Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Blair Waldorf S&S #37: Because Blair loves Pandas and so do we!

The 37th Blair Waldorf Spoiler & Speculation Thread

~~*~~
2.18: The Age Of Dissonance
Airdate: March 16, 2009
Writer:
Director:

Blairanoid
A Blair Witch-Hunt
Take me
Security

Episode Stills

~~*~~

2.19: The Grandfather
Airdate: March 23, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.20: Remains Of The J
Airdate: March 30, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

Hiatus for 2 weeks

~~*~~

2.21: Seder Anything
Airdate: April 20, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.22: Loose Ends [Not confirmed]
Airdate: April 27, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.23:
Airdate: May 4, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.24:
Airdate: May 11, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.25:
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

General Spoilers

From Ausiello:
On the scoop front, I know what brings Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) back to town, and it's not her seemingly infatigable quest to piss off frenemy Serena. Quite the contrary, in fact. Take it away, exec producer Josh Schwartz! "Certain times a situation is so dire that it requires the assistance of even your most sworn enemy," he teases. "It just might come to pass that Serena and Blair find themselves in a situation where they have no recourse other than to recruit Georgina Sparks."

Question: I recently saw a photo of Nate and Blair kissing in an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl. What the hell?! We waited all season for Blair to get together with Chuck! Please say it won't last. -- Clare
Ausiello: Let's ask exec producer Stephanie Savage about that incriminating photo: "I think they look really cute together kissing in the snow." Um, let me take a different approach. What does the rekindled N and B romance mean for C and B? "Tell those Chuck and Blair fans to hang in there." That's better.

Question: Please, I need some Gossip Girl scoop on Blair and Chuck! -- Carla
Ausiello: Okay, but I have to warn you, it's going to make you very angry. Leighton Meester's real-life beau, Sebastian Stan, will be reprising his role as the shifty Carter Baizen. He'll appear in the next two original episodes and, per my source, his mission is twofold: to mess with Chuck and hook up with Blair. Don't shoot the messenger!

~~*~~
Josh Schwartz talks about the spin off and whats coming in Gossip Girl

Schwartz did say that Michelle Trachtenberg would be back around April and May as troublemaker Georgina Sparks, and Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.
He also noted that many of the show's teen characters "graduate at the end of this year -- that's going to be a very big deal and it will shape direction of the show heading into Season 3."

Last edited by Ciiisu; 02-24-2009 at 07:53 AM
Old 02-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems81 (View Post)
Amy, CV are hot and they respect each other and Bart would approve. And if NB are together, they should be bored pining over CV, that have fun.
Then CV could kiss, since C kissing is so hot.
Ah yes, C totes respects V and Bart would absolutely approve Chuck is always hot, no matter what he does. My only reason to watch GG is to see Chuck .. being hot.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.

Amy I never thought someone could have a different reason to watch GG...
Old 02-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Amy I never thought someone could have a different reason to watch GG...
Ikr Ed IS hot, but I actually pay attention to writing too lol. And I only find him hot with Blair Same goes for B.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)
Exactly Ams. I mean what would they do. Hang out in Brooklyn with D and J, chew gums, sit with the common ppl at the opera, and help charities pleaaaase. For CV to date, both characters would have to do a personality 360°...

Word bb. We've had enough Jealou!B and it hurts my heart. Especially since we didn't need to know she would be jealous since we knew she loved him...
WORD! If CV happened, it would be some contrived BS to "even" the score with NB. And if the writers do that route, then it's because they are totally abandoning their characters. And I do not to stay back and take that kind of a pissing parade!
Old 02-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
TFTNT!

WORD! If CV happened, it would be some contrived BS to "even" the score with NB. And if the writers do that route, then it's because they are totally abandoning their characters. And I do not to stay back and take that kind of a pissing parade!
ICA, CV basically makes it clear that Josh couldnt care less about GG and just wants it off the air so he doesnt have to bother.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

ITA, CB are the hottest with each other. They have sexual tension...
Old 02-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Interestingly, I don't find Ed hot anymore. I only found him hot because of Chuck, and I only found him hot because of his pairing and chemistry (post-Vic/Vic) with Blair... And now that I have given up on it...
Old 02-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Is there even a world besides C's hawtness ??
Quote:
and imo Elle was more than a random,. So this is covered. She even had a name.

Amy, CV are hot and they respect each other and Bart would approve. And if NB are together, they should be bored pining over CV, that have fun.
Then CV could kiss, since C kissing is so hot.

ETA CV would never accept each other. V would never accept C's dark sides, that was scary even for B and C would never really get V.
Elle had a name and ended up by having a face...
the faceless whore transfigured into the perfect woman...

Awww Bart would luuurrve V, I'm amazed he didn't mentioned her in his letter. Oh well he pbly did in the part we didn't get to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciiisu (View Post)
ICA, CV basically makes it clear that Josh couldnt care less about GG and just wants it off the air so he doesnt have to bother.
CV = the show is on a suicide mission... That much is obvious...

ETA : So much word Franci. Even EL is the ones of the cast with most off screen sexual chemistry...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Edit
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
Interestingly, I don't find Ed hot anymore. I only found him hot because of Chuck, and I only found him hot because of his pairing and chemistry (post-Vic/Vic) with Blair... And now that I have given up on it...
I think Ed has a great face. But he isn't my cup of tea, especially in rl.

I always thought the hottest guy there was SStan.

Quote:
Is there even a world besides C's hawtness
not on this planet...try Mars.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Ed has a nice face but his new hair is bleh...

And Hum I'd rather not get away from the C's hotness. i can't live without it and I don't think anyone else can!
Old 02-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Amy I love love the title

Cher would have preferred the dodos, though
Old 02-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

IA. I'm all over the moon for SS ever since he showed up as Carter. Imo, the show made a mistake in not making him recurring to the show. He could be Chuck's arch enemy or something like that. The show made a mistake in not writing some recurring semi "villains" imo. That's why they have to continue to bring in lame shortlived gueststars who all turn out to be bad guys. In fact, there should also have been more rivals to Blair/Serena. Surely, the UES have more IT girls
Old 02-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly SS would have been good and interesting.

ITA about other it girls too. Poppy will be lame and it would have been better to have some it girls instead of V.
I want more UES, fashion, parties, not more Brooklin
Closed Thread   Post New Thread