Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

I found out about becasue fox24 posted it! lol but you're welcome!

so how are you doing?
Old 04-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I almost forgot about it myself, school has a way of doing that to me.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

I know it does thte same thing to me and I have been sick! lol a year it's been a year...:sighs: wow a long time...
Old 04-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For our next Holidays in May we should eat icescream out of bowls. I don't know I found the summary of a Lit fic that said Logan eats icescream from a bowl and I think its because of Teach me tonight when Jess says he prefers cones. I personallly think eating ice scream from a bowl is better its cleaner and doesn't mess up your clothes the way cones do. Plus you can't eat hot fudge sundees from cones.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
For our next Holidays in May we should eat icescream out of bowls. I don't know I found the summary of a Lit fic that said Logan eats icescream from a bowl and I think its because of Teach me tonight when Jess says he prefers cones. I personallly think eating ice scream from a bowl is better its cleaner and doesn't mess up your clothes the way cones do. Plus you can't eat hot fudge sundees from cones.
yeah I like bowls too! they are better!
Old 04-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good so official holiday food is a hot fudge Sundae in a bowl.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone I was watching parts of Balaikas on Friday on ABC family I did change the channel on Jess's what going on speech. However, I do wish that Logan had brought him over to his place and gave him those expired chips. That would have been a nice death by food poisoning.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good so official holiday food is a hot fudge Sundae in a bowl.
yeah! that's our official holiday food!

Quote:
Hi everyone I was watching parts of Balaikas on Friday on ABC family I did change the channel on Jess's what going on speech. However, I do wish that Logan had brought him over to his place and gave him those expired chips. That would have been a nice death by food poisoning.
yeah it would have been!
Old 04-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Absolute Fan

I totally agree, I always thought ice cream from bowls was better. I'm kinda a clean freak so thats one of the reasons plus by the time I finish eating my ice cream, I have no room for the cone so why let it go to waste when all its going to do is make a sticky mess? Bowls are way better! You can eat your ice cream slow without it dripping and it doesn't make a mess plus you can have alot more of it and put alot more on it! Jess is an idiot! So official holiday food is ice cream out of a bowl!

Quote:
Gosh we gotta make a "how to kill Jess" list
Old 04-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I totally agree, I always thought ice cream from bowls was better. I'm kinda a clean freak so thats one of the reasons plus by the time I finish eating my ice cream, I have no room for the cone so why let it go to waste when all its going to do is make a sticky mess? Bowls are way better! You can eat your ice cream slow without it dripping and it doesn't make a mess plus you can have alot more of it and put alot more on it! Jess is an idiot! So official holiday food is ice cream out of a bowl!
I know it's a total waste...I love bowls better you can have more ice-cream and you can add chocolate sauce! lol

Quote:
Gosh we gotta make a "how to kill Jess" list
Old 04-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was trying to find other NITL food but all I could find out was Indian food but I never tried it. We could add coke with lime that Jess sort of sneered at in Lost and Found and i like coke with lemon. Sorry to bring up food its just I was hungry, and food is an important part of Gilmore girls
Old 04-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Absolute Fan

^lol don't be sorry, it think having an official food would be cool. It would set our holidays apart from others! I have never tried indian food but even if I did, I don't think it would make a good holiday food because Lorelai also made cracks about it. The lime coke I could see working very well! OH and deviled eggs!!! I juuust watched that episode! It was sooo funny! He obviously is gonna have a problem with deviled eggs after that whole "egging Jess' car" thing
Old 04-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

egging Jess' car...

an official meal... I like that idea, but I have no ideas.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

OH MY GOD!!!
IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!
i can't believe it! everyone i have ever met loved her and jesse, but i couldn't stand them together. i thought i was so weird.

i like the actor, but i HATE Jesse.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Touldengal I know what you mean even when this thread opened last year it endured some controversy. Feel free to come here and vent anytime
Closed Thread   Post New Thread