Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2018, 03:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Hard to believe it's that time!
Are there any new shows you are interested in? I haven't watched a lot of promo's yet. Manifest could be interesting, but other than that I'm not sure which new programs we'll be watching. Already a busy schedule as it is this year iirc. We may try out the new Charmed.

Grey's Anatomy, Station 19, How to get away with Murder, Big Bang Theory, Supergirl, The Flash (though we're still two seasons behind, but we watch fast), Legacies (though we first have to finish the Originals, and since we're only in season 1 that may take some time, so we'l probably watch Legacies S1 next summer or something), Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago Med, The Good Doctor, The Good Place, The Resident, This is Us, Good Girls (tho mid-season start), and For the People (also mid-season iirc). And I may be forgetting one or two. Like The Good Fight and GoT!

Not counting the shows we like, but we're several seasons behind on. Criminal Minds for example.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
It's too bad that we have to wait until October for The Rookie.
I know. But it’ll get here sooner than we know it.

I’m looking forward to the new female Doctor Who!
Old 09-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

I've been watching Take Two the past few weeks.
Really hope The Rookie will be on Dutch tv as well..
Old 09-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Are there any new shows you are interested in?
I don't think so. I've seen a few promos here and there, but haven't really looked up the new shows.

I think my shows this year are: American Horror Story, 911, The Resident, The Big Bang Theory, The Good Doctor, This Is Us, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order: SVU, HTGAWM, Seal Team, Will & Grace, The Walking Dead, and The Rookie. And iZombie which is midseason.

Last edited by Lindsay; 09-09-2018 at 10:15 PM
Old 09-10-2018, 06:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I don't think so. I've seen a few promos here and there, but haven't really looked up the new shows.

I think my shows this year are: American Horror Story, 911, The Resident, The Big Bang Theory, The Good Doctor, This Is Us, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order: SVU, HTGAWM, Seal Team, Will & Grace, The Walking Dead, and The Rookie. And iZombie which is midseason.
Quite a lot aswell
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I seriously don’t know how y’all do it with so many shows!
Old 09-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I seriously don’t know how y’all do it with so many shows!
Watching 3-4 episodes per day helps on most days we watch 1-2 while having our dinner and then 2 before we head off to bed.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^ Yep. Sometimes I get behind if I have a busy week. But I catch up eventually.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Watching 3-4 episodes per day helps on most days we watch 1-2 while having our dinner and then 2 before we head off to bed.
That’s so crazy. I need to get back into the swing of things and continue my Ugly Betty viewing before bed. I’ve given it up because I’ve been so consumed with the Younger show and fandom. Now we have practically an entire year before the show comes back so I have no excuse.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm excited for Good Girls and Riverdale to come back. I also love Supernatural and The Walking Dead but not as excited for them lol and SPN was once my favorite show.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It should be interesting to see how they write Rick off on TWD. They'd have to kill him off, I would think? What else would be believable.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
I'm excited for Good Girls and Riverdale to come back. I also love Supernatural and The Walking Dead but not as excited for them lol and SPN was once my favorite show.
Good Girls is a show I’m also looking forward to. The first season was excellent.

@Jen, That’s a coincidence. I just recently purchased the complete Ugly Betty series on Amazon when it was on sale. Saw all of the episodes years ago, but it’s about time to watch them again sometime soon.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, I honestly have stopped watching TWD and since they're killing Rick off I definitely don't care to keep watching. I think it's reached its end and I know a lot of people like me who've also ceased caring about it anymore.

Ingmar - Oh cool! I never watched it when it was on TV but I'm enjoying the little I've seen so far, it's a cute show. I LOVE Michael Urie (Marc St. James), his character's a hoot. It's funny to also see him on Younger as a similar character.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I still like watching it. I'll probably continue to watch it cause I wanna see how it all plays out. I'm also enjoying FTWD. It's changed a lot, but it's kept my interest.

AHS is on tonight. I'm gonna watch after my shower!
Old 09-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)
Well, we all know that this is the era of comebacks. Let's see, we've got...

Roseanne
Murphy Brown
Will and Grace
Prison Break
Gilmore Girls

I probably missed something.

If they think it can make money...
there's Full House

I've been re-watching Dawson's Creek lately

gonna check out Single Parents on ABC and gonna watch the new season of Fresh Off the Boat when it comes back in October

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 09-13-2018 at 11:42 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread