Elite Fan

Quote:
"Conservative on the outside, but bad on the inside."
she's a naughty girl, i always knew that
Old 10-12-2007, 05:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Oops. 10 minutes until weekend. I have to finish something.

avi by lore_85
Old 10-12-2007, 05:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Evening girls

for Joana cause that's seriously a crap thing to happen, especially on a Friday.

Quote:
I must say it's one of her best qualities.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Jane (View Post)
for Joana cause that's seriously a crap thing to happen, especially on a Friday.
Thanks Yes it is. I missed my classes, because I had to stay home. Not sure if that's soo bad, .. but well, theoretically, it's not good.

Elissa5 posted this on the SP board. It's mostly related to Lauren, so I figured you might be interested. Apparently LG dated the entire cast ..
Old 10-12-2007, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Joana for that, i know CE is her friend...i also had suspicions she dated DS, but before GG and now they're friends...for SP though, i don't know, i know that they don't hate each other and he always says she's like a sister to him

honestly i don't believe these anonymous anymore, just actors themselfs..if LG says yes i dated them, then i will believe
Old 10-12-2007, 05:54 AM
Total Fan

I wouldn't be surprised if this all was true, but this is internet, so you can't trust anyone. It was interesting to read though. Thanks for bringing it over Joana.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
honestly i don't believe these anonymous anymore, just actors themselfs..if LG says yes i dated them, then i will believe
Agreed. Rumors like that get started so easily, and more often than not they're not true.

I'm not fussed though, as long as she had a good time with whoever she dated, that's all that matters.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Like Anita, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, and I'm not ruling out that possibility, but like Sanja said, everything is uncertain till Lauren herself confirms it.

I don't care if it's true or not, I don't think it's a relevant thing, but anyway, like Emma, I hope she had a great time, if it's true!

I just wonder where the 6 years on and off relationship fits? Maybe after and before DS and CE, since it was always on and off. Or maybe just after.. And should I be talking about this? Is it disrespectful?

And you guys are welcome
Old 10-12-2007, 06:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.a.thunder (View Post)
on topic: Lauren got a parking ticket, at least once
And theres pictures to prove it

Im really sorry about your car-- i mean your AUNT's car Joana
Agie
Old 10-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
..., but like Sanja said, everything is uncertain till Lauren herself confirms it.

I don't care if it's true or not, I don't think it's a relevant thing, but anyway, like Emma, I hope she had a great time, if it's true!
ITA

avi by lore_85
Old 10-12-2007, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just wonder where the 6 years on and off relationship fits? Maybe after and before DS and CE, since it was always on and off. Or maybe just after.. And should I be talking about this? Is it disrespectful?
i think she dated (if it's true) DS and CE before GG so probably before she started that 6 years relationship..and i think she dated MP in 2001...

only this line bothered me "David was married to another actress from 2001 to 2003. I have no idea if she was the "other" woman."

i don't think LG would ever be with a married guy
Old 10-12-2007, 07:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullauren (View Post)
only this line bothered me "David was married to another actress from 2001 to 2003. I have no idea if she was the "other" woman."

i don't think LG would ever be with a married guy
I really doubt that was the case. Like the poster said, a few of those things are assumptions. And if you read the posts previous to that one, you'll see why she said that line. She had said in a previous post, DS was an LG ex-boyfriend, and it was she who had helped him get the part in GG, so someone asked if he wasn't married and how that fitted with him dating LG. That's where that line comes from. But anyway, she said several times they had dated before GG started or, in the earlier times, tops. So he wasn't married at that point.

Agie, thanks
Old 10-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

*hugs* Joana

I find it amusing that they are talking about Lauren's love life on the SP news thread. I'm not going to go read over there, but I feel like there could be some Lauren smack-talk over there after that post.

And I really really can't stand posts like that. Talking about having inside information, "My friend knows soooo much... now, this isn't definite, just my assumptions". Because people don't pay attention to that last part (well, we do), they take it as info. And you KNOW people who hate C/L and Lauren are going to take this "other" woman crap and run with it.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

i visited SP board before but not anymore...i don't wanna know what they wrote after that post..
Old 10-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

They didn't wrote anything bad after that post. Quite the contrary. They're nice people over there, at least when it comes to the GG cast/writers/characters, etc. With each other, I don't know. But I just lurk there, anyway. But I actually think is interesting how much they like Lorelai there, as a lot of us they may be disappointed in her, but they don't criticize her, which is surprising since it's the SP board.

And I have "my" car back. I washed it too, so that my aunt thinks she left it in good hands. The policeman was very nice. Now I just need to starve for the rest of the month I hope my parents never find out, but they might suspect something happened when they notice 120 euros were taken off my bank account in just one day. Don't you think?

ETA: And also, I thought I might add, this post I linked was not the beginning of the conversation, the poster had more information about the show and SP, but I just quoted the part more LG related.

Quote:
And you KNOW people who hate C/L and Lauren are going to take this "other" woman crap and run with it.
That's very much possible. But it didn't happened there. Here, on this board, is more likely to happen. As I said, there's no hate towards characters and actors and writers there, as there is here. At least, IMO. Actually, Craig was the one who joked about Lauren being the other woman, leading to that poster saying that. But then the mods stepped in and said that was not the place to discuss that, so the conversation didn't go beyond a page. (well, at least till now ).

Last edited by JLarah; 10-12-2007 at 11:31 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread