Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2022, 11:06 AM
Passionate Fan

His gestures are dripped in money and entitlement. Not romantic at all.
Old 08-14-2022, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

Yep. If he didn't have that money, he wouldn't be able to do the things he did and bought for Rory. And it's this stuff that people love about Logan, so absolutely he is stanned because of his money. Where as for me, his money is part of why I hate him.
Old 08-14-2022, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
All of Logan's romantic gestures he'd never be able to do without money. Which for me, makes them not romantic, especially when they money isn't even his.
Yep, exactly.
Old 08-14-2022, 04:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yep. If he didn't have that money, he wouldn't be able to do the things he did and bought for Rory. And it's this stuff that people love about Logan, so absolutely he is stanned because of his money. Where as for me, his money is part of why I hate him.
I agree. I would rather have something bought for me through earned money than paid for by someone else.
Old 08-15-2022, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

It makes it more meaningful. Look, if Logan had all that money because he was earing it, Ii would have so much more respect for him. I mean, I would still sneer because people being THAT ridiculously rich is bad for the world and we should hate the wealthy lol, but AT LEAST he was working tonnage earned it. But no, not Logan.

And THIS! Say it louder for those in the back!
https://jessmmariano.tumblr.com/post...omparing-rorys

Quote:
Logan, on the other hand, has never had to work a day in his life. He has abused his parent’s wealth over and over again and never feels any true remorse (examples: sinking a yacht, not trying hard at Yale, etc.) He chose time and time again to stay under his parent’s control because of the wealth that came with it. He didn’t care if they belittled his girlfriend or forced him to work a job he wasn’t qualified for and didn’t want to do, he just went along with it because he wanted to keep his wealth and status.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:47 AM
Passionate Fan

I hate when people say that Logan is like Lorelai. Ew, no! What an insult to Lorelai to compare that entitled jerk to her.
Old 08-15-2022, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. Logan blowing about how he's left that life is laughable since it never lasted long. He is nothing like Lorelai.
Old 08-16-2022, 04:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Logan loves his wealth, privilege and entitlement. He's so gross.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

https://fayevalcntine.tumblr.com/pos...n-and-cheating

This is long and in depth but makes some excellent points.
Old 08-16-2022, 12:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
https://fayevalcntine.tumblr.com/pos...n-and-cheating

This is long and in depth but makes some excellent points.
Such good points! Rory always gets the blame for the Logan cheating scenario, from his fans, who are so adamant he didn't cheat because Rory didn't contact Logan. But he didn't contact her! So why is it all on Rory? Logan ignores her, then he decides to sleep with multiple women and then HE later decided they were broken up so he can't be accused as a cheater.
Old 08-16-2022, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
And THIS! Say it louder for those in the back!
https://jessmmariano.tumblr.com/post...omparing-rorys
"He didn’t care if they belittled his girlfriend or forced him to work a job he wasn’t qualified for and didn’t want to do, he just went along with it because he wanted to keep his wealth and status."

Of course. It would be devastating to lose that. Even if it's at the expense of another person.
Old 08-17-2022, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
Such good points! Rory always gets the blame for the Logan cheating scenario, from his fans, who are so adamant he didn't cheat because Rory didn't contact Logan. But he didn't contact her! So why is it all on Rory? Logan ignores her, then he decides to sleep with multiple women and then HE later decided they were broken up so he can't be accused as a cheater.
Yup. And that really sums up their relationship. Logan decided on everything, he defined their relationship and Rory just went along with it. Right up until when he proposes and even has their future planned out on his terms, to revolve around his life. He was suchva gaslighter in trying to convince her he didn't cheat on her. He makes me sick.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes he was gross in gaslighting her into making her believe he didn't cheat on her.
Old 08-17-2022, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

We've spoke about this before, but the fact he uses this moment to tell her he loves her fir the first time, makes the gaslighting all the more obvious and gross.
Old 08-17-2022, 05:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
I hate when people say that Logan is like Lorelai. Ew, no! What an insult to Lorelai to compare that entitled jerk to her.
I hate that too. Yes they both grew up with rich families, however he desired the extravagant carefree lifestyle but didn’t want to work for it, whereas Lorelai couldn’t stand the lifestyle and worked hard to create her own everyday life…completely opposite.