icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 01-26-2023, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love how Jess enjoyed seeing Rory get flustered by him lol
Old 01-26-2023, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I love how Jess enjoyed seeing Rory get flustered by him lol
Omg me too lol

icon
Old 01-27-2023, 02:10 AM
Passionate Fan

https://at.tumblr.com/onurownkidd/do...n/jtj3dge7ls0q
Old 01-27-2023, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

forgot to share this before but I love this

https://onurownkidd.tumblr.com/post/...i-think-it-was

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 01-28-2023 at 10:29 PM
Old 01-27-2023, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that!

icon
Old 01-27-2023, 10:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Lovely .

https://gilmoredanesmariano.tumblr.c...rownkidd-dorks
Old 01-27-2023, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Forever my favorite season 2 episode with them

Because you didn’t say goodbye

I’m a wreck

The scene that made me a goner for these 2
Old 01-28-2023, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that!

icon
Old 01-28-2023, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

https://at.tumblr.com/reputayswift/t...u/9djnde4f5jfc

https://at.tumblr.com/onurownkidd/yo...s/59g3kgk98wgq
Old 01-28-2023, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
What’s your favourite literati moment?

okay so if i have to choose one moment i think it’s the one when she goes to nyc to see him. because it’s not her to ditch school and go to a strange city and see a guy that isn’t really her guy at this point but she does it anyway. and lorelai even mentioned it how it’s not her, because rory mentions her actions as well as that she didn’t even recognize herself if she wrote it down and i think it’s so interesting turn of events because until this point rory’s entire world was lorelai. she would have never skip her mother’s graduation in s1 or even in early s2. her mom is her best friend, her whole world, she loves her mom so much she feels so ****ty for missing it but she’s totally completely by this point in love with jess that she doesn’t even recognize herself. and i think it’s also super interesting that she went without anyone else knowing because again it’s so not her and she did it anyway. and it’s not just her mom calling her out for missing her graduation, it’s also jess! he asks her what did she come here and her answer is so simple and honest and her when she says “because you didn’t say goodbye.” because she misses him, because she loves being around him, because of the entirety of s2 until this point she tries to convince people that jess has a good side to him, she saw it, but no one want to listen to her. rory had no one to talk about how much she misses jess because her mom hates him (“because when my daughter comes home broken i get to hate the guy who broke her”) and she can’t talk about it with her grandparents (not that i think she would’ve want to, but “i told you to keep that boy away from her, lorelai”) and the only person she can talk about jess with is luke but i don’t think rory wants to talk with luke about it? (“it wasn’t his fault” “i know it wasn’t”) isn’t close to “i miss him, i miss being around him” and it’s so confusing for her because she’s supposed to love dean and her relationship with dean was always “stable”, she never skipped school for dean, never went to a strange city for dean. and that’s on another point that i don’t rory never fell in love with dean she just like the idea of having a boyfriend but anyways. the thing is that she is sooo in denial and totally completely madly in love with jess at this point and she went to nyc because she misses him and he never thought someone would ever miss him anyway but then she appeared. ditched school and everything, skipped her mother’s college graduation just so she could see him!!! that’s means something!!! she misses him than, she misses him all trough the summer between s2 - s3, he haunts her all trough s4 and she sees him everywhere, she misses him enough at s6 to go and see him again by herself. she never stopped missing him!! god they make me soooo 😭😭
https://onurownkidd.tumblr.com/post/...iterati-moment

Quote:
what scenes do u most want literati to have if we ever get ayitl part 2? like i imagine them having a slowdance scene. rory going to a writer's retreat or something to which jess is also invited, so they take each others as their dates (but its still the beginning, so they go together just as friends after rory asks jess to accompany her). some nosy man keeps asking rory to dance with her and to get away from him, rory pulls jess into the floor and starts slowdancing with him, so that the nosy man goes away. and right at that moment, the most perfect song starts playing and jess dances pretty well too. rory doesnt let go of jess even after the nosy man leaves. she is surprised to see that jess dances well and asks him about it. jess replies that he learned some moves for rory from when he was supposed to take her to prom. END OF SCENE. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS SO SILLY BUT I HAVE SO MUCH IMAGINES LIKE THAT OF WHAT LITERATI SCENES WE MIGHT GET IN AYITL 2. SHARE ME SOME OF YOUR IMAGINES TOO.

first of all, it’s not stupid!! and i’d love to see it on screen. bonus if the song is then she appeared which is the same song that played in jess and rory gas station kiss when he said “at least we know this part works” but ANYWAY. back to your question. i don’t think i have any ideas for ayitl 2? like i do have ideas, but it is post the weight we carry which is fanfic written by @pheebebuffy and that is also takes place in after ayitl ending. and so most of my headcanons or ideas are coming after twwic ending. it’s a long ass fanfic, there are lots of words but it is also sooo worth it. but mostly i’m thinking of 7 years after twwic ending, jess and rory moved to live in nyc, they’re having their own bookstore shop in Manhattan, they’re having two kids by this point. Ivy (uh, i meant lorelai gilmore the forth) which is Logan’s kid also, and Richard who is the first boy in the gilmore mariano household for decades. I just thinking of their house being full of books, Rory’s books are being huge deal and get into the new york times best sellers every damn year, i’m thinking of little Ivy spending time at the dragonfly with grandma lorelai and grand grandma emily. i’m thinking of them as a family….. when richard a little bit older (around 4) he loves spending time at luke’s helping his grandpa with cleaning the desks. i just love them as a family and twwc is my favorite literati fanfic of all times so i see what’s going on there as ayitl 2 🥺
https://onurownkidd.tumblr.com/post/...-to-have-if-we
Old 01-29-2023, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://www.tumblr.com/literatigifs/...-but-they-know
Old 01-29-2023, 05:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow! That is a beautiful gifset .
Old 01-29-2023, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
Wow! That is a beautiful gifset .
Yes it is

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread