Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that you can pre order Girls: The Complete Second Season DVD which comes out on 8/13/13.

Girls: The Complete Second Season DVD

DVD Special Features

Audio Commentaries
The Making of Girls
Table Reads
Interviews with Lena Dunham
Music performances
Guys on Girls
Gag Reels
Deleted Scenes
Inside the Episodes

Blu-ray Special Features

Deleted & Extended Scenes
Episode 5 Table Read
Charlie Rose Interview with Lena Dunham
Inside the Episodes
The New Yorker Festival 2012: Emily Nussbaum Interviews Lena Dunham
The Making of Girls
Audio Commentaries
Gag Reel
Guys on Girls
Judy Collins “Song for Judith (Open the Door)” & “Someday Soon”
Extended Scenes
The Swell Season (with special guest Daniel Johnston) - ""Life in Vain"" - Austin City Limits, 2008"

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels
Old 05-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Thanks for the info .
Old 05-20-2013, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info! I most likely won't be buying it, but I hope that there is some deleted scenes and blooper scenes with Shiri
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 05-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

No problem. I wish I knew ahead of time if Shiri was in any of the extras.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info Eric I probably won't buy it either, but I do hope we get some extras that Shiri's in
Old 05-21-2013, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Anytime. I am such a sucker and buy anything with Shiri in it.

So check this out. I am listening to Howard Stern this morning. For those of you that don't know who he is ill explain. He's a radio talk show host. His nickname is the king of all media. He's a shock jock. Howard is a big deal. He has a morning talk show. Today he was interviewing Zach Braff. At some point during the interview Howard asked Zach about all the woman he's been with. Much to my surprise Shiri got a shout out. Zach told Howard a funny story. He was watching Girls with his current girlfriend and saw his ex on TV naked. He said she still looked hot. He did not say anything else about Shiri other then datting her. He also emitted to being a player and a douch bag back in the day. He's a changed man now. It was cool to hear Shiri get a shout out. It was a quick shout out but oh so cool. It was so random.

Last edited by EARLBNY; 05-21-2013 at 09:06 AM
Old 05-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARLBNY (View Post)
Anytime. I am such a sucker and buy anything with Shiri in it.

So check this out. I am listening to Howard Stern this morning. For those of you that don't know who he is ill explain. He's a radio talk show host. His nickname is the king of all media. He's a shock jock. Howard is a big deal. He has a morning talk show. Today he was interviewing Zach Braff. At some point during the interview Howard asked Zach about all the woman he's been with. Much to my surprise Shiri got a shout out. Zach told Howard a funny story. He was watching Girls with his current girlfriend and saw his ex on TV naked. He said she still looked hot. He did not say anything else about Shiri other then datting her. He also emitted to being a player and a douch bag back in the day. He's a changed man now. It was cool to hear Shiri get a shout out. It was a quick shout out but oh so cool. It was so random.

It seems there is a remorse in his statement for letting her go. But thanks to him Shiri is in a more happier place now. Sucks to be him right now. So he's willing to change for someone who his parents might not approve of him marrying too.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by doula (View Post)
It seems there is a remorse in his statement for letting her go. But thanks to him Shiri is in a more happier place now. Sucks to be him right now. So he's willing to change for someone who his parents might not approve of him marrying too.
Zach had only nice things to say about Shiri. He said she's a good actress. He said it was weird seeing his ex naked on TV. Howard and Zach both laughed. He also said he's been dating a model for the past 4 years. He's also working in making a movie. Zach said now that he is older he is a changed man and has grown up. He said he did not get laid till he was 18 because he was a nerd who was into acting and was not a jock. Zach went to High School with Lauren Hill from the Fugees and she also went to his Bar Mitzvah. She was his coke and pepsi partner. When he got famous it all happened so fast. In my opinion you have to be to break up with Shiri. You do whatever you have to do to keep her forever. She is a keeper. If I brought Shiri home to meet my family they would pull me aside and tell me I did good. Real good and that they approve.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
In my opinion you have to be to break up with Shiri. You do whatever you have to do to keep her forever. She is a keeper. If I brought Shiri home to meet my family they would pull me aside and tell me I did good. Real good and that they approve.

Maybe he was or maybe he is just another shallow guy who wants to date a model than a girl with more substance. But anyway that is all under the bridge now he got his sexy model might as well enjoy that for now. I wonder why he did not propose to that model yet?
Old 05-22-2013, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe he was or maybe he is just another shallow guy who wants to date a model than a girl with more substance. But anyway that is all under the bridge now he got his sexy model might as well enjoy that for now. I wonder why he did not propose to that model yet?
Zach said in the interview that he is scared/afraid of marriage. I had no idea who Zach's model girlfriend was so I looked her up. She does nothing for me. I would take Shiri over her anyday but that's just me.

I found part of the Howard interview where Zach talks about Shiri.

Last edited by EARLBNY; 05-22-2013 at 06:56 AM
Old 05-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Zach said in the interview that he is scared/afraid of marriage. I had no idea who Zach's model girlfriend was so I looked her up. She does nothing for me. I would take Shiri over her anyday but that's just me.

I found part of the Howard interview where Zach talks about Shiri.
Thanks for the find Erik. I don't want to diss anyone but one thing is for sure, I'll say Shiri is better off where she is right now so is Mandy Moore and Drew Barrymore. Maybe there are just people who are not meant to marry anyone .
Old 05-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the find Erik. I don't want to diss anyone but one thing is for sure, I'll say Shiri is better off where she is right now so is Mandy Moore and Drew Barrymore. Maybe there are just people who are not meant to marry anyone .
No problem. I had to search around to find that. For obvious reasons Zach tells the stir better then I do. Shiri and Zach had a lot in common and for whatever reason it did not work out. Shes's one happy mommy now. Mandy Moore married one of my favorite musicians Ryan Adams.

Old 05-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

She went out last night! Sophia Bush & Shiri Appleby: Clearly Chateau Event! | Jessica Stroup, Johnny Wujek, Mena Survari, Shiri Appleby, Sophia Bush : Just Jared

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 05-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link .
Old 05-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link. Like always Shiri looks so pretty.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread