Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2022, 07:31 PM
Graphics Team

1x06 - "Girls" Episode Discussion

1x06 - "Girls"
Episode Discussion

(Released: April 22, 2022)

Tara makes her relationship official on social media, but she isn't ready for the side effects.
The friends try to play matchmaker with Elle and Tao.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt!
Old 03-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Finally some focus on darcy/tara, loved it. So realistic and they're so cute

I feel like Tao is so focused on nick/charlie that he's missing out on the fact that Elle likes him so he's totally clueless right now

Nick figuring out he's bi and all the Narlie moments are so wholesome.

Old 05-07-2023, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I felt so bad for darcy/tara and dealing with the horrible people at school saying nasty things about them.

tao and elle!!!! i say that every ep but gosh they are cute.

Nick and charlie are great but i have a hard time remembering this ep as well lol. Will rewatch in July.

I do love that Nick is Bi and they labeled him because its nice to see a bisexual male on tv, i dont feel like we get that very often.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I know, it's so rare to see on tv. And that they actually use the word bisexual!

I agree about tao/elle, their build up is beautiful.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finishing this tonight! (I just realized that itll literally be this time tomorrow that season 2 will be available on netflix omggggg. I timed this pretty perfectly.)

-Elle revealing she has a crush on Tao to her friends was fricking cute!

-Ugh, more Harry being an ass. I love Tao's comebacks to Harry, why does he keep trying to get to him?

-It was nice to get more of Darcy and Tara... sucks to see them have to deal with all the homophobia at the school. I felt really bad for Tara not knowing how to act anymore because people were being so cruel.

-It was also nice to see more about Nick and his sexuality and him realizing he is bisexual.

-All the teasing with Nick/Charlie in the episode was dang adorable.

-I do think it was kinda crappy/sad that they told D/T about their relationship before telling Tao and Elle? Also that the girls just told Charlie about Elle's feelings without her permission? And then them setting up a double date and trying to hint at Tao was a bit much imo. I wasn't a fan of them doing that and I am glad Elle called them out.

Overall this was prob. my least favorite episode so far because it just felt a bit slower with a lot of talking and more focus on D/T who are my least favorite characters (not that I dislike them, I just dont care about their storylines AS much) but it was still great and had some great development for the characters, specifically Nick.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've finished the episodes as well I just need to get around to posting on all the threads We're fully prepared for tomorrow's magic

I agree that Darcy, like the previous episode, can be a little too meddlesome! It possibly stems from the fact that she is so out and comfortable with herself so feels she should help others be the same way. Her intentions are amazing, but it's good for her to be called out. Being helpful can be hurtful when not done correctly. That said! The milkshake scene is iconic and in big part because it's so nice to see the six main characters together Nick letting Elle in on the secret about him and Charlie was adorable It's a shame Charlie wasn't ready to tell Tao....but given Tao's overprotective nature through this whole series, his hesitation makes sense.

I really like when Nick has heart to hearts with Tara. They're such lovely friends So saddened for Tara and her dealing with the stresses of coming out. The world is full of judgmental people who deserve the garbage bin. I'm grateful that she has support in Darcy and her friends.

I'll always love them all running down the hall
Old 08-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I love that this show puts as much care to their friendships as to the romances