63. GGAva
64. gilmore_gal
65. Caris_leogirl
66. CestLaVie422

The reasons why we think they are perfect together:
  1. 'Cause " that's why she loves him", and he loves her back
  2. 'Cause a simple touch on the knee has meaning
  3. 'Cause he's game for a woman like her
  4. 'Cause the looks they give each other....
  5. 'Cause they have unbelieveble chemisrty
  6. 'Cause she loves his back
  7. 'Cause there's only one step from hate to love
  8. 'Cause they have a tight grip on each other
  9. 'Cause they will prove WE were right
  10. 'Cause their relationship is great
  11. 'Cause she's the one who sets him on vibrate
  12. 'Cause we know what makes them smile like that...
  13. 'Cause they want MORE than just an on-screen romance
  14. 'Cause it's been 7 years in the making
  15. 'Cause they are great actors, but not great enough to hide it
  16. 'Cause the wave said it all
  17. 'Cause they are gonna make LL make up extra HOT
  18. 'Cause she´s friendly with his tongue
  19. 'Cause he wants to be with her.. he just need to be told
  20. 'Cause she wants to be with him .. she just needs to be told
  21. 'Cause they look more handsome than any other couple
  22. 'Cause their lips were meant to share the same space... trust me
  23. 'Cause he knows her for over 6 years..damn it
  24. 'Cause their kids would be gorgeous
  25. 'Cause their on-screen kisses look too hot to be fake
  26. 'Cause she can't give one interview without mentioning making out with him
  27. 'Cause we don't believe her when she says their relationship is brotherly
  28. 'Cause she might be the only woman who can stop him being an incorrigible flirt
  29. 'Cause he said he's definitely game for a woman like her
  30. 'Cause they can laugh with each other
  31. 'Cause she didn't mind him touching her leg during the Backstage Special
  32. 'Cause she's the only constant non-related woman in his life
  33. 'Cause she likes his solid back
  34. 'Cause he likes her beauty, her sparkling intelligence and her laughing voice
  35. 'Cause he hates to see to leave but loves to watch her go
  36. 'Cause if all the chemistry was just 'acting' they should have Oscars by now
  37. 'Cause she's not a temporary feature in his life
  38. 'Cause even after 5 years they still have chemistry
  39. 'Cause he doesn't flirt with other women when he's around her
  40. 'Cause he doesn't get bored when she's around
  41. 'Cause even after 6 years working together they still have fun together
  42. 'Cause he wanted their characters to get together a few days after they started the first season
  43. 'Cause they both look great in Jeans
  44. 'Cause all his girlfriends look suspiciously like Lauren
  45. 'Cause Lauren loves all the juicy scenes
  46. 'Cause Scott tells fans that they are actually dating
  47. 'Cause Scott likes to fantasize that he really does date Lauren
  48. 'Cause he says shes the best actress he's every worked with
  49. 'Cause Lauren digs the rugged look
  50. 'Cause she once described him as "awfully sexy"
  51. 'Cause Scott called her a "top woman"
  52. 'Cause The Kiss will hold the truth
  53. 'Cause she feels she knows how he looks like naked
  54. 'Cause her eyes only sparkle for him
  55. 'Cause 20 threads of dirtyness made them even HOTTER
  56. 'Cause it's right there in this kiss
  57. 'Cause now they can finally come out
  58. 'Cause they will make this year Emmy's unforgetable
  59. 'Cause they both look FAKE kissing other people
  60. 'Cause it's rumoured she's havig his baby
  61. 'Cause their child will be named Lisajokafral Patterson
  62. 'Cause for halloween he wanted to dress up as her

our proof:

some checking out

and of course they can't keep their hands of each other

Music Videos:

Breathless by Cat

Clips:

LG - Women in Film Awards - Credit to blaab
Backstage special 2004 - Credit to vaso

Scott & Lauren Site (with fics):

REALITY JUNKIES

Quotes by Scott and Lauren about each other:

Scott On dating a girl like Lorelai slash Lauren in real life:
"I'm definitely game for a woman like her, the sparkling intelligence, the beauty, the laughing voice, and well, when she walks away from me, it ain't so bad either."

Scott:
"She's better than the best actress I 've worked with."

Lauren
"I feel that Lorelai's verbal side could require something more than the monosyllabic gruntings of Luke. He is awfully sexy though. And has that plaid-shirt wearing charm. I think you'll have to wait another season to find out."

Scott:
"She does what all the top women do," Patterson says, "comes to the set completely prepared, completely professional, cares about the work more than anything - getting it right, getting the moments right, getting the beats right - and we're both like that. We're both obsessive about the arc of the scene and just getting it right."

Scott: Right. It's.... it's daunting yeah, but you know, we are pretty much lead by Lauren Graham. You know, she is remarkable because we..... We don't really get much rehearsal at all.
Scott: Uh, so..... I remember last season we did a ten page scene that they handed us in the make-up trailer. And we had no chance to rehearse it or even look at it. We just has to go in and shoot it because it was a scene that was uh, rewritten.
Scott: Uh, and ya just kind of learn to do it. And they don't give you all the time in the world and you pretty much better get it, so we're getting better all the time at working under the gun.
Scott: Yeah, you don't know where uh, Lorelai ends and Lauren begins.
Scott: Uh, It's really true. She's the perfect actress for that role cause she is like that. I mean she does have that.... that manic energy and that super sharp intelligence and that wit. You know, she really is like that. Uh, but anyway, they give us as many takes as we need to get it perfect. Uh, last night we did it in two takes, um, some nights we do it in twenty. It just really depends on....on... You know sometimes the dialogue can get really tricky.
Scott: There are some real tongue twisters in there. And, you know, they're giving her reams of dialogue to do so it's amazing that she can even get through it and she does it so well. I think she has every...... every award she has coming to her, she deserves cause she's gonna get a lot of 'em.

LOS ANGELES -- Longtime fans of the WB series "Gilmore Girls" have expressed delight that the gruff coffee shop owner Luke portrayed by actor Scott Patterson has finally started a romance with Lorelai, played by Lauren Graham.

Fans are curious about something more personal when they stop Patterson on the street.

"They want to know primarily if we're dating in real life," Patterson told reporters on Saturday, "and I always tell them we are."
The characters' transition from friends to lovers has caused some changes on the set, however.

QUESTION: Question for Lauren and Scott, down here in the center. When your characters go from friends to lovers, does the working relationship change in any way?

Lauren: We're sleeping together currently.

Scott: Altoid.
Lot more Altoids.
But we are sleeping together, yeah.

QUESTION: How WOULD you characterize your working relationship with Scott over the years?
Lauren: Totally great. It's a working relationship, like most of them are. But he was so great in that part. I really loved my scenes with him and the chemistry we had. Our banter was among the most fun stuff to do.

QUESTION: Over the years there's been speculation that you and Lauren had some rocky times. Would you say that's accurate?
Scott: No, I think it's not accurate. I think it's really inaccurate. And I think people thrive on rumor and innuendo, and that sells papers, gets people to click on websites, but Lauren has always been pretty much the rock of that whole production. She did the lion's share of the work, and she did it with real aplomb. I wouldn't have wanted that schedule, not for 10 minutes would I have wanted that schedule. I mean, that schedule would've broken a workhorse, and she just plowed through it every day and it was pretty amazing to watch. We would hear those things and just laugh. We had a very comfortable working relationship. I enjoyed doing scenes with her because I knew she was going to hit the ball back over the net as good as she got. All of that stuff is just overblown.

QUESTION: Would you like to work with her again?
Scott: Oh, absolutely. I would work with her again in a heartbeat. She happens to be a very, very, very good actress. I would jump at the chance to work with her again.

What the Stars Are Wearing on Halloween (from New York Post)
Scott Patterson: I'm going to go as Lauren Graham. Just kidding

Last thread

by dragonflyinn

KB

Last edited by vaso; 12-13-2007 at 06:20 AM
Old 11-09-2007, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread
Old 11-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Danke

New LG pics....
Lauren Online Gallery / lauren-online.net - Last additions/001
Old 11-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread, vaso.

I just read those last quotes from SP and LG about each other in their interview with MA, and I feel so much better now! I had forgotten what they had said, and it was so great to read it. After some of the things that SP said lately, I was starting to fear that those rumors might have something true about them, but now .. no way. I'm back! I love love what Scott says about Lauren and how she was the rock of the show and that he would never want her schedule but it was amazing to watch her plowed through it every day. And I love love how Lauren stresses the fact that it was a working relationship. Of course it was, that's what is supposed to be, right Lauren? Why do you feel the need to stress that? And also I looove that she says that she loved their banter. Did she only mean LL's?
I'm in a happy mood today. New LG's pics (thanks for that Tanja), a great title and I re read those amazing quotes.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

"...We would hear those things and just laugh..."

I would KILL to see those two laughing together

Thanks for the new thread

Should we add the Halloween quote to the 1st page?
avi by me
Old 11-10-2007, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Even more pics...

Item Listing
Old 11-10-2007, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Should we add the Halloween quote to the 1st page?
we should!!! it's a shame we're not updating the first post

Quote:
And also I looove that she says that she loved their banter. Did she only mean LL's?
my frind once told me that's there more of them in LL banters than we could even guess
Old 11-10-2007, 04:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty twin (View Post)
my frind once told me that's there more of them in LL banters than we could even guess
Aw .. that makes me so happy! I always thought that ..I mean, I always imagined SL had a banter similar to LL ... In the Backstage special, although the whole interview was weird and all of them were a little uncomfortable (who can blame them? That host sucked), I love the LG and SP part. I love when she tries to help him say Milo's name and I especially love that part about the grocery store when he says he gets a better deal there, when he's a dollar short they say it's ok and let him go. and she says it's not a better deal, that he's stealing and spreading around town. And then he says if the price of her peppers goes up to not blame him, and touches her leg. I always looked at that, as them teasing each other. I read a few comments on that interview with people saying Lauren looked a little annoyed at Scott. It weren't that many comments, maybe one or two, but no way I think that. If she was annoyed at him, it's the way Luke and Lorelai are annoyed at each other. They were teasing each other, and completely ignoring the interviewer and I loved that.

And what else did you friend tell you? I love hearing about this .. Pleaseeee tell us more!

Last night I re read Mind Blowing Blue. It was the only SL fic that I hadn't read a second time, because of the not so happy ending. But last night I decided to do it, and once again I loved it, although I don't think she redeemed Scott that well, and the ending is not enough satisfying after everything. But she's a wonderful writer, and I wish she would write a sequel to this fic. I don't know who she is. Did she use to post here? Kasia you must know who she is. Are you still in contact with her? Or she lost interest in GG and SL and doesn't go online anymore? It's a shame ... I'd love a new fic from her. (Of course, while I wait patiently for a Falling, BTR3 and ATR update. It's great to hear the chances to get one of those increased now. )

Long post .. ehehe
Old 11-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
In the Backstage special, although the whole interview was weird and all of them were a little uncomfortable (who can blame them? That host sucked), I love the LG and SP part. I love when she tries to help him say Milo's name and I especially love that part about the grocery store when he says he gets a better deal there, when he's a dollar short they say it's ok and let him go. and she says it's not a better deal, that he's stealing and spreading around town. And then he says if the price of her peppers goes up to not blame him, and touches her leg.
I have to agree. I love love love that scene between both of them. They just can't take there hands off of each other, can they?
Old 11-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nope. I'm sure playing it cool was hard for them...
avi by me
Old 11-12-2007, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren♥Scott 4Ever (View Post)
I have to agree. I love love love that scene between both of them. They just can't take there hands off of each other, can they?
I just love! that at one moment they started to banter with each other about the bits in shopping and ignored everyone around. I mean the chik was hitting on him in front all of those camers and yet he focused totally on Lauren....
And then she said Milos last name in sink with him cause she just KNEW he would say it wrong, she knows him
Old 11-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Supreme Fan

aw loved that interview

sad though it was the only one with them both in it
Old 11-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know right? But at least they made the best of it and flirtd with each other.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_earthquake (View Post)
aw loved that interview
Me too.....total chemistry.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Yeah the interview was nice. Scott showing off is tattoo and Lauren totally checked it out and got all He is my man