Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2006, 02:47 PM
New Fan

more posts

hey im new and i need more posts and i want avatar so plese help me get more posts! thanks!
Old 11-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome
Old 11-26-2006, 02:54 PM
New Fan

hi!
Old 11-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSucks202 (View Post)
hey im new and i need more posts and i want avatar so plese help me get more posts! thanks!
Stop trying to open new thread without a real purpose. Go to the existing threads and engage in the conversations going on. If you want to increase your posts, go to the game threads, there you can increase the number of posts fairly quickly.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:58 PM
New Fan

umm this thread has a purpose...
Old 11-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
umm this thread has a purpose...
Helping you get more posts is not a good enough purpose to warrant your own thread. Scroll down, there are plenty of threads where you can post:

From what you said about my Avi, it seems like you like Luke/Lorelai, the JavaJunkie (JJ) thread is all about that.

Your nick makes me think you might be anti Lorelai/Chris, at least anti Chris, the Neshbe thread is all about that.

You've mentioned avatars before, well the Avatar thread is all about that...

The game threads such as the Gilmore Girls ABC might be a good place for you to increase posts... etc...
Old 11-26-2006, 03:05 PM
New Fan

oh ok sorry. thanks.
i thought you could start a thread about anything like on the cw message boards but i guess its different here
Old 11-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
oh ok sorry. thanks.
i thought you could start a thread about anything like on the cw message boards but i guess its different here
The problem with that is that there are so many fans on here that allowing everyone to start threads about anything will lead to complete chaos. If there's a special need for a thread you can ask a mod if it's okay, so they won't close it down on you (which they will do on this thread pretty soon)
Old 11-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the board!

Check your PMs when you get a chance.

Roxy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread