Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2008, 05:00 AM
Total Fan

# 1 for me

I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.

Michelle
Old 04-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Addicted Fan

I vote for #4 as well.
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
Old 04-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

#4 - 5
#1 - 2

I'll go with #1, I don't know... I don't want to start the next round so quickly
Old 04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Passionate Fan

It surprises me that you guys are voting for #1, I thought he was a class A jerk then. It's not surprising that people have so many different opinions though, there is a lot of jerkness to choose from.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

up
totheplatformofsurrender;
i was brought but i was k i n d
Old 04-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Just doing the tally...

#4 - 6
#1 - 2

Seems pretty much decided.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless01 (View Post)
It surprises me that you guys are voting for #1, I thought he was a class A jerk then. It's not surprising that people have so many different opinions though, there is a lot of jerkness to choose from.
I think that since it's a Noloro thread, not only for Logan, there are some people that just don't like them together, but might have nothing against him, picking #1... just a theory...
Old 04-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Hi everyone! My name is Kate - I am a HUGE GG fan. I watched it from day 1 -I'm not sure why I've never ventured over here before, but I've been wanting to for a while.

Okay, so if ever there was a thread that I feel like I belonged to... it's this one. There are no words in the English vocabulary to describe my loathe for Logan/Rory as a couple.

I think the title of this thread says it all, about how I feel. I love it!
icon:Luka
Old 04-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Welcome to the thread, Kate! Glad to have another Noloro.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitinha (View Post)
I think that since it's a Noloro thread, not only for Logan, there are some people that just don't like them together, but might have nothing against him, picking #1... just a theory...
That cracks me up because it makes perfect sense, but yet I would have never considered that there would be people here that don't have anything against Logan. Lol. Eye opener.

Hi Kate. Yeah, this is one of my favourite threads at FF. Always good to have another NoLoRo completely secure in their loathing.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to NoLoRo thread Kate Glad you hate the Logan/Rory couple as much as we do

Quote:
I just watched The Real Paul Anka the other day and while the RJ scene totally breaks my heart ever time, at least there's a little snippet I really like about it. The fact that Rory actually admits that Logan is just a mistake too. A mistake she can't fix because she fell in love with him (how could this happen? I still can't understand...) but it makes me feel better that she knows he's not the right guy for her and he's just another thing that went wrong in her life and should be fixed. Even if she can't fix it at this point.
I know what you mean...It´s like in LMHYBRO episode...she tells Logan what a jerk he is and she even admits that going out for parties and drinking "it´s all they do"...I was thinking "yeah Rory, we don´t understand either why are you still with this guy and what did you see in him in the first place!"...

Quote:
It surprises me that you guys are voting for #1, I thought he was a class A jerk then.
Yeah, I think it´s one of his "jerkest" moments too...showing off his "I´m oh! so awesome because daddy´s money will get me everything I want and the world is on my feet" attitude ...I couldn´t stand him since the moment he opened his mouth (although eventually I stopped hating him...S7 Logan doesn´t bother me at all, for example...I just wanted him out of Rory´s life...I become one of those people that Anita mentioned )

And now my vote goes to #4

#4 - 7
#1 - 2
Old 04-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i see what you guys are are saying about #1 he was a total jerk there...maybe i should change my vote...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Welcome to the thread Kate, this is one of my favorite thread in too, i think at one moment i stopped hating him he just disliked me so much, specially when he was with Rory
Old 04-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
i see what you guys are are saying about #1 he was a total jerk there...maybe i should change my vote...
Don't let us sway your opinion, Lauren, I just feel obliged to speak my opinion way too often. Besides, #4's a gonner anyway.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

don't worry about it hun....anyway you look at it Logan's a jerk
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread