Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2004, 06:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
I'm curious if we'll see them choosing favorite episodes from a personal viewpoint or as a viewer.

Can I add a little "Haha!" that no one picked an episode from season 3!
very true about S3, Alexis.

I think it's more from a personal viewpoint. For example, I know that Lauren really loves shooting dramatic scenes with Kelly. Sure, we as viewers also love Lorelai and Emily conflict, but I don't know if Lauren would believe we prefer those scenes over others, but she personally does.

Do you think the cast members actually watch the episodes the way we see them? Not sure if my memory serves me, but Lauren may have mentioned how she spends so much time with the show, she doesn't watch herself on TV. Same may go for Alexis. That being said, and if this trend is true for the other actors, then I would assume they pick their favorite episodes based on what they enjoyed about filming and creating the episode, and not what the viewers would experience, especially considering they shoot the scenes out of order.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Sean Gunn's name was listed in the description for the backstage special even though he wan't shown in the commercial. He might be the one who picked the Living Art episode. I can't imagine anyone choosing that awful episode, but to each his own.

I laughed too when I saw that no one had picked a season 3 episode. Not surprising though. Do we know if the backstage thing is an hour? I wasn't planning on watching the marathon. but I'm thinking that we will get little introductions by the actors and I don't want to miss those.
Old 09-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Found this at TWOP:

Norman Mailer visits Stars Hollow.

USA Today

It's time to look at love from both sides now.-LUKE & LORELAI
Old 09-24-2004, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

According to Zap2It the backstage special is an hour. I know I wasn't planning on watching the marathon, especially given that so many are season one and I have the DVDs, but if the cast is introducing them I might have to!

---
My dear little librarian, pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering.

Last edited by daydreamer4; 09-24-2004 at 03:17 PM
Old 09-24-2004, 02:04 PM
Cotton Candy

Thanks for those SGTDM stills Jet!

Old 09-24-2004, 09:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Darn it! Milo's appearance on American Dreams is the same night and hour as the WB behind-the-scenes special on ABC Family!! What to do, for those without Tivo??
Old 09-25-2004, 01:07 AM
Extreme Fan

ET - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

ET - Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Clip

The links below are for ET's Sisterhood of The Travel Pants Clip.

It is a 30 sec clip

I am only going to put this of on the Alexis Appreciation Thread and GG News Thread.

Have Fun!

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

One file formats: QT MPG (5 mB). Quality is good enought to double in size for playback. I don't have a way to get it to WMV. I'm a Mac guy. If you do - help yourself

ET Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - mpg Format - 5
mB
Old 09-25-2004, 01:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sounds cool I can't waite to see it.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:37 AM
Extreme Fan

5.02 Photos

Photos for 5.02 - A Messenger, Nothing More

Credit: Fraz and The WB

Someone's Gonna Get Lucky

Dummy...Dummy...Burn Before Reading You Dope

Deserved Retribution

Credit: Fraz and The WB
Old 09-25-2004, 03:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Gilmore Girls Promo for 24 Sep 04

Gilmore Girls Promo for 24 Sept Clip

The links below are for Gilmore Girls Promo for 24 Sept 04.

It is a 12 sec clip

I Have taken down some of the clips from the Premier to save bandwidth - Rory - Lane, Lorelai - Rory - Emily Lunch, and Alexis Bledel Sin City. If you need those contact me by email or PM.

Have Fun!

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Two file formats: QT MPG (2 mB), DivX AVI (1.9 mB). Quality is good enought to double in size for playback. I don't have a way to get it to WMV. I'm a Mac guy. If you do - help yourself

Gilmore Girls Promo 24 Sept - mpg Format - 2 mB

Gilmore Girls Promo 24 Sept - DivX AVI Format - 1.9 mB
Old 09-25-2004, 03:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Jet, let the outpouring of thanks towards you continue...

That promo is awesome. I love how mother-Tiger Lorelai becomes with "Hey, pull back, lady!" She looks so serious and upset and mad... whoo hoo, I love it. Even though Rory wasn't in the right, I'm glad to see Lorelai and Rory not fighting anymore... at least not in public.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovetheshins
That promo is awesome. I love how mother-Tiger Lorelai becomes with "Hey, pull back, lady!" She looks so serious and upset and mad... whoo hoo, I love it. Even though Rory wasn't in the right, I'm glad to see Lorelai and Rory not fighting anymore... at least not in public.
I can understand Lorelai being protective - But - Rory deserves everybit of whatever she may get - and, if there is a God - She will finally know what she did was wrong. oops - I'll stop - wrong thread
Old 09-25-2004, 04:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jet1945
I can understand Lorelai being protective - But - Rory deserves everybit of whatever she may get - and, if there is a God - She will finally know what she did was wrong. oops - I'll stop - wrong thread
Yes, but I would definitely not want to see Lindsay and her mother eat her alive, damn Rory to hell, and have Lorelai say, "Yeah, Rory, you brat!"

Rory wasn't looking all too happy in this promo, as it was. I hope her delusions and bizarre behavior end soon. If Rory were to perk up, after Lorelai's protectiveness, and say, "Yeah, you idiots, back off! I know what I'm doing!" I'd be severely surprised.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:53 PM
Passionate Fan

ORIGANALLY POSTED BY JET....
Tuesday Night Line-up
WB Radio For Tuesday September 28

ANNCR: NEW EPISODES ARE BACK ON THE WB TUESDAY! FIRST ON GILMORE GIRLS...RORY’S AFFAIR WITH DEAN...
Dean: I was married Rory
Rory: I handled everything wrong
ANNCR: ...WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HER LIFE!
LyndseyMom: She slept with my son-in-law
ANNCR: NOW, ON THE STREETS OF THIS SMALL TOWN,
SHE WILL COME FACE TO FACE...
LyndseyMom: You are a little monster!
Lorelai: Hey pull back lady!
ANNCR: ...WITH THE WOMAN WHOSE FAMILY HAS BEEN TORN APART!
Lorelai: Stop attacking my daughter!
LyndseyMom: You and your daughter can go to hell!
Lorelai: (cutting her off) Hey!
Rory: Omigod!

HEY DOES NEONE HAVE THE ACTUAL CLIP OF THIS AND NOT JUST THE SOUND ONE?
Sara Bareilles(talking about grammys) - I maintain my story that Bono tried to throw his sunglasses to me because I was the only one effing standing up watching U2! But he's not a very good shot because he went right over my head to the two bitches behind me, but oh well.
Old 09-25-2004, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by javajunkie4eva88
...(snip)...HEY DOES NEONE HAVE THE ACTUAL CLIP OF THIS AND NOT JUST THE SOUND ONE?
This was a Radio Promo Only. There is no video clip with those lines - at Least Yet.

Thank The Promo Bastard for the confusion.

Jim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread