Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2009, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

^ Well I don't dislike Chuck as much as the writing! Seriously, Chuck was my favorite from the pilot and until this season. I loved him when everybody else hated him even (I cannot believe there was a time when the Chuck thread only had like five members and we all used to be so shocked by people hated Chuck so much. Then CB happened, and people learned to love him. Pretty ironic really.) But for some reason, that Chuck doesn't exist anymore. Hell even Pilot!Chuck is better than this (not the attempt rape of course!) but his general behaviour (bad boy wise).

{Max&Alec}
Old 03-16-2009, 03:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciiisu (View Post)
I wasnt talking about you
Like I said I dont mind when people say they dislike Chuck, just the name calling ect is not needed.
ICA with your post tbh, C/Elle is just a major WTF and I hate that they turned this Yale SL into a joke and used it as another way to torture Blair.
Ahh okay. And I agree about Yale. I never liked it even in 2.06, hated how it turned BS against each other and how fast they made up again. Now I'm just ridic tired of it.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
But for some reason, that Chuck doesn't exist anymore. Hell even Pilot!Chuck is better than this (not the attempt rape of course!) but his general behaviour (bad boy wise).
This Elle's SL was all wrong. Chuck wanting to go away with Elle and being "dumped" and all made no sense to me and I still see this as ooc. It's not the Chuck I loved. And I haven't had issues with him this season until now, but this SL was bad writing imo.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

yes i know exacly.Ithink blair this season has regressed i mean she was less childish and oc i mean he felt evry action but now is just where is my ice queen??????????
and where is my c s.1?!!
i mean i get the growing up thing but u can't throw a s.1 with the theme"growing up"turning them more childish to make an excuse to get time to drag them out so u can tell oh now that they grow up they can be ready for something real...but wait don't feel baad that was the purpose of the 25 episodes !!!it was for the best.For me only proves me that they want to grow up but get time for cb all season long.And b with hat is something b would never wear at s.1!! meaning she is still out of control.And i can't believe that when b has one night wild ..which not necessarely on character but is not all bad if she just with anyone knowing it .i don't like that only b is the one who when she makes a wrong decission evryone knows it .I mean c with elle ..just chuck and nate ..and chuck knowing carter..with her just a good night stand
Old 03-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems81 (View Post)
This Elle's SL was all wrong. Chuck wanting to go away with Elle and being "dumped" and all made no sense to me and I still see this as ooc. It's not the Chuck I loved. And I haven't had issues with him this season until now, but this SL was bad writing imo.
Actually I still haven't even seen the last episode, so I have no opinion of the Elle storyline. I just don't care anymore. I was about to coycott the show (and watch the cute NB scenes later on) until I heard Sebastian was coming back. I was SO shocked when I saw that Basstalk promo with Ca/B! I just was way out of this fandom

{Max&Alec}
Old 03-16-2009, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

I'm way annoyed with the show atm and I want to wait until the finale to see if keep watching it or not. I yt last episode because it was crappy.

I think Georgina and Carter will keep coming back. They are the most interesting/loved guests.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
Actually I still haven't even seen the last episode, so I have no opinion of the Elle storyline. I just don't care anymore. I was about to coycott the show (and watch the cute NB scenes later on) until I heard Sebastian was coming back. I was SO shocked when I saw that Basstalk promo with Ca/B! I just was way out of this fandom
LOL, I was exactly the same. I was just about to pull the plug on GG and move on the better things (KINGS!) and then the promo with Ca/B, my secret, never-gonna-happen ship and it lured me back in. I'm probably not going to love GG as I used to though and the jury is still out one these eps with Carter.

Edit: ^About Georgy and Carter. I agree with you. Though, it depends on how Carter's stay end - I think. If he becomes randomly a villain and not just a grey character, then I don't know if they'll bring him back. On the other hand, Georgy was "the devil" and they have still brought her back anyway.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

i just search in the wikipedia and it says that the only way in litterature the antihero will be happy is if he gets redeem.And in litteratture they use a tragidy for the antihero and opera the song when c goes to b's appartment the song is a opera meaning end in tragidy!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm way annoyed with the show atm and I want to wait until the finale to see if keep watching it or not. I yt last episode because it was crappy.

I think Georgina and Carter will keep coming back. They are the most interesting/loved guests.
well i only think that carter coming is for the finale that b leaves or waits for chuck and he shows up and say chuck is just been chuck and take of but c was coming just b was who felt he wasn't coming so b mess it up
Old 03-16-2009, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Though, it depends on how Carter's stay end - I think. If he becomes randomly a villain and not just a grey character, then I don't know if they'll bring him back. On the other hand, Georgy was "the devil" and they have still brought her back anyway.
I seriously hope they won't ruin him. But from what I read of this episode and what I assume, I guess they will keep him grey, a real bad boy. And they will bring him back sometimes to mess with C because he is his "nemesis".

Quote:
the song is a opera meaning end in tragidy
from C's pov, it's a tragedy, when he is ready B is about to sleep with Ca and get back to N. So, it's his tragedy.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

haha ok and don'tl like that carter will come back because smells as finale...aand is worst georgy for me
Old 03-16-2009, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

we don't know if and when he comes back
Old 03-16-2009, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I seriously hope they won't ruin him. But from what I read of this episode and what I assume, I guess they will keep him grey, a real bad boy. And they will bring him back sometimes to mess with C because he is his "nemesis".
ITA x10000000! They better not ruin Carter too. I mean I really enjoyed Jack and he was ruined completely The show should realize that characters are not good/bad but all have different sides to them; which is what viewers enjoy watching.

I mean, look at him... he's so much love

{Max&Alec}
Old 03-16-2009, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

i just don't want them again i want comedy endings not tragidies!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pic. He is very hot.

IKR, they can't make the guests all evil to get rid of them. And Ca has potential as a guest. I prefer to see layered characters than wtf ones.