Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2009, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

I don't mind BG since we could see C being very protective of B.
But BV now that actually spells CBV triangle. And like someone pointed out in the SS. Couldn't they have found someone who have sex with her bf?
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

see the cvb trianlge will happen is just matter of time.First we will have
vb frienndship this season u'll see ...
then cv at season 4 just wait.is the cvb triangle of the show bclook
at b is serena of the books red hair big dark eyes and who is blair
on the show ?vanessa ..thin..blue eyes...foxfaceandwhosinate if the books..
chuck green eyes.4 ME they planned all seasons and documented them
use rumors on purpose at the time.And thebooks start with blairknowingtheyhave been datinginsomophore year...meaning thisyear of university and my bets who is the alisson at s.5 blair.Besides in the books serena and dan were together 2 years but who do u think is vanessa of the books for dan?...serena vanderwoodsen.Besideswhyaskedabout serena in the interviews ....bcis blair and ed always in his interviews refers serena to the show.U'LL SEE!
remember that interview when ed said about 1x07 iin blair?
and in225 in broklyn methaphoroty ofcourse....helloeverything is planned
Old 05-27-2009, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I like the idea of BG as roomies because its funny to watch catfights between BG. And I dont mind CBG triangle since we both know G just uses C to take her evil revenge on B.

I wont mind BV becoming roommates only if its a convenient way to introduce B to the unknown and new circumstances in NYU. B can learn to show more respect to those people who come from lower classes since the main student body isnt as rich as she is. I would love to see B is vulnerable sometimes adapted to the unfamiliar world, so they can bring up eating disorder storyline here. I disapprove CVB triangle, if C can be in a stable relationship with others except for B, why cant BC work? The reasons like "deep affection" and "game", do those sound too cliche? I cant see which qualities V owns can attract C, because she is self-absorbed, hypocritical, annoying and a relationship-breaker. If C needs someone to stand by his side free from B, I would prefer the Bass Industry Board forces him to do it instead of his own will.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

I doubt they will do CVB, but if they do it, it's gonna be the lamest thing ever,
Old 05-28-2009, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

I'd be sure not to watch that.
I doubt it will be as unbalanced next year. I saw this year as them making CB equals...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I think there should only be one more season. That way they cant f-it-up too much and if they do then we dont have to sit through a fourth season of it. I encourage everyone not to turn to the cw site or tv channel to watch Gossip Girl next year. Just watch on youtube or I can give you some other links in a pm. They wont continue it past season 3, if the ratings stay less than 1.5 mil.

It sounds bad but I really think it's the only way to get CB done right.

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Old 05-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Gosh. If they do CV again, I will quit this show for the sake of my health. So it wont disgust me again.

I didnt see CB were equal this year.
B stood by him through his grief after Bart passed away and confessed her internal hidden feelings bravely; C disappeared for one month and returned out of conciousness. He kept saying cruel words to her using the excuses of Bart's death.
B read the will for him and tried to play the non-girlfriend role to throw him a welcome party, C slept with several whores in his office and lost the respect from the board due to his own bad behaviours. He put the boot on the wrong foot and even mentioned the word "wife" to insult B.
When B's world fell apart, C wasnt around and pursued a stupid nanny. When B tried to move on and rekindled the romance with N, C sabotaged her plan for his own enjoyment and ended in bed with someone else.
The only thing he did for B this season was to let her go putting her feelings first and voted 150 to ensure her perfect night in the prom. C wasnt even a qualified friend, let alone bf.

I really hope C can be mature enough to shoulder the responsibility of the bf role and do something really sweet for B.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know a lot of people had problems with this season (I was definitely one of those people) but still, let's try to keep the discussion about boycotting the show to minimum. This really isn't the place for that Besides, I watch the show online anyway

Right now, we just have to hope that the writers have heard people's complains, and actually try to write some good storylines next season.

Laura|
Old 05-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottecleo (View Post)
Gosh. If they do CV again, I will quit this show for the sake of my health. So it wont disgust me again.

I didnt see CB were equal this year.
B stood by him through his grief after Bart passed away and confessed her internal hidden feelings bravely; C disappeared for one month and returned out of conciousness. He kept saying cruel words to her using the excuses of Bart's death.
B read the will for him and tried to play the non-girlfriend role to throw him a welcome party, C slept with several whores in his office and lost the respect from the board due to his own bad behaviours. He put the boot on the wrong foot and even mentioned the word "wife" to insult B.
When B's world fell apart, C wasnt around and pursued a stupid nanny. When B tried to move on and rekindled the romance with N, C sabotaged her plan for his own enjoyment and ended in bed with someone else.
The only thing he did for B this season was to let her go putting her feelings first and voted 150 to ensure her perfect night in the prom. C wasnt even a qualified friend, let alone bf.

I really hope C can be mature enough to shoulder the responsibility of the bf role and do something really sweet for B.
Hey we share our name... Nice to meet you.
Well I was talking about both season 1 and 2. In season 1 C was more into it and this season B was more into it. Now they're equal. I doubt they would continue to have B more invested. C's circumstances were pretty exeptional. Being his first relationship and losing his father etc.

IDK we'll see
Old 05-29-2009, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
Well I was talking about both season 1 and 2. In season 1 C was more into it and this season B was more into it. Now they're equal. I doubt they would continue to have B more invested. C's circumstances were pretty exeptional. Being his first relationship and losing his father etc.

IDK we'll see
char!!!

how are you bb!!!! I love your icon.. that is the only pic i saw where i thought leighton looked beautiful with lighter hair... otherwise I am prone to the dark brown!

only ed and leighton have us obsessing about their hair!
xoxo maggie
Old 05-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
char!!!

how are you bb!!!! I love your icon.. that is the only pic i saw where i thought leighton looked beautiful with lighter hair... otherwise I am prone to the dark brown!

only ed and leighton have us obsessing about their hair!
Maaags!!!
I'm great. The sunshine's coming back. i'm planning my engagement party... I'm really happy!

How about you?

Leighton does look gorgeous like that imo. Very kiera knightley-like except as Shu told me, prettier!

I admit though that with such a perfect face, darker hair can and should be adopted. It makes her stand out since not a lot of people can pull it off
Old 05-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Nice meeting you. I am Cathy. Love your icon, she is stunning in that picture.

If taking both of S1 and S2 into consideration, I thought CB were equal before 216. Planning all her future with nobility to enter the higher-rank world was a part of B, imo she could gradually accepted C and give up her fantastic noble lifestyle was a bigger step than C's compromise and devotion in S1. I agree Barts death was exceptional and optional, but at the same time B was mentally drained from this situation. So I understood why she cut her losses and move on.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

Oh lol I'm Charlotte.
I do understand why B cut him loose and I hated everything from C since 215. Exept for the prom and the ILY...

But all along season 1 I knew that Chuck loved B and I knew why. I only Knew B was fighting against her feelings for Chuck and try to deny them.

Her feelings only became apparent in the episode 1 of this season. So it kinda made sense they'd make her confess her feelings first.

I think most of the fail comes from the stupid Jack SL. Chuck pursuing Elle, sleeping with V could have been explained by his knowledge of JB

Anyway, I also think it was stupid to hint at a CB wedding so many times only to give the end they gave us.

Overall and as a B fan, I feel very disappointed by this season. I also think that B should cut S lose and finally stand up for herself. She has taken way too much abuse from her so called best friend.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:03 AM
Extreme Fan

hi Charlotte. Nice to know your name.

In S1, I saw B's nobility fantasy was one part of her, she wanna attach herself to a blood blue prince, she persisted in this way of living. For the first part of S1, I didnt see B had a strong desire to be near C and hid it below her cool attitudes towards him, she despised him a little and was disgusted by him sometimes. imo the writers changed B's romance value during the process and brought more reality into it, in other words, B changed her biased opinions of C unconsiously. And i didnt think her feelings was so deep to ask him for a confession in 201. To me, the denying part was apparent in 203, in the dark night, she couldnt resist the temptation and became hard to constrain herself.

I knew where C came from, women and booze was his typical way of hiding his sincere feelings and letting lose. BJ SL could explain his chasing a stupid nany and ending in bed with someone he despised. But it was also an indication of immature behaviors, he ran away from troubles he was responsible for the consequences to some extent. I could care less about C stopping going after B if the writers showed more about C's thoughts after being turned down by B in the elevator scene. He still cared about B but something stopped him from contacting her was more reasonable.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottecleo (View Post)
hi Charlotte. Nice to know your name.

In S1, I saw B's nobility fantasy was one part of her, she wanna attach herself to a blood blue prince, she persisted in this way of living. For the first part of S1, I didnt see B had a strong desire to be near C and hid it below her cool attitudes towards him, she despised him a little and was disgusted by him sometimes. imo the writers changed B's romance value during the process and brought more reality into it, in other words, B changed her biased opinions of C unconsiously. And i didnt think her feelings was so deep to ask him for a confession in 201. To me, the denying part was apparent in 203, in the dark night, she couldnt resist the temptation and became hard to constrain herself.

I knew where C came from, women and booze was his typical way of hiding his sincere feelings and letting lose. BJ SL could explain his chasing a stupid nany and ending in bed with someone he despised. But it was also an indication of immature behaviors, he ran away from troubles he was responsible for the consequences to some extent. I could care less about C stopping going after B if the writers showed more about C's thoughts after being turned down by B in the elevator scene. He still cared about B but something stopped him from contacting her was more reasonable.
Nice post. I agree with almost everything. Exept to me the part 1 of season 1 showed Chuck and Blair always finding each other despite not having traditional romantic feelings because imo even though they're both good at denying things. They always found their ways back to each other. Because it's with each other only that they could be their true selves. i saw it as unbalanced though because Chuck obviously was trying his best to make Blair happy and to get her to be who she really was showing true love for her even when not together while B most of the time just used him. Exept for that time at victrola when she helped him.

ICA that what lacked this end of season was the lack of the story from C's POVstarting in 215. Why did he dump B why did he pursue Elle, what did he feel when B dumped him, why did he sleep with V, what did he feel towards NB 2.0. And last but not least, what made him finally overcome everything... I do think it's because they used him too much at the begining of the season where everything was from his POV rather than from Blair's.