Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Aw, Fair, you guys didn't even post after I left? Very disappointed in you guys.
Old 01-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Hello my northern counter-parts [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Tanya! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] To answer your question from yesterday, it's a nickname [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

What's this I'm hearing about pleasurable shower heads?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Also, I'm loving your av/sig! Marshall rocks! "I've lost my keys, where are they?" And my absolute favourite moment was when he played the drums to his proposal... "You're the giga to my byte!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Love Marshall!

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited CaptainBackfire ]
Old 01-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Hi Mijay [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I have no idea! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] As usual Teri and Mia are having dirty conversations on MSN...

Am leaving in 40min to go grocery shopping! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] And no, I don't know why I'm so excited [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Edited: Huh? What? Marshall proposed??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Is this in season 3?? We've only seen s2.

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited JavieBot ]

Old 01-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's okay. I actually like grocery shopping. Cuz then I get to buy the good stuff. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Not just the stuff my mom thinks I might like and usually don't.
Old 01-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

I haven't gone grocery shopping with my mum for like...4 years???? I just go with my sister. Which is better cos we buy all the good cheese [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh... oops!!! Umm, nothing... Forget I said anything about anyone... [knocks Tanya out so she'll forget]

If you don't mind my asking, how old are ya?
Old 01-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Ow, that hurt! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I don't mind spoilers. I've read most of the s4 GG transcripts cos we're still in s3 [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
I miss Alias! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] And I only have s1 on DVD, I don't have s2 yet. I don't even know when it's being released in Australia (I'm Australian btw).

I'm 21. 22 at the end of the month *cringe* I still act like I'm 12 though [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>:I'm 21. 22 at the end of the month *cringe* I still act like I'm 12 though [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Happy early birthday, since I am bound to forget. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

What's new guys?
Old 01-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>Teri, you said something along those lines. I'm sorry I didn't save that convo, but anyone who read it would understand the pervy-ness of your words. Even Fair agrees! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
she m ay say so, but she may also be under your mind controll. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] *puts aluminum foil on her head, a la signs*

I am so ready for a chick flick I can't wait to see chasing liberty, i didn't get a chance to see love actually, but i might go to the cheap theaters which show old movies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Today was a bored out of my mind day [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] nothing much to do...So many senior events and dates to remember! so much money to spend $$$ [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Teriberri21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Teriberri21:
<STRONG>

she m ay say so, but she may also be under your mind controll. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] *puts aluminum foil on her head, a la signs*

I am so ready for a chick flick I can't wait to see chasing liberty, i didn't get a chance to see love actually, but i might go to the cheap theaters which show old movies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Today was a bored out of my mind day [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] nothing much to do...So many senior events and dates to remember! so much money to spend $$$ [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Pfftt...Fair's too wise to be under my mind control. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I didn't get a chance to see Love Actually either! And I wanted to! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Oh yeah. I remember spending ridiculous amounts of money my senior year. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Well, actually this year I'm doing the same thing! Stupid!
Old 01-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>:
I'm 21. 22 at the end of the month *cringe* I still act like I'm 12 though [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
What? Aren't you supposed to be 25? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Then who is?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You meant to say you still act like you're a pervy 5 year old....
Old 01-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Pfftt...Fair's too wise to be under my mind control. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I didn't get a chance to see Love Actually either! And I wanted to! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Oh yeah. I remember spending ridiculous amounts of money my senior year. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Well, actually this year I'm doing the same thing! Stupid!</STRONG>
So many great actors in Love Actually [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I just spent $30 today and eventually 370 for grad trip...plus a ton of other things in between (cap and gown, yearbook ect.) geez getting old is expensive!
This is the first senior event probably school event period i've been to. without being forced. not the most school spirited person. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but hey my friends are going to be there, it can't be too bad right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

how was your day?

Thank you Lemurian
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 01-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Teriberri21:
<STRONG>

So many great actors in Love Actually [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I just spent $30 today and eventually 370 for grad trip...plus a ton of other things in between (cap and gown, yearbook ect.) geez getting old is expensive!
This is the first senior event probably school event period i've been to. without being forced. not the most school spirited person. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but hey my friends are going to be there, it can't be too bad right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

how was your day?</STRONG>
Where is your senior trip? I think I only spent $200 on mine compared to your $370. Didn't buy a grad ring, so I saved like at least $300 there. Cap and gown cost $45. Yearbook is $30. Dress was $50 (woo hoo! Cheapness!). Shoes $40. Hair $40. No fake nails. Limo for $85. Grad tickets for $40 (cause I was on grad council!) Er, can't remember anymore....oh yeah! Rented hotel room, but chipped in $20.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Where is your senior trip? I think I only spent $200 on mine compared to your $370. Didn't buy a grad ring, so I saved like at least $300 there. Cap and gown cost $45. Yearbook is $30. Dress was $50 (woo hoo! Cheapness!). Shoes $40. Hair $40. No fake nails. Limo for $85. Grad tickets for $40 (cause I was on grad council!) Er, can't remember anymore....oh yeah! Rented hotel room, but chipped in $20.</STRONG>
I'm not buying a class ring WAY TOO MUCH! it's extortion! not sure how much cap and gown are, yearbook is $50, Senior ball tickets will be at least $65 and other stuff i guess i'll come to that bridge when i cross it, so much for working for college i think i'm going to use up all my summer money before the school year's out [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thank you Lemurian
Reply   Post New Thread