Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Give life to a little cat named coconut because he wouldn't eat fish and cheese then someone flipped out and dropped A piano on a big wall that looked like Dave without the use of polish but never walked alone at night in London and England. Then the shoe ripped the lace out of the blue jacket only fit one of the little stones named John and Jack Stone. Meanwhile a little dog that had many green ponnytails that were bouncing around the Hollywood hills so DJ could hear people sing terribly, they ran around naked covering their eyes and screaming out the Star Spangled Banner. The animals hid in the closet and fell from the ceiling with extra padding. Always playing fair games makes him sick of the noise coming out of the shower in just minutes after the one of the little bears lies on the bottom of my wardrobe. Finally dogs and cats can dry all of old junk that keeps turning into deep water eventhough Fan Forum rocks. Miraculously, people always say love means happiness which makes a wonderful pie but it bit not in art. Rain always makes me get sleepy dreams only happen once in while cats are purple and they meow only pain with the paws that were blue and red. Now when birds fly without wings something always pretend to speak a word that someone must see what a balloon that old. People used powers to warn the animals of Narnia, the only person who ever dared was the thumb of power. Let's party until someone eats a huge piece pie that was so pink that it could be seen from Pluto. The butt grew into a blue hole that made everyone and yet laugh with diddle diddle
icon: xthebesthing
Old 07-28-2005, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

~ The end ~