Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I. Can't believe you checked! I'd rather not check!
Oh sure. I don't check on a regular basis or anything. Just the occasional peek. To see what shippers talk about, since they have a lot more scenes to talk about.

I don't stay long though, they're so silly. They just make me roll my eyes. Because all those scenes? Amazing. So great. Every one. He said so much, in just those few words. They really could have had a future.

Good grief.

I don't mind sounding ridiculous, since I know we aren't like that for real. But some other shippers are like that for real.

Tristan and Rory had an amazing connection. When they meet again, there will of course be sparks flying every which way.

Look out! Don't get burned by one of their sparks. They're everywhere!
Old 09-22-2011, 02:48 AM
Total Fan

So glad we're onto the 2nd page. My phone was taking forever to load the first page and then I'd forget about it!

Quote:
I don't stay long though, they're so silly. They just make me roll my eyes. Because all those scenes? Amazing. So great. Every one. He said so much, in just those few words. They really could have had a future.
Tristan also said a lot (non verbally) when he walked passed Rory and glanced at her in Paris Is Burning. You know just after saying he heard Paris' dad actually had a family in Paris

Quote:
Tristan and Rory had an amazing connection. When they meet again, there will of course be sparks flying every which way.

Love it!

Rory resented Dean watching when Tristan said he would kiss her goodbye. Because if Dean wasn't there Tristan would have kissed her
Old 09-22-2011, 05:32 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

Quote:
Rory resented Dean watching when Tristan said he would kiss her goodbye. Because if Dean wasn't there Tristan would have kissed her
Rory still thinks about that kiss, almost 10 years later
Old 09-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
So glad we're onto the 2nd page. My phone was taking forever to load the first page and then I'd forget about it!
Yeah, I'm glad we got to page 2, too. It's kind of annoying to scroll through the long OP.

Quote:
It's actually why her relationship with Dean started to disintegrate after that. Because Rory had to turn to Jess to fill the void that Tristan left.

Quote:
Rory still thinks about that kiss, almost 10 years later
Oh, the regrets she lives with.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She can never look at a piano after that
Rory dated Logan because he reminded her of Tristan
Rory secretly watches OTH because she finds one of the leads to remind her of Tristan
Old 09-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Rory secretly watches OTH because she finds one of the leads to remind her of Tristan
Oh when fanfics would mention that Tristan looks 'like that one guy from Cinderella Story and OTH.'
Old 09-22-2011, 03:44 PM
Total Fan

I think I've read a fic where someone has mentioned Tristan looking like CMM.

My pet peeve in fanfic is when Tristan and Rory have a fight(and are together) he goes gets drunk and makes out with another girl or something like that. Why can't they have a normal fight? I think he deserves a bit more credit.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh when fanfics would mention that Tristan looks 'like that one guy from Cinderella Story and OTH.'
Quote:
I think I've read a fic where someone has mentioned Tristan looking like CMM.
I'm not going to lie, chapter five is going to have a reference to a movie he was in. Although no one will say that he looked like any of the characters from it.

Speaking of chapter five, I have the dreaded news that I will not have it ready to post tomorrow. I apologize for getting your hopes up. I really feel bad, because Friday is such a nice (non guilty) time to give you a distraction.

As a peace offering, I will post a sneak peak on my LJ before I go out of town tomorrow.

Quote:
My pet peeve in fanfic is when Tristan and Rory have a fight(and are together) he goes gets drunk and makes out with another girl or something like that.
Yeah, I've noticed how he turns to drinking and sulking when mad. And it's made me wonder if I make him too soft, to not do that.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Speaking of chapter five, I have the dreaded news that I will not have it ready to post tomorrow. I apologize for getting your hopes up. I really feel bad, because Friday is such a nice (non guilty) time to give you a distraction.

As a peace offering, I will post a sneak peak on my LJ before I go out of town tomorrow.
Well I'm looking forward to the sneak peak. I have 3 midterms already next week so I will not be posting so much :/
Old 09-23-2011, 06:13 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
And it's made me wonder if I make him too soft, to not do that.
No your Tristan does not come across soft at all. In fact he just comes across mature. When I think of Tristan drinking and sulking, I think of him as a 16 year old, not a 30 year old.

I'm looking forward to the sneak peak too! I've brought work home with me, but I'm pretty sure I'll be checking to see if you have posted and reading fanfic most of the time
Old 09-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
No your Tristan does not come across soft at all. In fact he just comes across mature.
Oh good. Thanks for the reassurance.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to the sneak peak too! I've brought work home with me, but I'm pretty sure I'll be checking to see if you have posted
No need to keep checking back. It's right here:

Chapter 5 Sneak Peak
Old 09-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

love the op. very nice.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicalredhead (View Post)
Oh good. Thanks for the reassurance.

No need to keep checking back. It's right here:

Chapter 5 Sneak Peak
Loved it
Old 09-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Loved it
Ditto. I'm looking forward to reading how Rory responds to Kwan's question

Quote:
love the op. very nice
It is very pretty