Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2007, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Two summers ago I had the pleasure of seeing this unnamed unknown band open for the Counting Crows in Atlantic City. The band consisted of four friends who got together to make some sweet music. After they were introduced these four musicians took the stage with only acoustic guitars in hand and began to play this beautiful music that had sweet harmonies that warmed up you soul and made you smile. After there opening set was finished they said they were going to come up with a name for the band and record an album. Well they have finally come up with a name and recorded an album which is available at Starbucks. The album is fantastic. There is not a bad song on the album. It’s a throwback to the days of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young With rich harmoneys and great lyrics. I definitly recommend you all go out and pick this album up. You will not be disapointed. Here is some more info on the album.

Here is a review of the album Music Review: The Low Stars @ Blogcritics.org

There myspace page www.myspace.com/lowstars

There official website Low Stars

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels
Old 02-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You probably won't appreciate this if you've never seen the movie 'Footloose'. I'm a HUGE fan of that movie and I found this spoof with Kevin Bacon on Will and Grace. It's hilarious!

It's a pretty short clip so don't worry about it being long and boring. It's funny, I swear!
YouTube - Will and Grace Will dancing to footloose with Kevin Bacon

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 02-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Leigh (View Post)
You probably won't appreciate this if you've never seen the movie 'Footloose'. I'm a HUGE fan of that movie and I found this spoof with Kevin Bacon on Will and Grace. It's hilarious!

It's a pretty short clip so don't worry about it being long and boring. It's funny, I swear!
YouTube - Will and Grace Will dancing to footloose with Kevin Bacon
Thanks for the clip ML. I have seen the movie Footloose but that was ages ago. Will and Grace was such a funny show. I liked that they were not afraid to have a gay character and a Jew on the show. I have always thought Shiri would be great on that show. Too bad it is off the air.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

Old 02-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never watched Will and Grace, really wasn't my thing but Footloose was and Kevin Bacon was so yummy in that movie. He's not the classical hottie...there's just something about him in that movie that makes you take notice. And the music for that movie couldn't have been better.

eta: i keep typing wouldn't instead of couldn't all day for some weird reason.

Icon - evangelin
Old 02-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did ya'll hear about Britney Spears shaving her head bald? It's so sad. I've never been a huge fan but she has some serious issues that need to be delt with.

Icon - evangelin
Old 02-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Leigh (View Post)
Did ya'll hear about Britney Spears shaving her head bald? It's so sad. I've never been a huge fan but she has some serious issues that need to be delt with.
That is crazy. As long as you did nit mention Shiri in that sentence then it's all good. Somehow Shiri would still manage to look hot with a shaved head. When you are hot you are hot. I was never a fan of Britney either. I never found her attractive nor did I think she could sing all that well. I prefer people that can play an instrument. She can however dance bettrer then me. But that's just my opinion.

I also never watched Will & Grace either. I have seen maybe two or three episodes and that's it. Aside from his acting I like that Kevin Bacon is a talented musician. Plus you can connect anyone to him.

Old 02-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

I know I have mentioned this every time there is an award show but I can’t wait for the day the day that Shiri gets to walk down the red carpet and excepts an award for best actress. I know Shiri does not like to go to events unless she has to which I totally respect her for however I have a feeling that if all of the cards fall into place that Shiri could be there next year. My fingers are crossed that at least one of her upcoming movies gets nominated. Personally I don’t care about the Oscars or any award show for that matter. I just want to see Shiri finally get the long overdue recognition that she deserves and look drop dead gorgeous in a beautiful dress. I can picture it now. That concludes my little rant for today.

Old 02-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I liked Footloose - Imagine Kevin Bacon and Shiri in something together. That would put just about everyone in Hollywood within 2 degrees

I feel sorry for BS. She was poorly prepared for success and seems to lack the kind of support she needs "when things get scary".

A Father is a man who keeps photos where he used to keep his money
Old 02-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G (View Post)
I liked Footloose - Imagine Kevin Bacon and Shiri in something together. That would put just about everyone in Hollywood within 2 degrees

I feel sorry for BS. She was poorly prepared for success and seems to lack the kind of support she needs "when things get scary".
I love Kevin Bacon. That would be awesome if they did a movie together. That would definitely put just about everyone in Hollywood within 2 degrees.

I am really starting to feel bad for BS as well. However the media loves this stuff even though it is overkill. on the other hand I strongly feel that we have Shiri’s parents to thank for raising an all around great role model. Growing up Shiri never went to the Hollywood parties and even now she does not go out to the parties that often. She is not running around shaving her head or going in and out of rehab or getting into trouble. Like some famous people before her Shiri proves that you can make it in Hollywood without having to go crazy or end up on the cover of some tabloid magazine or in the news every day. After meeting her I totally forgot that she was a famous celebrity. She was just like one of the gang. She was so down to earth. Shiri seems like she is only in it for the love of acting. I guess it helps big time that her parents are there every step of the way. I can so picture Shiri walking down the red carpet with her parents at her side and thanking them during her acceptance speech because without them there would be no Shiri.

Last edited by EARLBNY; 02-25-2007 at 07:43 PM
Old 02-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G (View Post)
Shiri and Kevin doing the footloose. Hell, yes!

Quote:
Exactly. She reminds me very much of a child who never had to grow up. That's why I feel badly for her. She really doesn't have a support system. All she's gotta say is, you don't like it, get lost and stop living off me. The people in her life shut up then. The only reason she's in rehab is because she cant escape or buy a custody hearing to go in her favor and she'll loose those boys for sure if she doesn't clean her act up. But for her sake, I hope her rehab actually works.

Icon - evangelin
Old 02-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

It kind of reminds me of MJ. He was a big star before he was even ten and when he finally got to sit back and soak it all in and just be a kid he was already grown up. I truly hope that BS can go into rehab and come out a changed woman. I can't believe that all of this crazy stuff BS is doing is making K-Fed look normal.

Old 02-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Isn't that crazy? You know he's secretly loving her downfall. It doesn't change the fact that he's still a piece of crap. He just happens to be the father of her children too. He's going to keep playing the nice good guy.

Icon - evangelin
Old 02-26-2007, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Miranda- (View Post)
Isn't that crazy? You know he's secretly loving her downfall. It doesn't change the fact that he's still a piece of crap. He just happens to be the father of her children too. He's going to keep playing the nice good guy.
I have not paid that much attention to the whole BS/KF saga and even if I did I would not be qualified to judge there problems. However I do see BS in the news a whole lot more then KF. According to my typical guy friends they say she is one step closer to finally posing in Playboy. Personally I would be happy if all of this stuff would just come to end and the two of them would just disappear.

Old 02-26-2007, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish K-fed would disappear. He's such a gold digger it's not even funny. And Britney was worth about 100 million dollars last time I checked.

Icon - evangelin
Old 02-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Miranda- (View Post)

I wish K-fed would disappear. He's such a gold digger it's not even funny. And Britney was worth about 100 million dollars last time I checked.

Hocus pocus allakhazam make K-fed disappear.

(He steal me money)
Now I aint sayin he's a gold digger (When I'm in Need)
But he aint messin wit no broke broke (He steal me money)

I will gladly take some of that money.

Last edited by EARLBNY; 02-26-2007 at 09:59 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread