Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Ok
Old 01-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Banned

Thank you for bringing that up Siopao, on many occassions I have been seriously offended by comments made regarding Shiri. I'm happy to know I was not the only one.

Moving along, I love that green dress, it looks great on her.

edited, started a new thread, #41

Last edited by Obas; 01-22-2005 at 11:28 AM
Old 01-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G

you should probably leave the policing to the mods... thats why we have them

or at least PM your complaints
True. But you see we prided ourself as decent and very respectful fans of Shiri.
Because we want not only her but our fellow applesaucer to feel safe with us. We know that Shiri has fans all over the world in Shirilover's case he's from France and he does'nt know that some decadent remarks he's making is offending some of Shiri's fan. We're not like that we're intelligent, decent people who does' not hog her when we see her out, we don't invade or stifle his space. We don't give blind adoration to her nor prostitute her to any media publication.
As her fan. I'll take whatever she can give us. Because I respect her to much and I think that's a healthy expectation that a fan and an idol must have.
Old 01-22-2005, 12:48 PM
New Fan

great pics guys! heres some more..i got these from http://www.falling-apart.org

Old 01-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by siopao
True. But you see we prided ourself as decent and very respectful fans of Shiri.
Because we want not only her but our fellow applesaucer to feel safe with us. We know that Shiri has fans all over the world in Shirilover's case he's from France and he does'nt know that some decadent remarks he's making is offending some of Shiri's fan. We're not like that we're intelligent, decent people who does' not hog her when we see her out, we don't invade or stifle his space. We don't give blind adoration to her nor prostitute her to any media publication.
As her fan. I'll take whatever she can give us. Because I respect her to much and I think that's a healthy expectation that a fan and an idol must have.
Grrrr... ok I won't raise a battle flag. However, in my mind your comment is offensive as anything posted.

You have a PM.
Old 01-22-2005, 02:42 PM
Banned

Siopao, your first concern was taken and dealt with quite politely. As for your latest comments, what does that have to do with Shiri? How pointless and silly.

Isn't it time for a new thread? I've open #41, if its oks with the mods.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting a new one Obas.

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread