Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread. I tried to post something yesterday, but the side was so slow loading that it didn't work
tumblr
Old 10-12-2007, 12:10 PM
New Fan

thanks for new thread !
Old 10-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I see it right? Am I not blind??? Did Barbara started a JJ thread
Old 10-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 10-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

*stepping out of lurking*
Thanks for the new thread Great title
Old 10-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OT - Just saw the 2nd AiA ep and yep this is not Luke, I don't know if I like Scott's new character but at least he's not a Luke clone so it's easier to tell them apart.

I wonder if Lorelai would like the "office Luke" look LOL
Old 10-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, thanks for the new thread, the title's great! As for AiA, I'll never watch it. I can't watch it. I mean, first of all it's on the CW and as of last May, I'm not really that happy with the CW. Second of all, the role that SP is playing, I just can't picture it, especially not after watching him as Luke for seven years.

What is up with the GG board lately, and I know I'm being hypocritical, but it seems like everyone's leaving. I remember when we used to go through a thread a day. Now, without any new episodes, and no new LL-ness to keep us going, are we all leaving? I hate that this is true. It only makes me more depressed.

I watched 6x05, WGMTD, I think is the acronym. But anyways, I was watching the scene, and it was going along so nice and Lorelai was telling Luke that she was sorry for making it sound like she was "banishing" him and that he needs to do his own things and Luke agrees. So then Luke decides that he is going camping and they just say goodbye and she just walks out. What kind of engaged couple does that? They had a semi-fight and we couldn't even get an "Im sorry- I'll see you tomorrow" kiss. Not even a little hand squeeze, I mean, you could have thought they were brother & sister by just watching that scene. I hated the little LL interaction we had during the beginning of the 6th season. There could have been way more, especially after seeing her hang all over dopey the etire 7th season.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is weird to see SP in a new roll but the reason I like how he plays Gary is he is not Luke, everything is different.

Well I like it being a bit quitter but when you get 3 posts over night it's not very good.

The camping in 6.05 was stupid, first who goes camping in the middle of the week when you have work early the next day and why didn't he at least ask Lorelai to come, pointing out the up side of his great cooking, coffee and alone in a tent/cabin all night! I've said this before but Luke always did stuff for and with Lorelai but not once did we see them go to a ball game, ice hockey or something that Luke loves. I hated how they did the C&L stuff, maybe is DSR had taken over sooner we might have got better L&L stuff in S6. What happened to the great dates they went on in S5?
Old 10-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

And the Ice Rink! Why couldn't we have had more ice rink-like scenes. That would have made the show much more tolerable, especially for repeats. But honestly, i hated how it was always Luke doing things for Lorelai when she hardly did anything in return, not including the dirty things. It would have been a great scene if Lorelai had gone camping with Luke. Him going alone was pointless and dumb.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

A Luke and Lorelai try to camp episode would have been really good. I can see it now...Lorelai making s'mores while Luke tries to set up the tent.

Last edited by Reflecting_Light; 10-12-2007 at 07:48 PM
Old 10-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CestLaVie422 (View Post)
And the Ice Rink! Why couldn't we have had more ice rink-like scenes. That would have made the show much more tolerable, especially for repeats. But honestly, i hated how it was always Luke doing things for Lorelai when she hardly did anything in return, not including the dirty things. It would have been a great scene if Lorelai had gone camping with Luke. Him going alone was pointless and dumb.
And we didn't get enough of them in S6!
Old 10-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

It's good to see you posting Barb.

And a question about the title... shouldn't it be led not lead?

It would have been nice if we would of had more of those or even some of those types of scenes y'all are talking about.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the new thread, Barb.

I always wondered why we didn't get a kiss in that LL scene in 6.05. It didn't make sense.

Quote:
And a question about the title... shouldn't it be led not lead?
Yeah, I think it should.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread! I really haven't been here lately but I need to come back!

And I agree Lindsay...a kiss would have been nice in 6.05. Something was definitely missing from that scene.

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
Old 10-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't even Ma say that they should have kissed right there in the diner and it would be ok, cause without the kiss it was just awkward and strange to watch?? or was it just my thought