Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2022, 12:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

However it was very new that everybody knew something was up in the air and Lena would suspect that Lex wanted to change his behavior. She wanted to ask how it was going with everybody else and then they were looking at something to watch Lex finally disappear and Lena would finally find another way to see if everybody was looking for the one who was about the closest thing that looks like her. When they were looking for the moment everything came down to the fight with monsters and ghosts. Today, Lena decided to look if there is a chance that it would be difficult to find some new outfits that she has for the red dress and the shoes that would shine with diamonds and some would even say Lena was in the mood for FanForum and she wanted to see if everybody was looking at her because she wanted to prove to the fans that she can do to something nice for the fans. So today she said she was fine and big mood so she felt like it was a big time and place to biggest things of the best day. That was something big that they wanted to see if anybody was able to look at the huge pile of pictures which they would want to take with them because it was not really something that she had to do because of the big surprise that she would be really good for the people because they thought it was something interesting that they would like to see Katie doing because she wanted to see the big reveal. It would be something that would be different this time and that was something that would be allowed to see the fans have wanted the final

Tori
Old 08-20-2022, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

However it was very new that everybody knew something was up in the air and Lena would suspect that Lex wanted to change his behavior. She wanted to ask how it was going with everybody else and then they were looking at something to watch Lex finally disappear and Lena would finally find another way to see if everybody was looking for the one who was about the closest thing that looks like her. When they were looking for the moment everything came down to the fight with monsters and ghosts. Today, Lena decided to look if there is a chance that it would be difficult to find some new outfits that she has for the red dress and the shoes that would shine with diamonds and some would even say Lena was in the mood for FanForum and she wanted to see if everybody was looking at her because she wanted to prove to the fans that she can do to something nice for the fans. So today she said she was fine and big mood so she felt like it was a big time and place to biggest things of the best day. That was something big that they wanted to see if anybody was able to look at the huge pile of pictures which they would want to take with them because it was not really something that she had to do because of the big surprise that she would be really good for the people because they thought it was something interesting that they would like to see Katie doing because she wanted to see the big reveal. It would be something that would be different this time and that was something that would be allowed to see the fans have wanted the final book
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-20-2022, 03:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

https://www.fanforum.com/f544/300-wo...#post107065679

Tori