Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2006, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Which board have you visited today? Tell us something about it!

We all have a board or boards around Fan Forum we visit regularly and love more than the others. We spend a lot of time posting on them, having fun with friends, making memories, etc... This thread is dedicated to them.

Tell us about the boards you visit regularly. Every week, every day or several times a day like an addict. How did you find them? What do you love about them? What makes you stick to them? What did you post on your favourite board today?

This thread is not only here to be posted on once with your story. You can come back regularly and simply tell us which board you have visited today. Mods, you can use this thread to talk about your board, advertise it and try to attract new posters.

Cris and I will soon develop this thread, especially with the addition of a "board of a week" feature, but it will only happen if this thread is active enough.

So have fun and post away!
Old 08-09-2006, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening the thread, Vi!

So, I used to be the huggest Fan Forum addict. And I am sure I would still be if I hadn't such a bussy summer

Sadly, right now, there are only two boards that I visit regularly (because of lack of time and also because of lack of itnerest in the rest, I do visit punctual threads but not boards as a whole at all), and those are the Newbies board (duh!) and the Jake Gyllenhaal board.

What can I say about the Jake Gyllenhaal board? I think it's one of the most welcoming boards you could ever find. Not only do we get to talk about our favorite boy, but everyone is so friendly and lovely, and we don't have to know everyone at all to feel at ease and incredibly comfortable around each other. Then there's all the amazing Gyllenhoes and regular posters, we can spend hours and days and months talking about the same topics over and over again and we never get exhausted!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 08-09-2006, 06:13 AM
Passionate Fan

I also was a huge Fanforum addict a few years back. I am now coming back to the boards religiously now

Right now, my boards that I love posting on, especially when the fall starts up will be Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, and Nip/Tuck

There there is the threads! I post the most on the Entourage thread!We are trying to get a board in time for the fall, so all you of Entourage fans, go vote a board
Old 08-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Everyone.

I visit the CSI board especially because of the Grissom and Sara thread. I just love that couple. Other boards that I visit are Fan Art, Moderator, Books, Natalie Portman (duh), and the WWE.

I would love for all you to visit the Natalie Portman board! V for Vendetta recently came out on DVD, therefore, we would love for you to visit the thread!
Old 08-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris -

What can I say about the Jake Gyllenhaal board? I think it's one of the most welcoming boards you could ever find. Not only do we get to talk about our favorite boy, but everyone is so friendly and lovely, and we don't have to know everyone at all to feel at ease and incredibly comfortable around each other. Then there's all the amazing Gyllenhoes and regular posters, we can spend hours and days and months talking about the same topics over and over again and we never get exhausted!
Oh, seems like I don't have to advertise my board. Cris you are the bestest! Yes, Jake G, board is fantastic ( Honestly! Believe me. Even if I don't mod it). Our posters are very accomodating, crazy, funny, intelligent and everything.

When I go online, I check Jake and Maroon5 boards. Then, I go to Male Celebs (check out Brandon Routh, Heath Ledger and Jared P. threads), then off to Movies board. Then I check out all the other boards, I really have fun posting - Newbies, Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams, Requests (just to check if Heath will eventually have a board ).

Oh, and Maroon 5 board? Drop by there. We're friendly bunch, too.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:33 PM
New Fan

I just started today, but I can tell which one is mine.... The Killers board is the best.. very nice...

Then I visited Johnny Depp and The Simpsons....

Fanforum is going to kill my social life... like I had one

"Oh don't you put me on the back burner. You know you got to help me out"
- All These Things That I've Done by The Killers
Old 08-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

The Smallville One... I'm new... The red kinda hurts my eyes... we'll see...

I am Tyrion's Wench
Old 08-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Friends, communities, newbies and moderators
Old 08-18-2006, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh the Killers Board is crazy, in a good way.

LittleLoLo You better check out Tom Welling's Board. It's fun there, too.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Related, Kelly Clarkson, Degrassi.. so far..
Old 08-18-2006, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Matt Czuchry, Gilmore Girls, Patrick Dempsey and Grey's Anatomy, so far

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 08-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just visited loads of boards Maroon5, Jake G. , Movies, Male Celebs, MST, Mod, Q&A, Request, House, Lost, Orlando Bloom, Josh Holloway, and Communities. Whoa! That's a lot.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:59 PM
New Fan

I just visited today Movies, The Killers, Newbies... of course, ... thats it i can think of!

"Oh don't you put me on the back burner. You know you got to help me out"
- All These Things That I've Done by The Killers
Old 08-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Newbies (duh), Off topic, Communities, Harry Potter.. and.. I think that's it..
Old 08-19-2006, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

The newbies and Joshua Jackson board.

I want new Josh news! I want something to happen, anything