Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I definitely wanna see Endgame again.

I'm one of the few who has not watched GoT.
I've never watched GoT either, Lindsay.. It's too violent for my taste.
Never seen any of the Marvel movies.

I've seen Dumbo today, such a cute movie..
Old 05-06-2019, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Glad you enjoyed Dumbo, Anja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I did! Only because I follow them on Twitter & IG and they've been heavily promoting the premiere after this long hiatus. I can't WAIT! But I'm gonna be so sad to see Clark Gregg playing a baddie, I already miss Coulson with a passion.
I know.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I don't know if I want to see Dumbo or not because that movie makes me cry ugly tears.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

If you do, make sure you have some tissues within reach, there are some sad moments in it..
But it's worth seeing, it's a good movie!
Old 05-07-2019, 04:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
If you do, make sure you have some tissues within reach, there are some sad moments in it..
But it's worth seeing, it's a good movie!
Agreed with this!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Do you ladies watch Game Of Thrones? My husband and I started watching it a while back, about the first 5 episodes, and we could just not get into it. It's so visually dark and I just couldn't get invested in any of it.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar, about TBBT:

Spoiler:
Old 05-17-2019, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
Do you ladies watch Game Of Thrones? My husband and I started watching it a while back, about the first 5 episodes, and we could just not get into it. It's so visually dark and I just couldn't get invested in any of it.
I watch it but I’m behind a season or two. It is very dark and that’s why I haven’t caught up because I can’t handle dark material onscreen these days. I thought it was superb acting and gorgeous cinematography, though.
Old 05-20-2019, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know the new Aladdin movie comes out this Friday but I'm waiting to watch it for my birthday next week
Old 05-21-2019, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see the new Aladdin movie. We might go this Sunday!
Old 05-21-2019, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I finally watched A Quiet Place. Anyone else see it?
Old 05-25-2019, 04:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I can't wait to see the new Aladdin movie. We might go this Sunday!
Saw it yesterday. Another example of why I love the live action movies more than the original Disney classics (which were great aswell!). I'm just a sucker for this kind of movies. The entire world (and animals/characters ) looked gorgeous and the music was spot on, even a few new songs. Especially loved the voice of the actress playing Jasmine. One of her numbers made me go in a good way.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-25-2019, 04:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Ingmar, about TBBT:

Spoiler:
For me it was one of the best finales...of all time. I loved how they
Spoiler:

What did you think of it?

I'm sad that the TV season is as good as over. Grey's Anatomy had a nice finale too (I wonder how they will fix Meredith, Alex and Webber), The Good Fight aswell. Plus all of the other shows we watch

Summer will be quiet. There's a short season of Big Little Lies (season 2 - I can recommend season 1!), and the Veronica Mars revival. Oh, and S3 of Handmaids Tale. Can't wait to see Alexis Bledel again!
Old 05-25-2019, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I agree with what you said about TBBT.

I haven’t watched The Good Fight in awhile. I don’t think I even watched the 2nd season.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’m just excited Agents of Shield is back on and Melinda May is being a badass which I always love seeing.

I’m glad y’all enjoyed Aladdin. As a Disney fan that makes me feel good that they’ve done such a great job with these live action remakes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread