Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

New fan, new fan, yay! Welcome, Ally! I'm so happy you've started watching the show now. Heh, I had those same thoughts about coming to the show so late (I began binging it in 2010 and it's why I joined ) but better late than never, I say. Please feel free to visit us and share your thoughts as you go through the series. Don't worry if it takes you a while, we'll still be here. I also loved S&TC back in the day, I'd watch that show with my girlfriends, we had so much fun and laughed so hard together.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Welcome Ally!

Updated:
http://www.fanforum.com/f56/literati...milo-63194474/

Last edited by Lindsay; 08-04-2017 at 08:03 PM
Old 08-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the update.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Old 08-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kally100111 (View Post)
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Sure! We're so happy to have you here with us!
Old 08-19-2017, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone!

Name: Andrea
Birthday: April 10th
Favorite TV show: Firefly, The Office, Gilmore Girls, Halt and Catch Fire, The IT Crowd, Penny Dreadful, FMA: Brotherhood and xxxHolic.
Favorite singer/band: Cuélebre
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, archery (I don't practice it, but I plan to), playing videogames (every now and then) and everything that has to do with computers.
Favorite GG character & why? This is a tough one. If I had to pick one, I think I would say Rory (even with all the mistakes she's made). But I also really llove Logan, Lorelai, Paris, Luke and Kirk. And Miss Patty. I find her hilarious... Anndd I almost name all Stars Hollow hahaha

To add a bit more. I just finished today the original series, for the first time, and I just loved it. I needed something easy and funny to watch, and this was the best series I could have picked. Although I did have a hard time watching episode 7x21. I knew what was going to happen and it still wasn't easy at all. Gosh. (Whyyyyyy!!!)

I think it was already clear by my last sentence but anyway... I'm Team Logan! (And I thought I wouldn't like him a bit lol)

ps. Is there any thread with icons? I couldn't find any!
Old 08-19-2017, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome to our merry group!
Old 08-19-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Welcome Andrea! Glad to have you here and that's awesome that you fell in love with the show. Our avatars/icons thread is here.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you both!
Old 08-21-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Welcome, Andrea!!! It's so lovely to meet you! I'm thrilled you were able to binge the series for the first time and love it as much as we do. And I'm Team Logan as well. So, please feel free to join us over in the RL thread. You get extra bonus points for being a Browncoat as well!!! I'm so excited to meet more new fans watching this show for the first time as I did 7 years ago.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Shiny! And thank you! I think I'll go over there, yup

I honestly wished I watched the show as it was airing, because it had to be amazing to be able to talk about it in real time. But oh well, on the firsts seasons I was too young, and then I was too teenager I guess hahahaha.
(Although now that I think about it, I'm not sure when was aired in Spain)
Old 08-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yay! See you over there!

And I know what you mean, a part of me would've loved to have been watching this show live but I'm also kinda glad I missed out on all the drama. I've heard crazy stories of what this board was like back in the day with all of the ship wars.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I guess you have a point there! I personally don't like to bash other characters. I obviously think that Logan is better because of this and that, otherwise I wouldn't be on his team, but I don't know, I don't like the negativity that usually comes with team wars.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory Bennet (View Post)
Yeah, I guess you have a point there! I personally don't like to bash other characters. I obviously think that Logan is better because of this and that, otherwise I wouldn't be on his team, but I don't know, I don't like the negativity that usually comes with team wars.
Yeah, I'm a positive person, I don't like to dwell on negative stuff too long so I understand where you're coming from. Fortunately, on this board we have the anti threads to keep all of the negativity contained for the most part. I just don't venture into the anti-RL thread and I'm a happy little kitten.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Updated: http://www.fanforum.com/f56/noddies-.../#post91275494
Closed Thread   Post New Thread