Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Also I am fully prepared for a Rory/Logan ending
Not going to happen iMO. ASP would not have any of the guys end up with Rory. She may have unfinished business with Logan, after all she said she loved the idea of marrying him, but the timing wasn't right. She will finally see that he isn't right for her. He wasn't then and he isn't now. Anyway, I can't see Logan sitting around without a love interest. He may even be involved with someone when he reconnects with Rory.

I have a feeling that Keiko knows something and just can't say anything. Rory won't end up with Jess, but there will be some ambiguity in the final episode of the revival. I just have a feeling.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

You think they'll have a revival and then end up once again not putting Rory with someone ? The only way I see that happening woukd be if they were planning to do another 4 episode/Season arc. I'm not sure if that is plausible. They seemed to work pretty hard just to get this mini revival working. I guess my issue is if you bring back all the exes for Rory something needs to come of it. She's not at t I me in her life where it make since at least to me to see her choosing her career once again over a guy.

My only worry was that maybe Milo/Alexis signed on but only if their characters weren't together romantically. I don't really follow real life couples but I know they dated. I didn't realize till like after GG was off the air. I think they were still together when he did the return in S6 but I don't really know. Maybe they needed on good terms and it won't matter but I could ASP respecting them not wanting to do romantic scene together. it would break my heart and I try not to think about it but it wouldn't be the first time shows runners changed things up because of romantic entanglements.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree Milo/Alexis scenes could turn out a little awkwark, but I don't think their past will be a problem, storywise. they're both professional, and it's been a decade since they broke up ...they seemed fine at the reunion last year. I also don't think ASP would let their past dictate her story. we all know she's pretty despotic lol

Quote:
I guess my issue is if you bring back all the exes for Rory something needs to come of it.
same
....something has to come out of all this boyfriends hullabaloo
Old 03-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

True, we have to be optimistic but not too optimistic

I think for sure Rory ends up with someone Pretty much no doubt in my mind.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
My only worry was that maybe Milo/Alexis signed on but only if their characters weren't together romantically. I don't really follow real life couples but I know they dated. I didn't realize till like after GG was off the air. I think they were still together when he did the return in S6 but I don't really know. Maybe they needed on good terms and it won't matter but I could ASP respecting them not wanting to do romantic scene together. it would break my heart and I try not to think about it but it wouldn't be the first time shows runners changed things up because of romantic entanglements.
I really can't say for sure, but I don't think he would have a problem with that, he favorited a lot of Rory/Jess stuff on twitter, I don't think he would do that if he had a problem with them
Old 03-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

^ True, I didn't think of that.

They're probably fine. It may awkward, but I don't think they'll be dictating the story at all.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I think that Milo and Alexis are both professionals. Milo is the ultimate professional and I don't think they would allow their personal life to affect their work, especially not after so much time. Alexis is married now and it was a long time ago. I'm pretty sure ASP wouldn't even give it a secong thought - "Suck it up! Don't date your co-stars in future!" would probably be her response. Which frankly would be totally justified. Thousands of workplaces prohibit relationships amongst staff for this reason. But at the end of the day if Sophia Bush and Chad Micheal Murray can work together after the trainwreck that was their marriage, I think Milo and Alexis will be fine after so many years.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Loyal Fan

^Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson dated and broke up as well ... and this didn't prevent their characters from ending up together

Quote:
I'm pretty sure ASP wouldn't even give it a secong thought - "Suck it up! Don't date your co-stars in future!" would probably be her response.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

You guys did make me feel better reading through. I don't know much about ASP but I did watch the reunion thing the other day on YouTube. I could very much see ASP saying something like that. She does come across very blunt.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think it will be awkward but do-able.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I have seen plenty of couples that dated on real life and kept working together after they broke up, like Seth/Summer, Pacey/Joey, Damon/Elena, and the list goes on. I do wish my ships never dated in real life tho
Old 03-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree with Alexis and Milo being fine after all the time. She's married and seems really happy with her Hubby. And I hope Milo is in good hands too. Well but their Chemistry is really great! And I hope that we'll see some special moments between Rory and Jess!!
Old 03-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I really need to know if he's going to be in the finale
Old 03-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I really need to know if he's going to be in the finale
Me too

Although, I mean TECHNICALLY even if he isn’t it doesn’t imply they’re not endgame because maybe he has to go out of town for a book or something?! Or maybe they’ll deliberately not reveal if he’s in the finale to mislead?
Old 03-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

keikos quote is amazing. the actress that plays april is a huge jess fan too!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread