Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Asking for some help

Hello!

I'm a spanish Gilmore girls fan. Today it has been aired the last episode of season six,more or less it has ended 30 minutes ago, and I'm really looking forward to know how the season seven goes on.

I have read the summaries of every episode but I would like to read the scripts of this season so I'd be pleasant if anyone could give me any link to read them.
As this show is stil being filmed in the US I suppose we won't be able to watch those episodes until the middle of next year and I'm not able to wait!!!

Anyone could give any help??? I'd be grateful...I want to know how the rollercoaster story between Loreai and Chris is going to be...

Thank you very much!

http://www.fotolog.com/gilmore_lovers A place to get in touch with gilmore fans!
Old 12-12-2006, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJess (View Post)
Hello!

I'm a spanish Gilmore girls fan. Today it has been aired the last episode of season six,more or less it has ended 30 minutes ago, and I'm really looking forward to know how the season seven goes on.

I have read the summaries of every episode but I would like to read the scripts of this season so I'd be pleasant if anyone could give me any link to read them.
As this show is stil being filmed in the US I suppose we won't be able to watch those episodes until the middle of next year and I'm not able to wait!!!

Anyone could give any help??? I'd be grateful...I want to know how the rollercoaster story between Loreai and Chris is going to be...

Thank you very much!

Try it here: crazy-internet-people.com
Old 12-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Passionate Fan

[COLOR="Wheat"]Wow...Thanks a lot! It looks amazing that page...I'll take an eye when I come home cause I g2g to university but thank u very much!![/COLOR]

http://www.fotolog.com/gilmore_lovers A place to get in touch with gilmore fans!
Old 12-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Hi.

Itlooks like you have an answer and we have a Q&A thread for questions like this so I'm closing the thread.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread