Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2005, 08:21 PM
Passionate Fan

I guess i feel obligated to defend the ep. It was an obvious filler post-hiatus ep, but we knew it would be. And i thought it was really good for an obvious filler post-hiatus ep. I cracked up quite a few times. (perhaps thats because im not exactly a complicated person--simple, stupid things amuse me ) I was glad there was no Logan in this ep. Since he's only contracted for four more, this should have been the one he sat out.

Overall, i admit it was a relatively uneventful ep, but the Drunk!Gurlz, diorama, and Sad!Drunk!Rory made the ep for me. Id say out of the 18 eps we've seen this one would be about #10 or 11. Not that bad...

off to write an essay. as you were
Old 04-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild toxicity
I guess i feel obligated to defend the ep. It was an obvious filler post-hiatus ep, but we knew it would be. And i thought it was really good for an obvious filler post-hiatus ep. I cracked up quite a few times. (perhaps thats because im not exactly a complicated person--simple, stupid things amuse me ) I was glad there was no Logan in this ep. Since he's only contracted for four more, this should have been the one he sat out.

Overall, i admit it was a relatively uneventful ep, but the Drunk!Gurlz, diorama, and Sad!Drunk!Rory made the ep for me. Id say out of the 18 eps we've seen this one would be about #10 or 11. Not that bad...

Aww...Matt such a simple boy...

I know that it was filler, but I still didn't care for it. And I'm seriously worried about my sanity as I am starting to agree with the recapper on TWOP...

But...
Daph! You're back! I've missed you!

"I'm okay with being unimpressive. I sleep better."
When there's nothing let to burn you must set yourself on fire.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild toxicity

I agree. I like even filler episodes such as this. It's definitely not a top episode on any means, but I liked it all the same. Any GG is better than no GG!
Old 04-20-2005, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Ok, why does anyone like drunk!girls? Paris inparticular. I thought they were done so poorly. Just ridiculous, not funny.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:30 AM
Total Fan

I guess DrunkenParis was ridiculous. That change begging part in particular... But, I'm with Matt, this ep was a filler, not the best one of the season but still okay to watch. Still, I hope we get REALLY good stuff in the next ones to compensate!

Mari and Lina!! I've missed you too girls!! And I'm glad to be back!!
Old 04-21-2005, 06:38 AM
KIT
Extreme Fan

I think we would feel different about it if it wasn’t the first episode post hiatus, remember we were suppose to start these final episodes with PF.The same happened when PF aired, we all said it was a lousy way to end before the break but that hadn’t been the original plan, we were suppose to finish with ‘So...good talk’, then start with PF.

Morning by the way.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

The highlight of the epi was hearing Logan's voice on his voicemail.

Anyone have the transcript to it?
Old 04-21-2005, 06:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I love how we're so passionate about our little show that we get this upset about an episode. Crazy GG fans of the world unite!
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:33 AM
Total Fan

I'm in the majority. Didn't like the episode. Veronica Mars, on the other hand, was heaps better.

But I am anxious to see the next episode. Logan looks interesting.

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Loyal Fan

"Hey, it's Logan, leave whatever message you want. If this is Finn, buddy! Your voicemail's full! Again! We're meeting at the Starwood, nine thirty and then just club-hopping from there. There's eleven of us, so bring the Hummer. Don't be more than half an hour late, and erase those stupid messages." *Beep.*

ETA:
I kind of liked the ep. I would have liked to see more actually important stuff, like the crying at the end... should have been longer than 5 seconds, and there was wayyyy too much Taylor - i still don't really get why he's funny. There were a few LOL parts though. Every time they zoomed in on that mute kid... i couldn't help it. And Zach likes to play the banjo! That's funny.

pale is the new tan

Last edited by iamkricket; 04-21-2005 at 08:18 AM
Old 04-21-2005, 08:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the episode ok, the diorama was too long, but I laughed at Paris and Kirk having breakfast at Lorelai's, and I loved the teaser scene with Lorelai and Sookie in th eline to say goodbye to old man Twickam. But I feel that there was not enough explanation about the R/L cool off, and I was looking forward to the last scene between Rory and Lorelai, and it was too short. Oh well, the previous look really interesting, and Logan is in it, so we know is going to be good no matter what.

Obssesing about: Harry Potter, Marillion, Gilmore Girls
Old 04-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohead
I'm in the majority. Didn't like the episode. Veronica Mars, on the other hand, was heaps better.

But I am anxious to see the next episode. Logan looks interesting.
*laughs evilly* So, how's the VM addiction going? Cause I'm flying sky high on it?

"I'm okay with being unimpressive. I sleep better."
When there's nothing let to burn you must set yourself on fire.
Old 04-21-2005, 11:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Sophies! Okay, I am so excited for Tuesday. Logan is so cute pacing and all. Haha But it really bugs me that he ignored her for 2 weeks. I get the no-strings part and stuff but he called her twice a day and then just ignored her? Not cool, but I have totally been where Rory's at.
Old 04-21-2005, 11:16 AM
KIT
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoChaser9
*laughs evilly* So, how's the VM addiction going? Cause I'm flying sky high on it?
I’m a little afraid of my addiction to the show Lina, it can’t be good for my health getting all worked up trying to figure out who killed Lilly, and my throat is hurting from all the squealing I do when LoVe are on together.
Old 04-21-2005, 11:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brady~
Hey Sophies! Okay, I am so excited for Tuesday. Logan is so cute pacing and all. Haha But it really bugs me that he ignored her for 2 weeks. I get the no-strings part and stuff but he called her twice a day and then just ignored her? Not cool, but I have totally been where Rory's at.
Men are really hard to understand... Those in real life and those in television shows aswell...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread