Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2022, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a popular bag been on a lot of shows. Samantha wanted on the Sex and the City. I don't think it was to show Logan spends a lot of money he had money and he could afford it and Rory liked it. Just bringing it some defense.
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

I don't care how popular it is/was, it's an ugly bag - and that colour expecially. Rory didn't even have a clue what kind of bag it was or its value. Logan bought it for the sole reason he's rich, to impress Rory with an overly expensive gift and because he can waste away money like that, like it's nothing.
onebreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay that's subjective. I think we all have biases when it comes to Logan. I am off the opinion that everyone has the opinion to spend their money how they want as long as it's legal. Lorelai does have interest in expensive shoes and Rory seem to be the one rapidly spending her trust fund in the revival. She might not have known what the bag but she enjoyed it. Hey if your anti fan you can write a fanfic how she sold the bag for whatever there is that

Last edited by fox24; 01-22-2022 at 11:03 AM
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I agree, Maria. The whole Birkin bag thing didn't offend me as much.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread