Josh Kelly
Johanna Braddy
Constance Zimmer
Craig Bierko
Aline Elasmar
Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman
Bonita Friedericy
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Shiri Appleby is set as the lead in Lifetime’s drama pilot Unreal, inspired by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro’s award-winning independent short Sequin Raze. Marti Noxon and Shapiro wrote Unreal, which goes behind the scenes of a hit competition dating show to follow the experiences of a young staffer (Appleby) whose sole job is to manipulate her relationships with (and among) the contestants to get the vital dramatic and outrageous footage the program’s producers demand. What ensues is a humorous yet vexing look at what happens in the world of unscripted television, where being a contestant can be vicious and producing it is a whole other reality. Appleby, repped by Gersh and manager John Carrabino, has recurring roles on HBO comedy Girls and NBC drama Chicago Fire.

Source

Twitter pages from the Cast

Shiri Appleby
Constance Zimmer
Breeda Wool
Francia Raisa
Ashley Scott
Josh Kelly
Craig Bierko
Freddie Stroma
Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman
Johanna Braddy
Nathalie Kelley
Arielle Kebbel

Last edited by Impossible Girl; 08-05-2014 at 11:15 AM
Old 10-27-2013, 02:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the thread
icon by
Old 10-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem. If there's any information I forgot, feel free to post it here so I can add it to the OP
Old 10-27-2013, 02:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ok

new cast members

Francia Raisa
Breeda Wool

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...fetimes-650222
icon by

Last edited by Impossible Girl; 10-27-2013 at 03:15 AM
Old 10-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Tftnt!
Old 10-27-2013, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link Sanni
Old 10-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

your welcome
icon by
Old 10-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the thread. Hopefully this is a success.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

iamshiriappleby

Quote:
Starting my #unreal journey tomorrow. Let's make this ***** happen @rogerkumble @martinoxon @sarahgertrudeshapiro @lifetimetv

Instagram
icon by
Old 10-28-2013, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

So excited for this
Old 10-28-2013, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Great
Old 10-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

I really hope they have some cracking writers on board as well so we get to keep the show on air at least couple of seasons So excited for her to have her own show again
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 10-29-2013, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

So do I, Em. It sounds like an interesting concept so hopefully the show will do well
Old 11-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, although it could go both ways. I feel like there need to be enough subplots for it to work, because with the plot we're give, it can get boring pretty quick if it's always the same
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 11-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

I just recieved some more info/casting news via google alerts and the Hollywood reporter.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...Ik86kUpqG048zA

'Rules of Engagement,' 'Mad Men' Alums Among 4 Cast in Lifetime's 'Unreal' (Exclusive)
2:29 PM PST 11/4/2013 by Lesley Goldberg
Email This

Courtesy of APA
Megyn Price and Bryan Batt as well as Nathalie Kelley and Johanna Braddy have joined the Shiri Appleby drama pilot.

Lifetime's Unreal is fleshing out its cast.
Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement), Bryan Batt (Mad Men), Nathalie Kelley (Body of Proof) and Johanna Braddy (Easy A) have boarded the drama pilot starring Shiri Appleby, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Unreal goes behind the scenes of a hit competition dating series to follow the experiences of a young staffer (Life Unexpected's Appleby) whose lone job is to manipulate the relationships with (and among) the contestants in order to get the vital dramatic and outrageous footage producers demand. Price will play the series regular role of Julia, the executive producer of the reality show at the center of the pilot. Dispassionate while still being tightly wound, controlling and high-strung, Julia is all about making provocative TV. Kelley (Fast & Furious 7) is set as series regular Grace, a contestant on the series described as a hippie/surf goddess, an Eco-swimwear designer/model who went to boarding school. The perfect contestant, warmly appealing, sexy and accessible, with caramel colored skin, green eyes and freckles on her nose, she immediately wins the heart of the show's bachelor, Adam (Freddie Stroma). Braddy (Paranormal Activity) will play the regular role of Anna, an attorney and another contestant on the show. She's a type-A control freak eager to land a husband, but there's something just a bit off about her. Batt, who played Salvatore on Mad Men and most recently had a role in 12 Years a Slave, will guest-star as Charles, a field producer on the unscripted show who fails to find any viable "talent" for the series. He was married and had a family until he finally came out. Marti Noxon and Sarah Gertrude Shapiro penned the pilot, which is based on the latter's short, Sequin Raze. Noxon will exec produce, with Shapiro producing. Sally DeSipio and Bill Davenport will EP for Wieden+Kennedy Entertainment. Roger Kumble will direct the pilot. The quartet join a cast that also includes The Secret Life of the American Teenager's Francia Raisa, Josh Kelly (Army Wives) and relative newcomer Breeda Wool. Kelley is repped by Stone Manners and Joannie Burstein; Price is with APA and Leslie Allan-Rice Management; Batt is with People Store and DBA; and Braddy is with Innovative, Generate and Felker Toczek.

E-mail: Lesley.Goldberg@THR.com
Twitter: @Snoodit

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels

Last edited by EARLBNY; 11-04-2013 at 08:34 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread