I wouldn't say anything like that, this year... I don't really see the point in Valentine's Day in fact but I don't wanna spoil this day for the ones who like the meaning so I won't [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Valentine's day to everyone here. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
icon: xthebesthing
Old 02-14-2004, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Malha:
<STRONG>Darn, I swore to myself I wouldn't say anything like that, this year...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just like me, just like me.

I was in the supermarket today when a man entered wearing some flowers to one of the workers. All of the other workers were like "uuuh, Carolina has a boy!", but the funny thing was that the girl in question wasn't at work [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maybe i'm the only one who found it funny [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-14-2004, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just like me, just like me.

I was in the supermarket today when a man entered wearing some flowers to one of the workers. All of the other workers were like "uuuh, Carolina has a boy!", but the funny thing was that the girl in question wasn't at work [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maybe i'm the only one who found it funny [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think that's funny. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, I'm not such a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but I think it can be a wonderful day. It's just that for me, it's often stressful. It doesn't matter if I'm single or not. If I'm single, coworkers ask where's my flowers, who I'm going to do something with, etc. My close friends don't do that, though. Then if I'm in a relationship, there is the stress of making sure I get the right gift, etc. It's like you have to up yourself each time.

Valentine's (if I remember right) comes from St. Valentine, a guy who helped two lovers get together or something, right? Anyone remember that?

I do think it can be a wonderful day. Depends upon the people.

Carol
Old 02-14-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do think it can be a wonderful day. Depends upon the people.
Exactly. I hope i'll have fun once my friends will arrive home [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They have bussy lifes [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And I don't remember what was it about. I'm sure someone has explained to be but i can't remember right now.
Old 02-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Burnination101:
<STRONG>Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I'm not too fond of the holiday myself. I'm one of those believers that thinks that it's just another Hallmark-instigated holidays. And I don't think we should need a particular day to remind people who we love that we care about them. We should do it each and every day.

It's also because I'm single. LOL.</STRONG>
Yep can't really see the point in this day either, it's a bit commercial just like chrismas

This thread has been made for people to make their valentins wishes and all , but it seems like most of them are kinda bashing it instead [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 02-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cite Des Anges:
<STRONG>
This thread has been made for people to make their valentins wishes and all , but it seems like most of them are kinda bashing it instead [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Maybe we're a bit bitter that we're single. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Passionate Fan

this is the first valentine's day that I've gotten something from a valentine and I've never been bitter on v-day....

plus it's my little bro's b-day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] who can be bitter on a day like that? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lashyre/Lynia