Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 03:08 AM
New Fan

big girls don't cry

i am new, so please forgive any stupidity. i would love some help from you all. i am a little larger, but i am getting smaller. i am surely larger than the gilmore girls, but i LOVE their clothes. you see, i have lost 40 pounds so far, and i think i am now smaller than the lady who plays Sookie (now that she has lost weight, too), but i don't think that i will ever get down to the size of "the girls". but my love for their clothes is growing. i was hoping that someone out there knew of stores or websites that i could get clothes like "the girls" wear, but in larger sizes. thanks for all of your time!! have fun, and happy shopping!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
gippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 04:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

This is where you can buy some GG clothes. I don't know what size they are. http://independenceinn.w.interia.pl/r_moda.html
Annush87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Denise! We have a GG fashion thread here.

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread