Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Sweethearts [L♥S] #6: Because we can't wait to see them together on our screens again!

WELCOME TO THE 6th LEIGHTON/SEBASTIAN
APPRECIATION THREAD!

.: welcome to the { LEIGHTON/SEBASTIAN } appreciation thread. :.

this thread is for fans of Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan.

If your love was all I had,
in this life.
Well that would be enough,
until the end of time.

l e i g h t o n m e e s t e r; Meester became interested in acting when she appeared in a local production of The Wizard of Oz. When she was 11, she moved with her family to New York City and soon after began working as a model with Wilhemina, booking a Ralph Lauren campaign shot by Bruce Webber and working with then-photographer Sofia Coppola.

Other roles include a role as Savannah Bennett on Surface. She has guest starred as Debbie Pendleton on Season 4 of the FOX drama 24, as Ali in episode 3 and 4 of Season 3 of the FOX drama House, as Carrie Bishop on Season 1 of the UPN drama Veronica Mars, and Chandler's new girlfriend Kendall in Season 8 of the WB drama 7th Heaven, as well as the role of Justine Chapin in Season 1 of the HBO comedy Entourage. Meester made her film debut in the feature Hangman's Curse, based on the best-selling novel by Frank Peretti.

She recently starred in the independent comic-thriller Flourish with House co-stars Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer.

In 2006, she wrapped the female lead role in the comedy/horror film Drive-Thru. She has also recorded a song for the soundtrack of Drive-Thru. In the spring of 2006, she played a part in the ensemble comedy/drama entitled The Beautiful Ordinary.

Currently, Meester stars as Blair Waldorf in The CW series Gossip Girl, from Josh Schwartz, creator of The O.C. and based on the book series about the lives of New York's two privileged Upper East Side high school students. Meester has stated in interviews that she identifies with Blair "on every level, in one way or another." She has also recently guest starred on CSI: Miami and has a recurring role on James Woods' court drama Shark. When not on the set, Meester, who attended Beverly Hills High School, pursues her talent for music and creative writing. She currently resides in New York.

She has worked with actress Kristen Bell on two TV series. In Gossip Girl, Bell provides the voice of Gossip Girl and Leighton plays Blair Waldorf, and in Veronica Mars, which stars Bell, Leighton appeared briefly as gossip queen Carrie Bishop. She will reprise her role of Justine Chapin on Entourage in season five.

She is rumored to be dating The Covenant star Sebastian Stan, who has co-starred with her in two episodes of Gossip Girl playing Carter Baizen. They were introduced by Leighton's Gossip Girl co-star Chace Crawford, who is best friends with Stan.

s e b a s t i a n s t a n; Sebastian was born in the Romanian city of Constanţa. At age 8, he and his mother moved to Vienna, Austria where she was employed as a pianist. Four years later (age 12), his mother moved with him to Rockland County, New York after she married the headmaster of an American private school.

During his years at the Rockland Country Day School, he starred in productions like Harvey, Cyrano de Bergerac, Little Shop of Horrors, Over Here, and West Side Story. He also attended the Stagedoor Manor summer camp where he was introduced to acting and was cast in many camp productions. It was then that he decided to take acting seriously and began to apply for acting programs at several universities.

He was accepted to and attended Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts. This gave him the opportunity to spend a year abroad studying acting at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London, England.

After returning from England he continued to attend Rutgers and was cast in small roles in independent films like Tony n' Tina's Wedding and Red Doors. He was also cast in a guest starring role on Law & Order as "Justin Capshaw", a boy who was accused of murder and had been kidnapped and emotionally abused by his captor.

Immediately after graduating from Rutgers in 2005, Sebastian was cast in The Architect and was given a chance to work with such seasoned actors as Anthony LaPaglia and Isabella Rossellini.

Sebastian currently lives in New York City. He was cast in Eric Bogosian's play Talk Radio as "Kent" in 2007 where he had a chance to work with veteran Broadway actor, Liev Schreiber.

Sebastian's latest film, The Education of Charlie Banks, directed by Fred Durst, premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in April and won an award for "Best New York Narrative."

He has been on two episodes of The CW series Gossip Girl and is rumored to be dating co-star Leighton Meester who portrays Blair Waldorf on the show.

shippers.
01. forever young
02. kirin
03. crazycait714
04. B.Scott
05. Jidsy <3
06. Pauline<3
07. honey__tree
08. ~Phoenix~
09. sweety86
10. *brooke*
11. Undeniable
12. SergeantPepper
13. Live in Love ~
14. lorenxvy
15. xBeautifulDisasterx23
16. billy(L)
17. Lazy
18. xlennie
19. ThePrettySophia
20. K.Corinne
21. ElleGossip
22. LALEY-FOREVER
23. MusicIsMyLife
24. kategirl
25. zanessatroygabriellalover
26. {Melody}
27. Elyx
28. havanaxnights
29. Smithy46
30. ~Adema~
31. sashanaa
32. maalibu
33. {christie}
34. vanycutrim
35. Elyx
36. inside_out
37. Shu
38. :neverover:
39. Advo
40. Pey_23
41. theresadawn
42. How Cute Is She
43. Kiss of Death
44. gems81

reasons.

01. Because he makes her happy.
02. Because they can't keep their hands off each other.
03. Because Chace introduced them, and he rocks!
04. Because they're extremely cute together.
05. Because he makes her laugh.
06. Because they love holding hands.
07. Because it's a romance, and a vacation!
08. Because everyone knows they're dating.
09. Because some rumors are good.
10. Because they're best friends.
11. Because they hang out ALOT!
12. Because she spent her birthday with him.

quotes.
Leighton [about Sebastian]: We still hang out. He reminds me of Ray Liotta.

recent.
May 19, 2008 -- THE stars of "Gossip Girl" are getting as much action as the prep school pupils they play. At the other night's Armani Exchange dinner for Nylon magazine's Young Hollywood issue at Amalia, Blake Lively cuddled with co-star Penn Badgley while Leighton Meester made out with her new boyfriend, co-star Sebastian Stan. The latter two "couldn't keep their hands off of each other . . . they didn't care," said our spywitness. "Blake and Penn were much more private."
>> source.

Leighton [Meester] will even talk about a subject most starlets consider taboo: boys. She’s loosely entangled with Sebastian Stan, who plays scruffy trust-fund hippie Carter Baizen on the show. They were introduced by Chace, who became best friends with Sebastian in 2006’s forgettable supernatural thriller The Covenant. Leighton and Sebastian were snapped kissing outside of a Halloween party in October, and now he might move in with Chace and Ed. For a girl who claims that she never has a good time on dates, she seems a little smitten. “We still hang out,” she says coyly. “He reminds me of Ray Liotta.” (She’s obsessed with GoodFellas.)
>> source.

Is Leighton hooking up with a co-star? She partied with actor Sebastian Stan - who once appeared in a GG episode - in Las Vegas May 3. "They were definitely together," said an eyewitness. "But it seemed more of a fun vacation than a romance."
>> source.

Leighton Meester, teaming up with her Gossip Girl castmates – Jessica Szohr (Vanessa) and Sebastian Stan (Carter) – for a group dinner at New York's Buddakan. Joined by 10 friends, the group feasted on edamame dumplings, an eyewitness tells us.
>> source.

Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester partied with costars Nicole Fiscella and Sebastian Stan at New York's Bungalow 8 for her birthday, PEOPLE reports. The birthday girl hit the dance floor overlooking the club's main room before being presented with a chocolate cake with vanilla icing by Fiscella and a club waitress. Meester sipped champagne as she danced along to Blondie's "Heart of Glass" and The Foundations' "Build Me Up Buttercup."

Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester, 22, is so smitten with Sebastian Stan that she hosted parties to honor the actor's 25th birthday at NYC's Vento August 20 and at Lily Pond in East Hampton, New York, August 23. "Leighton wanted everything to perfect," a source says of the latter fete, which also promoted Vitamin Energy drink. "They were adorable. She sat on Sebastian's lap all night long." So what's on tap for the show this season? "It's going to be steamier," Meester tells Us. "A ton of Chuck and Blair stuff. So exciting for me!"

Stars mingled and sipped cocktails backstage in the green room, where Leighton Meester of the CW teen drama "Gossip Girl" and her actor-beau Sebastian Stan hung out before she introduced Duffy's performance of "Mercy."
>> source.

Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester and boyfriend Sebastian Stan, holding hands and kissing at the show's holiday party at Haven in Manhattan. "Leighton was the belle of the ball," says a partygoer. "She and Sebastian got there early and were having the best time. She was dancing like crazy."
>> source.

....That's the closest she comes to refrencing actor boyfriend Sebastian Stan, though he did turn up to plant a big kiss on her at the Teen Vogue cover shoot a few days later.
>>source

Note: this is a manipulated picture, made by Emma.
this is the original.

Note: this is a manipulated picture, made by Emma.
this is the original.

Even the best fall down sometimes,
even the wrong words seem to rhyme.
Out of the doubt that fills my mind,
I somehow find, you and I collide.

Last edited by Lazy; 03-18-2009 at 05:40 AM
Old 03-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT
We need new stuffs.. Pics, itws.. I don't know but something!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 03-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Add me. Ah, love the title. I cannot wait for some Blair/Carter moments.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt. :d
Old 03-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Jackie I added you
Old 03-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

plese somebody put me on the list.. sebastian is georgeous! they are perfect couple! hey can i ask who date first Blake-Penn or leigh-sebastian?

Last edited by zeinitzza; 03-05-2009 at 10:05 PM Reason: wrong type
Old 03-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

I assume Penn and Blake.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

I think Penn and Blake were already together when Leight got together with Seb
Old 03-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome new fans!
Old 03-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome

And thanks for the new thread!

Laura|
Old 03-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy (View Post)

And thanks for the new thread!

Np
Old 03-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Extreme Fan

thanks for the thread!
icon:gothicyuna Elle
Old 03-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 03-07-2009, 05:01 PM
New Fan

i hope that there is a premiere for "kings" and he takes her (but i don't know if shows normally have premieres).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread