Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ideas for......

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. I have been loving all the great fan fictions that are on the site and was thinking of starting to do a few of my own. I have lots of ideas but was wondering what everyone thought would be good storylines. My fan fics with be about Richard and Emily only, maybe a little Rory but not too much. Some of my ideas are: carrying on with Floyd's perceived (or real) attraction to Emily (got the idea from the Missing Something story; a different twist on the Simon/date episode; Emily, Trix, and Richard; Joshua, Richard, Emily and Joshua's wife; plus some other short fun stories about everyday little things with them as well.

Is there anything else in particular anyone would like to see?

I would be very appreciative of any help you can give me.

Thanks so much and have a great day!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

What do you have in mind when thinking of Joshua, Richard, Emily and his wife? That's something I've never read about before I think (his wife that is).

Avi by Valerie
Old 08-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was kind of thinking of weaving in more of an interaction between all of them. We never did hear about his wife during the show but I am building off the idea that Richard and Joshua knew each other during college and remained friends as well as him being their doctor. I also thought since Emily never really had any close friends (except Sweetie) his wife could sort of be a close friend to her. The first idea I had was surrounding when Emily found out that Richard and Lynnie Lott met for lunches. I envisioned Richard talking to Joshua about it, etc. What do you think?
Old 08-30-2009, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi kar77, welcome to the board.

I am going to move these posts into the fan fic thread, since these posts are about fan fiction, so it can be discussed there. Or if you would like, since it's about Emily/Richard only it looks like, maybe this could also be discussed in an Emily and Richard thread... which I just noticed we do not have.
You or anyone can start an Emily/Richard thread if you want.

Link to Fan fic thread...
http://www.fanforum.com/f56/gilmore-...s-us-all-6400/

Closing this now
Closed Thread   Post New Thread