Old 11-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'm totally up for this!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
I'm totally up for this!
Added you, Court.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:43 PM
New Fan

Could you add me too please?
I was thinking about doing a rewatch anyways and now i have one reason more ^^
January sounds perfect
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am tentatively in. I am not sure if I can commit to 2 episodes a week, I am watching a lot of TV shows right now and its hard to watch other shows for me, in addition to working and RL it can get very busy I wanna try for at least the first couple seasons. I hope this is successful, we did a Logan episode rewatch this past summer on the Matt Czuchry board, and it was very successful
Old 11-27-2011, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys.

I'm new to this board, but I would very much like to have fun with you.

I have no idea what my life will be like in January, but so far I'd like to play. Add me to the list.
Lorelai82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love how many people are participating!
Old 11-29-2011, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

OMG! How awesome is this? 3 more people! I've added all 3 of you.

SweetHoney - Nice to have you aboard & to meet you! I'm Jen. I was needing an excuse to rewatch it as well so this couldn't have come at a better time!

I Love Blondes - No worries, I went ahead & added you. As I've said earlier, just do what you can, we'll always enjoy you popping in whenever you can. And I know about having a million other shows you're watching, I have them too! It'll be a challenge to fit them all in, but I'm determined. Glad to hear it was a success over on the Matt board! I'm hoping it's a success here as well!

Lorelai82 - Hi there, it's so nice to meet you! Welcome to the board, too! SO thrilled to see another GG fan! Also glad you're going to try & rewatch the show with us. Hopefully your life won't be too busy!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

getting excited.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you guys are doing a re-watch because I'm only on S2 and once you guys are there, I can talk about it with you.
ღღღ
infallible love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by infallible love (View Post)
I'm glad you guys are doing a re-watch because I'm only on S2 and once you guys are there, I can talk about it with you.
Well, considering it'll be late March by the time we get to S2, you'll have plenty of time to zip through the entire series & discuss it with us! Happy to have another person on board to discuss this show! Is this your first time watching GG?
Old 12-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Is it just me or did they completely RUIN the series by bringing Luke's daughter April in? That just ruined everything..The show ended on a crappy note. I'm just still upset over how they had S7, a really crappy season of Lorelai going through the motions with Chris.. It's like what a waste of a season! That season could of been for them to truly have Luke and Lorelai to be end game, a wedding, kids perhaps....jeez.. Rory's story ended badly to if you ask me.
americanamuchacha020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with americanmuchacha. That whole april storyline.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
I agree with americanmuchacha. That whole april storyline.
They just completely destroyed the show by doing that storyline, they tore apart the IT couple for Gilmore Girls, the majority of S7 was about Lorelai being with Chris as a rebound, still pining for Luke and by the time they did address the IT couple again, it was close to the SERIES finale of the show. Sorry but they just trashed the show with APRIL.
americanamuchacha020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Well, I'm probably one of the very few who didn't mind April. I thought it was sweet to see Luke develop a relationship with his daughter. However, I did NOT like the fact that he felt the need to conceal it from Lorelai. So, that part of the storyline I didn't care for, but I was fine with her being introduced into the show.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

I'm gonna bow out when the April storyline hits and then return again for the tail end of S7 if it gets that far. It just wasn't handled well and IA the worst part was Luke keeping it a secret.