Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2022, 04:30 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yes. That's great. I want to try Funimation sometime.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:55 PM
Graphics Team

That's where I usually watch anime It's where I had watched this show
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 05:50 PM

Well, I've come across some reviews of Funimation & Crunchyroll on YouTube & apparently Funimation is best if ones prefer dubbed over subbed Anime. It's interesting that streaming 4 devices ''at a time'' is available on CrunchyRoll, because that's not something that I'd guess most people would need to do. Nobody else in my family I think watches Anime. I am unsure how much longer Funimation will be around due to its merger with Crunchyroll. Here is Shinobu Kocho.

Old 02-09-2023, 04:44 PM

OK. So, actually Funimation has a bunch of dubbed Anime & subbed. I have tended to use subbed on Funimation & dubbed on Crunchryroll, though ''Slam Dunk'' is subbed. Anyway, here's some news: Demon Slayer 2023 movie tops Japan’s box office, earns US$8.8 million in first 72 hours

The hype doesn’t stop.

The world tour campaign of the Demon Slayer 2023 movie kicked off on February 3, 2023.

Demon Slayer’s second movie, titled To the Swordsmith Village, took the top spot at the Japanese box office. It dethroned The First Slam Dunk movie, another animated film that held the number-one spot in Japan just a few weeks ago.

The To The Swordsmith Village movie has already earned US$8.8 million (JPY¥1,158,765,410) in its first three days in Japan, according to the official Demon Slayer Twitter.

The animated film by ufotable is set to be one of the biggest anime movies of 2023 as it hits international cinemas in the coming weeks.

Fans who watched the finale of Demon Slayer’s Entertainment District Arc got a glimpse of the series’ enigmatic villain, Doma.

It came as a surprise when they heard Mamoru Miyano, a popular figure in the Japanese voice actor (seiyuu) world, would be giving life to the Upper Demon Moon.

Manga readers will know how important Doma is to the Demon Slayer story and having Mamuro Miyano play the charismatic villain is a match made in heaven. Doma is a bewitching and eccentric demon who captivated fans who read the Demon Slayer manga, while Mamoru Miyano has voiced many of the iconic anime characters we have grown to love.

Here’s everything you need to know about Mamoru Miyano, including his notable roles.

Mamoru Miyano is a Japanese actor, voice actor, and singer, best known for being the voice of Light Yagami in Death Note, Rintarou Okabe in Steins;Gate, and Amai Mask in One Punch Man. He won the “Best Voice Actor” award at the 2008 Tokyo International Anime Fair for his role as Light.

He’s appeared in numerous anime, including Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Assassination Classroom, and Haikyuu, often playing flamboyant and charismatic characters.

Mamoru Miyano is also a prolific singer, and has released six solo albums and at least 20 singles since 2005. The multi-talented actor was also cast to play Mario in the Japanese dub for the Hollywood blockbuster, The Super Mario Bros Movie.

https://www.oneesports.gg/anime/who-is-mamoru-miyano/
Old 04-01-2023, 02:30 PM

Hi all! Here's some news: Demon Slayer Season 3 Crunchyroll Premiere Date Set

Crunchyroll has announced the Demon Slayer Season 3 premiere date for the latest season of the popular action anime.

Demon Slayer Season 3, which covers the Swordsmith Village arc, will premiere on Crunchyroll on Sunday, April 9. The streaming service will simulcast subsequent episodes each week after where the streamer is available and exclusively in North America, South America, and Europe.

“Tanjiro’s journey leads him to the Swordsmith Village, where he reunites with two Hashira, members of the Demon Slayer Corps’ highest-ranking swordsmen — Mist Hashira Muichiro Tokito and Love Hashira Mitsuri Kanroji,” reads Season 3’s synopsis. “With the shadows of demons lurking near, a new battle begins for Tanjiro and his comrades.”

The first episode of the new season first debuted in theaters earlier this month, where the hour-long premiere episode played alongside the two final episodes of Season 2. The premiere introduced fans to new characters and established the action-packed premise for the highly anticipated third season.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is a shonen manga series created by Koyoharu Gotouge. Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump serialized the manga from February 2016 to May 2020. The anime adaptation by studio Ufotable first premiered in April 2019. Haruo Sotozaki is directing the series.

https://www.comingsoon.net/anime/new...miere-date-set
Old 05-27-2023, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Most anime are seasonal these days, aren't they?
SwordX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 03:31 PM

I think so. Seasons are typically 12 or 13 weeks in length & begin on New Year's Day with winter then the 2 other seasons follow I believe.
Old 06-12-2023, 05:40 PM

'Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba's Swordsmith Village Arc to End This June

The Season 3 finale will get an extended 70-minute special broadcast.

The third season of Demon Slayer sees the return of Tanjiro as he explores the Swordsmith Village, which was the ninth story arc of the highly lauded manga series the Demon Slayer anime was based on. Shortly after the release of the tenth episode of Season 3, the show's producer announced some details about the final episode. According to ufotable, Demon Slayer Season 3 will air its last episode on June 18, with an extended 70-minute special broadcast for the finale, closing out the Swordsmith Village arc with a double-length episode.

The third season premiered on April 9 with an hour-long special, in addition to the release of the two specials ahead of the Season 3 premiere to commemorate the beginning of the new story. Now, instead of the usual twenty-minute episodes, the eleventh and final episode of Demon Slayer: Swordsmith Village Arc will be 70 minutes long, allowing more time to wrap up another part of the Demon Slayer story.

What's Next for the Demon Hunters?

While Demon Slayer arguably enjoys the same level of popularity as One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto, the manga series written by Koyoharu Gotouge was considerably short compared to the mentioned highly-acclaimed anime shows. And with the Swordsmith Village arc serving as the ninth storyline of the Demon Slayer tale, fans have two more stories left as the Demon Slayer manga only features 11 arcs across 23 volumes. The anime series used to feature two arcs per season, so while there are no announcements yet about what's in store for the anime show, fans can expect the fourth season to be the season finale.

Regardless of whether the producers decide to use one arc in one season, one thing is certain: Demon Slayer will be wrapping up soon. And while that's not good news for Demon Slayer fans, a more intense next season is guaranteed, considering the intensity of the series in the first and third seasons, as well as its spin-offs.

Demon Slayer
centers on Tanjiro who witnessed his family get slaughtered by a demon. To seek revenge, he spent years training to become a demon hunter and to turn his sister, Nezuko, back into a human again. Since its inception in 2019, the anime series has gained massive followers thanks to its intense storyline and beloved characters that fans have grown to love throughout three seasons. And as the third season is nearing its end, you can see for yourself what's next for everyone's favorite demon slayer when the 70-minute final episode airs on June 18.

https://collider.com/demon-slayer-se...ge-arc-ending/
Old 09-01-2023, 04:17 PM

Demon Slayer's Third Season Announces Netflix Release

The Swordsmith Village Arc is coming to Netflix with Demon Slayer Season 3.

Demon Slayer's third season saw Tanjiro, Nezuko, and several other members of the Demon Slayer Corps attempting to face down two of the strongest lieutenants in the employ of the demon lord Muzan. The Swordsmith Village Arc might have left the likes of Inosuke and Zenitsu on the sidelines, but it walked away as one of the most action-packed anime seasons of 2023. Now, following its initial release, Demon Slayer Season 3 has announced that it will be arriving on Netflix later this year.

For better or for worse, The Swordsmith Village Arc was mostly jam-packed with battles as Upper Moons 4 and 5 launched a surprise assault on the locale that makes the weapons of the Demon Slayer Corps. Much like during the Mugen Train and Entertainment District Arcs, Tanjiro and company received some wild injuries during their fight but also walked away with some massive boosts in their overall strength and skills. Without going too deep into spoiler territory, the ending of Demon Slayer's third season also introduced quite the change to Nezuko and got the attention of Muzan, the demon lord who has mostly been working in the shadows. Unfortunately for Tanjiro and his allies, Muzan is preparing to take a much more hands-on approach.

Demon Slayer: To The Netflix Village

Demon Slayer Season 3 is set to arrive on Netflix next month, September 28th. Since its initial arrival, Demon Slayer's anime has been topping the charts on streaming services around the world as the story of Tanjiro has struck a chord amongst the anime fan community. Thanks to its popularity, it should come as no surprise that a fourth season of the anime from Ufotable has been confirmed.

The upcoming fourth season of Demon Slayer's anime will be the Hashira Training Arc, focusing on some of the lesser-seen upper members of the Demon Slayer Corps. As the anime attempts to reach the same finale that brought the manga to an end, Ufotable has been tight-lipped as to how many additional seasons, and/or movies, the shonen franchise will receive. Rest assured anime fans, Tanjiro's adventure is aiming to go out with a bang.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dem...tflix-release/

This is exciting I think.
Old 01-26-2024, 03:57 PM

Long Range Box Office Forecast: DEMON SLAYER: KIMETSU NO YAIBA – TO THE HASHIRA TRAINING and ORDINARY ANGELS

This week’s outlook tackles the final full weekend of February with two major studio releases highlighted in early forecasts.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – To the Hashira Training
Sony Pictures & Crunchyroll
February 23, 2024
Opening Weekend Range: $14M-$23M
Domestic Total Range: $25M-$51M
PROS:

The Demon Slayer franchise has proven to be a robust specialty player at the domestic box office in recent years as the anime series’ fan base continues to grow internationally.
Coming out in the middle of a weak winter market, the latest Demon Slayer chapter will be able to screen on IMAX and PLF screens, a boost that could push earnings closer to 2021’s Mugen Train ($21.2 million opening weekend) than to last year’s To the Swordsmith Village ($10.1 million) when it opened against Creed III.
CONS:

Reporting for Swordsmith Village was notably limited after opening weekend, making long-term projection models more volatile for Hashira Training. The film will also run into more direct competition in its second frame with Dune: Part Two targeting some crossover audience and premium screens on March 1.

https://www.boxofficepro.com/long-ra...dinary-angels/
Reply   Post New Thread