Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>Kat: I saw your non-existant twin sister on the train today..I think she thought I liked her cos I kept staring at her cos I was like OMG KAT..but not really, obviously. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anywho, you have a twin. Be sure to check your birth certificate. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Eves! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

You're kidding? You saw someone who looked like me? That's never happened in my experience. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cool! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] *SHF* I'll be sure to check the certificate. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ROTFL that she probably thought you were giving her a look in. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] On behalf of my other half, I'm flattered. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>Hey Eves! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

You're kidding? You saw someone who looked like me? That's never happened in my experience. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cool! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] *SHF* I'll be sure to check the certificate. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ROTFL that she probably thought you were giving her a look in. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] On behalf of my other half, I'm flattered. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Yes, just like you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Same build (well from the pics, derr), same facial features, same hair..she was you!
Sobsob, I had to stop looking at her (sigh, no more OMGKAT!) because she kept staring at me.. Maybe it was *you* are you in Sydney by any chance? (ah I don't know, I'm [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] and super tired)

How are ya + kittykat?
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Yes, just like you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Same build (well from the pics, derr), same facial features, same hair..she was you!
Sobsob, I had to stop looking at her (sigh, no more OMGKAT!) because she kept staring at me.. Maybe it was *you* are you in Sydney by any chance? (ah I don't know, I'm [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] and super tired)

How are ya + kittykat?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Wow, so cool! I have twin residing in Sydney. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Imagine if we'd run into one other while I was there in November. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's probably where me and my twin differ. I don't generally maintain longer-than-a-few-seconds- eye-contact with people on the street. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I'm very well, and kittykat is too, thankyou. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]&lt;&lt;-me, [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]&lt;&lt;-kittykat

How're you this eve, Eves Peeves? [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 02-24-2004, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Wow, so cool! I have twin residing in Sydney. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Imagine if we'd run into one other while I was there in November. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's probably where me and my twin differ. I don't generally maintain longer-than-a-few-seconds- eye-contact with people on the street. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I'm very well, and kittykat is too, thankyou. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]&lt;&lt;-me, [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]&lt;&lt;-kittykat

How're you this eve, Eves Peeves? [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]</STRONG>
If you did..well it'd be funny to watch. You'd be like [jawdrop] YOU'RE ME..I MEAN, YOU LOOK LIKE ME..I MEAN.. rotfl.

Same rules apply for eye contact on the train then? (cos I wasn't on the street, I was on the train) Funny, I normally stare out the window listening to music or read or something, but I forgot both those things and had to, shudder, look at people for my own amusement for the duration of the trip. (hence finding kat2)

Oh that's good then..I wouldn't want kittykat to be all [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]..lol.

I'm pretty good actually..Have been very tired lately though. I wanted to watch Queer Eye last night and didn't even get past 1/2 an hour. I was fast asleep. Weird..

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited *Evie ]
Old 02-24-2004, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah editing aint working..I meant to say I listen to music/read on the train but I forgot to type the first part so my previous post looked really stupid without it..anywho. (there's 10 seconds of your life you'll never get back. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Going to find a tape to tape Guy on rove. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

If you did..well it'd be funny to watch. You'd be like [jawdrop] YOU'RE ME..I MEAN, YOU LOOK LIKE ME..I MEAN.. rotfl.

Same rules apply for eye contact on the train then? (cos I wasn't on the street, I was on the train) Funny, I normally stare out the window listening to music or read or something, but I forgot both those things and had to, shudder, look at people for my own amusement for the duration of the trip. (hence finding kat2)

Oh that's good then..I wouldn't want kittykat to be all [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]..lol.

I'm pretty good actually..Have been very tired lately though. I wanted to watch Queer Eye last night and didn't even get past 1/2 an hour. I was fast asleep. Weird..

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited *Evie ]</STRONG>
That'd be precisely my reaction! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, I'm twice as cautious on the train since the possibility of weirdos skyrockets. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yeah, I can't live without my discman when I'm on pub transport. I kind freak out if I realise I've forgotten it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But whenever it does happen, I too, resort to discreet gawking at other for amusment purposes. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Heeee, just wait. Once I have her fully trained she'll be like a kinky Mr. Bigglesworth. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Yeeeah, baaybeee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Awww. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Where did you see up to on Queer Eye? It's probably your subconscious realisation that uni is soon to start up again. I feel tired just thinking about another year of uni. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Gotta head off now, Eves. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Schmo's boot isn't far from my butt. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Rove's on soon though. Guy's on tonight, isn't he? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Lovely chatting. T'was fun hearing about my evil-starey Twin. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Have a great night and hope to catch you again soon. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 02-24-2004, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Who the hell is Mr Bigglesworth. Do I really wanna know? Probably not but eh...
Stop corrupting poor kittykat. No one deserves that, especially a kitten that can't defend itself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I don't remember what it was..I just remember glancing at the wall clock at was like 'eee so early!!' everything else is a blur.

Yup, Guy's gonna be on. Woo and a hoo!

Your twin wasn't evil..actually, if you *had* a twin she'd be innocent + sweet, two things which you are not. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Okay, you're sweet but innocent &gt;&gt;BAHAHHHAHAAHAA. HAHA. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okie dokes, I'm off to watch Rove. GUYGUYGUYGUY. Lovely chatting with you. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 04:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

awesome TV night tonight.. yaay. the new simpsons were actually hilariously funny for the first time in ages.
That poor hot house. They keep making the worst possible decorating decisions ._.

*waits for guy on rove*

edit

goodnighty everyone.. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited shineyjess ]
shineyjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Milo fans [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] not me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
If you don't know about his new board on ff, then go and visit it [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

G'd Evening! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Who the hell is Mr Bigglesworth. Do I really wanna know? Probably not but eh...
Stop corrupting poor kittykat. No one deserves that, especially a kitten that can't defend itself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Your twin wasn't evil..actually, if you *had* a twin she'd be innocent + sweet, two things which you are not. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Okay, you're sweet but innocent &gt;&gt;BAHAHHHAHAAHAA. HAHA. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
You mean you still haven't seen Austin Powers? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Mr Bigglesworth is Dr. Evil's cat. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Heee, true. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] She is young and impressionable. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Aw, well thankyou, Eves. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Yes, I'd have to agree with the elimination of innocence in that assessment also. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Guy was hella funny on Rove. The cabbie story and the accent he put on for Rove's skit! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll be lurking for a bit, while Schmo's at cricket. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 02-25-2004, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>You mean you still haven't seen Austin Powers? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Mr Bigglesworth is Dr. Evil's cat. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Aw, well thankyou, Eves. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Yes, I'd have to agree with the elimination of innocence in that assessment also. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Guy was hella funny on Rove. The cabbie story and the accent he put on for Rove's skit! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I've seen it..I saw AP2 I think..or 1..One of those. Oh okay..I remember the cat..eww, trying to give me nightmares are ya?

No worries.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But sigh, what went wrong..you use to be such a good girl.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I know..twas hilarious. It was kind of cringeworthy though, as daddy tends to use an accent like that sometimes.

Anywho: quizzle time: Oh yes, I'm only doing your quizzie Kat..because you're SPECIAL. and because I don't have time to do everyone else.

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Pedophile. Obviously because of Tom..(I'm not the most creative person, I'll be the first to admit that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
2. Am I loveable? YES.
3. How long have you known me? Um, 2002. I think..I'm pretty sure..Do not spork me if I am wrong.
4. When and how did we first meet? Dawson's Creek thread.
5. What was your first impression? SHE LIKES NICK TOO!!
6. Do you still think that way about me now? No..We've both moved on from the OMGOMGNICKOMG stage sadly.
7. What do you think my weakness is? Young boys..
8. Do you think I'll get married? Yes.
9. What makes me happy? Kinky things, I am sure.
10. What makes me sad? Mean tutors + friends leaving?
11. What reminds you of me? Delta,
12. If you could give me anything what would it be? Hayden Christensen.
13. How well do you know me? sorta..I mean, you think you know someone but really..I only know a lot of the general Kat-like things.
14. When's the last time you saw me? Never..
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Not really..I'm superb when it comes to telling you my life's story.
16. Do you think I could kill someone? No..
17. Describe me in one word. Attentive.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same? Stronger I guess. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? Well hell. #17.

BBL I think. Have to go to the shops. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I've seen it..I saw AP2 I think..or 1..One of those. Oh okay..I remember the cat..eww, trying to give me nightmares are ya?

No worries.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But sigh, what went wrong..you use to be such a good girl.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I know..twas hilarious. It was kind of cringeworthy though, as daddy tends to use an accent like that sometimes.

Anywho: quizzle time: Oh yes, I'm only doing your quizzie Kat..because you're SPECIAL. and because I don't have time to do everyone else.

</STRONG>
Hey Eves! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bald Mr. Bigglesworth is kinda riiooww, doncha think? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

It still can't quite pinpoint it myself. It's a shame really. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ha, really? How cute! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Aww, feeling so very chuffed about now. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
I'm loveable enough that you'd give me Hayden? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hehe, young boys are my only real obsession. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I like that you think Im attentive. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
You did pretty well. A+ and many SHFs for you, missy. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Quizzie comin' back atcha...&gt;

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Idolphile. Coz of Guy, Kelly, Justin, Shannon...the list is sure to go on. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
2. Am I loveable? YES! *pinches cheeks*
3. How long have you known me? Yes, early 2002, I believe. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]
4. When and how did we first meet? Aha, Dawson's Creek thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
5. What was your first impression? SHE LIKES NICK TOO!!...and she has a cool avatar. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
6. Do you still think that way about me now? The Nickness has toned down. Sadly. *sniff* But I remain in awe of your avs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
7. What do you think my weakness is? Anything Idol. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
8. Do you think I'll get married? O' course. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
9. What makes me happy? Idol, telling things like they are, sharing my Delta fandom with Kat, random digi-camming & quizzing and listening to Aaliyah. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
10. What makes me sad? Family BBQs...maybe I'm confusing that with boredom actually. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Um...disappointing GG eps? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
11. What reminds you of me? Delta, BSB, Idol and SHFing! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]
12. If you could give me anything what would it be? A nice boy with a crazy afro, or the chance to meet Aaliyah. [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]
13. How well do you know me? Pretty well. Considering we've chatted over a couple of years now, but have never actually met in person. I feel like a know a large part of you and your life. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
14. When's the last time you saw me? In piccies at the Delta forum lunch last year. You were looking lovely too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Nope, I've let most of my deep dark secrets fly. You're good to talk to and give me perspective where I need it. I trust you enough to do that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
16. Do you think I could kill someone? No..
17. Describe me in one word. Witty.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same? Stronger. Indeed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? See #15. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Schmo's home. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Must scoot. [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Have fun at the shops and hopefully catch you later on, Eves. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

icon by *Evie
Old 02-25-2004, 03:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Hola skanky hoes!

I bet I'm the only skanky hoe on [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img].

ETA - I was right! I'm an Elite Fan now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] &lt;---. TTYL.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited . : iLLusioNz : . ]
Old 02-25-2004, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Back for a lil while! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Yay Mia! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Congrats on getting your full set of stars. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

*Edited* Heading off. Going out tomorrow night, but should be on Friday. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Night sweets! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

icon by *Evie
Old 02-25-2004, 07:06 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] anyone around

I am the Pupper Master!
Cold Blooded Jelly Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread