Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Blair Waldorf S&S #40: Because her character is the core essence of the show, according to Josh.

The 40th Blair Waldorf Spoiler & Speculation Thread

~~*~~
2.18: The Age Of Dissonance
Airdate: March 16, 2009
Writer: Jessica Queller
Director: Norman Buckley

Blairanoid
A Blair Witch-Hunt
Take me
Security
OMG

Episode Stills

THE SENIORS PUT ON A PRODUCTION OF “THE AGE OF INNOCENCE”/SEBASTIAN STAN (“KINGS”) RETURNS AS CARTER BAIZEN — The Constance Billard and St. Jude seniors put on a production of “The Age of Innocence” and find their personal lives mirroring conflicts in the play. Serena (Blake Lively) develops a crush on the play’s director, Julian (guest star Harmon Walsh), and enlists Vanessa’s (Jessica Szohr) knowledge of theater to help her get the otherwise uninterested guy’s attention. Blair (Leighton Meester) receives devastating news about her future that leads her on a witch-hunt for the person responsible. Dan (Penn Badgley) and Rachel (guest star Laura Breckenridge) agree to stay away from each other in the aftermath of being discovered as more than teacher and student, but find it impossible to keep that promise. Chuck (Ed Westwick) enlists help from an unlikely source, his nemesis Carter Baizen (guest star Sebastian Stan). Chace Crawford, Taylor Momsen and Matthew Settle also star. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Jessica Queller

Sneak Peeks

~~*~~

2.19: The Grandfather
Airdate: March 23, 2009
Writer:
Director:

BLAIR WALDORF EXPLORES HER DARK SIDE - Devastated by the recent plot twist in her life, Blair turns her back on her predictable Waldorf existence in favor of a more wild and unpredictable lifestyle, causing Serena and Chuck to have serious concerns about their friend. Vanessa convinces Nate that it may be time to forgive and forget when it comes to his mother's Kennedyesque family, The Vanderbilts, who abandoned Nate and his mother when they needed them most. In a misguided effort to be completely honest with each other, Lily and Rufus agree to share lists of their past lovers.

~~*~~

2.20: Remains Of The J
Airdate: March 30, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

Hiatus for 2 weeks

~~*~~

2.21: Seder Anything
Airdate: April 20, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.22: Loose Ends [Not confirmed]
Airdate: April 27, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.23:
Airdate: May 4, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.24:
Airdate: May 11, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.25:
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

General Spoilers

From Ausiello:
On the scoop front, I know what brings Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) back to town, and it's not her seemingly infatigable quest to piss off frenemy Serena. Quite the contrary, in fact. Take it away, exec producer Josh Schwartz! "Certain times a situation is so dire that it requires the assistance of even your most sworn enemy," he teases. "It just might come to pass that Serena and Blair find themselves in a situation where they have no recourse other than to recruit Georgina Sparks."

Question: I recently saw a photo of Nate and Blair kissing in an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl. What the hell?! We waited all season for Blair to get together with Chuck! Please say it won't last. -- Clare
Ausiello: Let's ask exec producer Stephanie Savage about that incriminating photo: "I think they look really cute together kissing in the snow." Um, let me take a different approach. What does the rekindled N and B romance mean for C and B? "Tell those Chuck and Blair fans to hang in there." That's better.

Question: Please, I need some Gossip Girl scoop on Blair and Chuck! -- Carla
Ausiello: Okay, but I have to warn you, it's going to make you very angry. Leighton Meester's real-life beau, Sebastian Stan, will be reprising his role as the shifty Carter Baizen. He'll appear in the next two original episodes and, per my source, his mission is twofold: to mess with Chuck and hook up with Blair. Don't shoot the messenger!

~~*~~
Gossip Girl: Did Georgina Join a Cult?! - E! Online

Michelle says, "I think there are definitely evil elements that Georgina can never leave behind, but you will be seeing a different, let's say reformed, side of Georgina."
Madness! Now, what will this mean for Georgina's relationships with the rest of the Upper East Siders? According to Michelle, "Georgina has some unfinished business with Blair (Leighton Meester), but how that's going to transpire, I'm not sure. Could be a handshake, could be a fistfight, could get wild and crazy, and seeing as how we left Dan (Penn Badgley) and Georgina, there were some crazy sparks a brewin'. I'm sure there will be fireworks."

~~*~~

For Girl's final 8 episodes, Blair Waldorf is a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown. "She's realizing that life is not turning out how she wanted," says executive producer Stephanie Savage. Blair will seek solace in her old flame Nate. Meanwhile Blair's frenemy Serena will once again hit a rough patch after falling under the spell of a sdubious tobacco heir (hints Savage: "Let's just say Serena gets a mug shot"). All this, plus college acceptances, prom, and the Constance Billard school play. Adds executive producer Josh Schwartz, "You have not lived until you've seen Nelly Yuki in a fat suit in the Age of Innocence." No, we have not.

~~*~~

Antonia in Miami: Please, I need some Gossip Girl scoop on Blair and Chuck! And good news, too. I'm tired of the bad news.
I can offer you a little good news about Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl, but unfortunately it's just a setup for the bad news. Nate notices that Chuck and Blair have a major bond (yay!), but that leads him to respond/retaliate by asking Blair to move in with him (boo!). However, there will be some upcoming Chair scenes for you kiddos, because Mr. and Mrs. Marvelous join forces to investigate Serena's new man, whom they agree they both don't much like. At least it's something.

Belinda in Memphis, Tenn.: What's up with season three of Gossip Girl? Do we know anything yet?
I know that Blair gets into NYU and Nate gets into Columbia.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt tati!

reposting!

Quote:
I don't think a CB reunion in the finale could possibly be as rushed as it was last season. Last season, they weren't fully in love and didn't interact for 4 episodes before randomly coming together. This season has been all about their relationship, and they are still in love and interacting - even while Blair is dating Nate. So I don't see any way that the reunion this season could be as rushed as last season.

Plus, I still believe Chuck says he loves Blair before the finale.
Yeah I would imagine his ILY will be before the finale as well. As for getting together Tati, thats something totally different. 2.22 they seem to be on good terms, so unless B declines N's offer or whatever they have 3 eps to fix CB. I dont think thats enough, unless they've had implications about it from 2.19 if you know what i mean.

Because True Love, knows no boundaries. It is Epic and Real. It is Forever. This is how you do it
icon: My BFFL, Iz
Old 03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt
Old 03-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quoting myself from the other thread:
Quote:
I don't think a CB reunion in the finale could possibly be as rushed as it was last season. Last season, they weren't fully in love and didn't interact for 4 episodes before randomly coming together. This season has been all about their relationship, and they are still in love and interacting - even while Blair is dating Nate. So I don't see any way that the reunion this season could be as rushed as last season.

Plus, I still believe Chuck says he loves Blair before the finale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
tati i see he says it when nate asks b to move in.
I could totally see that. But I want him to say it like, "I know this is what you've always wanted, so I'm happy for you. I just want to know that you're happy because I love you."
Old 03-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

tftnt!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tfnt! i think chuck sees nate asking b to move in as the omg i really might lose her for good
Old 03-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryzzel (View Post)
Yeah I would imagine his ILY will be before the finale as well. As for getting together Tati, thats something totally different. 2.22 they seem to be on good terms, so unless B declines N's offer or whatever they have 3 eps to fix CB. I dont think thats enough, unless they've had implications about it from 2.19 if you know what i mean.
Well, we know Chuck is going to talk about losing Blair in 2.19, and we know CB make out then too. Then we know CBNV have at least one scene together in 2.20 - plus NB are in what clearly is Chuck's room. And Chuck is talking about NB to Vanessa.

Then we don't know about 2.21, but we know that CB interact in 2.22 and now (whether they are still on 2.22 or have moved on to 2.23) they are still in scenes together.

And in the midst of all this, Nate starts worrying about CB's bond. So my guess is that CB are slowly growing closer after they have some blowout either in 19 about Carter or in 20 about Nate.

Basically, Stephanie said they would be telling CB stories through the end of the season, she told CB fans to hang in there, Josh said they were the core essence of the show, and Kristin said CB would not be forgotten.

So I'm banking on a non-rushed reunion
Old 03-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Before choosing what to do, I see B telling C.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder how if CB reunite in the finale this will leave CN and BN
Old 03-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this show gives me a migrane
Old 03-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In a misguided effort to be completely honest with each other, Lily and Rufus agree to share lists of their past lovers.

I still cannot believe they're wasting screentime with this bs.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems81 (View Post)
Before choosing what to do, I see B telling C.
I agree with this. And that's when I see him maybe saying, "I love you." And they could have a little sad, confusing moment, because she doesn't know what she should do anymore.

Then she would either make her decision at the very end of the episode, or we'd have to find out what she chose in the following week. Either way, I could see BN parting amicably at that point, with Blair saying she still loves him as a friend, and Nate understanding that he can't hold onto her that way if she's moved on from what they had.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omg where did u get that barf bag central
Old 03-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Tati,
I have no doubt in mind CB will be together (even if theyre not together ) I totally get what that means by now. they might not be together in verban sense but in every sense or the other they are.

Quote:
Basically, Stephanie said they would be telling CB stories through the end of the season, she told CB fans to hang in there, Josh said they were the core essence of the show, and Kristin said CB would not be forgotten.

So I'm banking on a non-rushed reunion
However, as for being rushed, totally different case, i want to bank it in the same place you are but i am pretty wary.

They might say that, sure CB will be together, but rushing it is another BIG possibility

The timeline is all meshed up because we haven't got sides like we used to before the hiatus, so we're all lost with the timeline. Right now all we know is CB is good terms in 2.22 . 2.21 is a total hush. And CB alays had that bond, whenevere they're together, they always seem to fight or do something that involves a ton of feelings

But i dont get why suddenly OMFG Nate wants Blair and im also guessing that basketball thing has every thing to do about N talking to C about it or something.

Because True Love, knows no boundaries. It is Epic and Real. It is Forever. This is how you do it
icon: My BFFL, Iz
Closed Thread   Post New Thread