Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJoey8 (View Post)
I've read back in high school and it's become of my fav books ever since Good luck on your test

I don't know to be honest I just know I got kicked out of the library last week at 10 PM. NO LIFE ! 32 hours of learning in 3days.

I have no choice. Contracts are signed and all. I know i'll be more than happy once i'll be there but right now i don"t know.

I went to every prom i got invited to. always has a nice date - let's add totally useless - but this one...we're going as friends. me and my 3 mates. how awkward is that going to be ?
Thank you

You got kicked out You're cramming in so much in 24 hours

I'm positive you'll end up loving it once you're there. But I understand why you're feeling like this atm.

Well at least you'll have fun with your friends. I skipped my senior prom, didn't want to deal with the car, the dress, tha hair, the makeup, the photos, the relatives and all the people looking at me
Old 02-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Holly!! So happy to hear from you!!Someone broke into your house? That's horrible! Just reading back I can tell you've been very busy! But at least prom will be a nice break.. no?

When does your internship start?!
Old 02-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

I've been thinking about sending everyone a PM here but then I started postponing and postponing and postponing...sorry guys

Yeah we got kicked out twice and the woman was like " aren't you done yet ??" like she saw me entering at 2 pm she must have thought i was a freak

I know i'll feel like a fish in the sea it's just that there's so much going on, including this effing visa (struggling) that i can't be happy right now or just relax.

I'm sure i'm going to have fun there, it's also our last party together as everyone is leaving for another country in march. in the meantime, i still have this huge international trading final exam on thursday

Glooooo how have you been ??
yeah they took everything they could
internship starts march 12th but i'll ask my tutor if i can start the day after as my last exam is march 9, i'll be in the plane on march 10 and 'i will only have sunday to check out the city and sort things out :S

Old 02-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So much going on for you!! I totally understand you being MIA. But at the end it will all be worth it. Good luck with that exam! And that internship sounds like it will be a nice change of pace for you.

I've been good. Just work lately for me. No school yet but I'm looking to start in September... I just keep postponing it.

How long is the internship and what is it about? And most importantly when are you going to get a break?!
Old 02-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't worry H We know you're really busy with school.

Good luck with the exam H!

You'll have a great time both at the party and San Fran.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidoscope eyes (View Post)
So much going on for you!! I totally understand you being MIA. But at the end it will all be worth it. Good luck with that exam! And that internship sounds like it will be a nice change of pace for you.

I've been good. Just work lately for me. No school yet but I'm looking to start in September... I just keep postponing it.

How long is the internship and what is it about? And most importantly when are you going to get a break?!
I would even say too much ATM. Thank you Glo, I'll have a thrill ! The internship is 3months. I will be working in luxury real estate, dealing with contracts and stuff. Not at all what i wanna do after my master's degree (business admin) but challenge is what i was looking for...

Old 02-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility (View Post)
Don't worry H We know you're really busy with school.

Good luck with the exam H!

You'll have a great time both at the party and San Fran.
Thanks Emms
just wondering, how many class hours per week ?

Old 02-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks Emms
just wondering, how many class hours per week ?
English is 9 hours every week. Criminology is 4 hours every other week. And then at least 4 hours studying every week for English and 2 for criminology.

My life's a stroll in the park compared to yours H.

Luxury real estate sounds interesting, but I wouldn't want to work within the field. The real estate business here is going down...
Old 02-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

What strikes me most is the number of classes/subjects that arent even extras. I had 14 every single week for over 4 months. Crazy

Old 02-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will be working in luxury real estate, dealing with contracts and stuff. Not at all what i wanna do after my master's degree (business admin) but challenge is what i was looking for...
Luxury real estate sounds very interesting and in San Fransisco no less! Touring the actual properties is very appealing to me. But the contracts part sounds challenging. I'm sure you'll do great, you're obviously a very smart person. Are you gonna have roommates?

14 classes?
Old 02-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What strikes me most is the number of classes/subjects that arent even extras. I had 14 every single week for over 4 months. Crazy
That's a lot!
Old 02-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

And i can't see the point in attending most of them even crazier

yeah the contracts part is what appeals me most to be honest. even more challenging. when the recruiter offered me the internship i was like "okay, if i can sell a house to some richie cunningham this year, i will work for the coca cola company next year" - so basically Coke will be my MBA project if i succeed of course

Old 02-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds like something I would enjoy to work with during an internship.

Night chicas! I'm one big atm

Good luck H with your studies
Old 02-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And i can't see the point in attending most of them even crazier

yeah the contracts part is what appeals me most to be honest. even more challenging. when the recruiter offered me the internship i was like "okay, if i can sell a house to some richie cunningham this year, i will work for the coca cola company next year" - so basically Coke will be my MBA project if i succeed of course
sounds pretty good! Working for Coke is not a gad gig at all. Hope everything works out! So you would want to in the future come to work in the states?

Night Em!
Old 02-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

G'night Emma ! talk to you soon

Yep ! I don't want to stay in France. I don't like the lifestyle here and state of mind. Way too much for me

Closed Thread   Post New Thread