Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blair Waldorf S&S #38: Because let Blair's relationship roulette commence. OMG indeed.

The 38th Blair Waldorf Spoiler & Speculation Thread

~~*~~
2.18: The Age Of Dissonance
Airdate: March 16, 2009
Writer:
Director:

Blairanoid
A Blair Witch-Hunt
Take me
Security

Episode Stills

~~*~~

2.19: The Grandfather
Airdate: March 23, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.20: Remains Of The J
Airdate: March 30, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

Hiatus for 2 weeks

~~*~~

2.21: Seder Anything
Airdate: April 20, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.22: Loose Ends [Not confirmed]
Airdate: April 27, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.23:
Airdate: May 4, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.24:
Airdate: May 11, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.25:
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

General Spoilers

From Ausiello:
On the scoop front, I know what brings Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) back to town, and it's not her seemingly infatigable quest to piss off frenemy Serena. Quite the contrary, in fact. Take it away, exec producer Josh Schwartz! "Certain times a situation is so dire that it requires the assistance of even your most sworn enemy," he teases. "It just might come to pass that Serena and Blair find themselves in a situation where they have no recourse other than to recruit Georgina Sparks."

Question: I recently saw a photo of Nate and Blair kissing in an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl. What the hell?! We waited all season for Blair to get together with Chuck! Please say it won't last. -- Clare
Ausiello: Let's ask exec producer Stephanie Savage about that incriminating photo: "I think they look really cute together kissing in the snow." Um, let me take a different approach. What does the rekindled N and B romance mean for C and B? "Tell those Chuck and Blair fans to hang in there." That's better.

Question: Please, I need some Gossip Girl scoop on Blair and Chuck! -- Carla
Ausiello: Okay, but I have to warn you, it's going to make you very angry. Leighton Meester's real-life beau, Sebastian Stan, will be reprising his role as the shifty Carter Baizen. He'll appear in the next two original episodes and, per my source, his mission is twofold: to mess with Chuck and hook up with Blair. Don't shoot the messenger!

~~*~~
Josh Schwartz talks about the spin off and whats coming in Gossip Girl

Schwartz did say that Michelle Trachtenberg would be back around April and May as troublemaker Georgina Sparks, and Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.
He also noted that many of the show's teen characters "graduate at the end of this year -- that's going to be a very big deal and it will shape direction of the show heading into Season 3."
Old 02-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt
Old 02-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No probs
Old 02-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT and I love the title
Old 02-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

I think it's about time that all these guys show appreciation for Blair! It hasn't happened here but I did see a poster call Blair a **** in other place. This certainly dosn't make her one

Laura|
Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate it when people call Blair a ****.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Pshhh haters will always find an excuse.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread

I think it's about time that all these guys show appreciation for Blair! It hasn't happened here but I did see a poster call Blair a **** in other place. This certainly dosn't make her one

My favourite points : insults! when ppl resort to this, you know they just don't have much to say...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

They have really nothing to say And please wait to see the SL before judging
Old 02-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't see why anyone would call Blair a ****. Goes with all of the stupid double standards in society today. As far as we know, Blair has slept with two guys and a possible third with Marcus. I don't want to say Jack because we have no effin idea what happened there. And if she sleeps with Carter, so what?
Old 02-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems81 (View Post)

They have really nothing to say And please wait to see the SL before judging
ita bigtime... and as I always say these are tv characters don't take everything so seriously...
xoxo maggie
Old 02-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
I really don't see why anyone would call Blair a ****. Goes with all of the stupid double standards in society today. As far as we know, Blair has slept with two guys and a possible third with Marcus. I don't want to say Jack because we have no effin idea what happened there. And if she sleeps with Carter, so what?
IA
People who hate Blairs char are obv going to find satisfaction in calling her a ****. Whatever
The whole Jack thing is still a major WTF
Old 02-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciiisu (View Post)
IA
People who hate Blairs char are obv going to find satisfaction in calling her a ****. Whatever
The whole Jack thing is still a major WTF
seriously they OMG us with her comment about new years and then we don't hear anything about it..I wonder if her keeping that from chuck attributes to her breakdown...
xoxo maggie
Old 02-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
seriously they OMG us with her comment about new years and then we don't hear anything about it..I wonder if her keeping that from chuck attributes to her breakdown...
At this point, I think we will know about the secret by the end of the season.

ETA We have the 3rd season:

Spoiler TV: Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and 90210 all renewed for new seasons

CB as a couple!!!

Last edited by gems81; 02-24-2009 at 02:40 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread