Fan Forum Hero

Blair Waldorf S&S #35: Because we want spoilers that will make us happy

The 35th Blair Waldorf Spoiler & Speculation Thread

~~*~~
2.18: The Age Of Dissonance
Airdate: March 16, 2009
Writer:
Director:

NOT CONFIRMED Chuck Bass is having trouble dealing with the mystery that was his father and the way in which his spare time was managed.
Nate Archibald catches Vanessa flirting with another guy, and at a moment of desperation, reluctantly turns to Blair for help.
Dan Humphrey purposely ignores Serena's calls and tells Miss Carr that things are beyond complicated between the two of them. Meanwhile, Miss Carr chooses not to take her job back at Constance and spends most of her time in an empty apartment with her new fling, who doesn't seem to be quite grieving from his recent break-up.
At the same time, Lily and Rufus question where their relationship is going and talk casually about merging their households. Chuck however, is against the idea, and does everything in his power to stop it.

~~*~~

2.19: The Grandfather
Airdate: March 23, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.20: Remains Of The J
Airdate: March 30, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

Hiatus for 2 weeks

~~*~~

2.21: Seder Anything
Airdate: April 20, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.22:
Airdate: April 27, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.23:
Airdate: May 4, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.24:
Airdate: May 11, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.25:
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

General Spoilers

From Ausiello:
On the scoop front, I know what brings Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) back to town, and it's not her seemingly infatigable quest to piss off frenemy Serena. Quite the contrary, in fact. Take it away, exec producer Josh Schwartz! "Certain times a situation is so dire that it requires the assistance of even your most sworn enemy," he teases. "It just might come to pass that Serena and Blair find themselves in a situation where they have no recourse other than to recruit Georgina Sparks."

Let's ask exec producer Stephanie Savage about that incriminating photo [Nate and Blair kissing]: "I think they look really cute together kissing in the snow." Um, let me take a different approach. What does the rekindled N and B romance mean for C and B? "Tell those Chuck and Blair fans to hang in there." That's better.

~~*~~
Josh Schwartz talks about the spin off and whats coming in Gossip Girl

Schwartz did say that Michelle Trachtenberg would be back around April and May as troublemaker Georgina Sparks, and Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.
He also noted that many of the show's teen characters "graduate at the end of this year -- that's going to be a very big deal and it will shape direction of the show heading into Season 3."
Old 02-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt I just wanted to start the new thread, but you beat me to it
Old 02-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry Amy.

If anyone has a title idea, post it and I will edit it in.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Its all good Im happy someone else started it for a change, I always start it, its starting to seem like Im not letting anyone else start the thread

Im not very good with titles.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting Caitlin I didn't want to start because I thought others would do a better job updating the OP. I tried it once and sucked at it

I'm not good with titles either

Laura|
Old 02-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm stuck when it comes to a title.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry I can't help

Maybe something about hoping to get good Blair spoilers?

Laura|
Old 02-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Because we want spoilers that will make us happy

Bad
Old 02-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, I like it

Laura|
Old 02-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I'll edit it in.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Love the title

Kristins new spoilers:
Quote:
Margaret in Seattle: I still cannot believe that Nate and Blair are hooking up! What will happen with Vanessa?
Jessica Szohr tells us, "Obviously, Vanessa's a little bit hurt because that's her boyfriend, but what comes around goes around, so I'm sure Vanessa will be all right." Looks like Queen B may be getting yet another lesson in karma. Will it humble her or cause her claws to retract? Of course not!

Frances in Boston: Will Dan and Serena's half brother make an appearance?
I'm told the tentative plan is to make him a major character next season. So that may put a big ol' nail in the coffin of what was once our beloved Derena. Anyone care?
So I guess NB will see CV just hanging out and they will both feel jealous? It would make sense because Blair was jealous of Vanessa in 2.07, and it was randomly dropped after Chuck told her that he wants those three words. She even asked if this is about Vanessa in the bedroom scene in the end.

Second spoiler isnt about B but it pissed me off We've had like freaking gazillion guest stars this season and now they want to have a new char next season?? WTF? Im already so effin sick of guest stars, last thing I want is the bastard to show up and become a major char.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

ive come to terms with my constant unhappiness and i have become apathetic.
so i am definately relying on some 'happy' spoilers so that said apathy does not turn into hatred towards the seemingly intangible beings responsible.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekk (View Post)
ive come to terms with my constant unhappiness and i have become apathetic.
so i am definately relying on some 'happy' spoilers so that said apathy does not turn into hatred towards the seemingly intangible beings responsible.
Aw bb same here

I got so upset over how they have been portraying Chuck, then the NB kiss and SS's condecending comment to us.

I wouldnt of expected so much from this season if Josh and Stephanie didnt say all that crap how CB will play a bigger part ectect. We've been hanging in there ever since 1.13 and we constantly get promises and then slapped in the face. Its ridiculous.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

This spoiler is the last straw for me.

This would be:
1) CV
2) N dumping B for V.
3) what Amy said about jealousy
Old 02-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

oh please the network are playing with scoop i mean the warner bross and upn had an idea with the young hahah i am not stupid the point of stay vanessa is to make speculate two fanbases they are playing with gossips justjared the big comaies are behind but we are just tool the y play with the info of rantings a big company of a warned years before fussionated for a reasonn if u can't battle the thert just be part of it...and and is a media is security to the actors writters..and they make excuses i bet cb will be like oth with 2 fanbases speculating because leaves uncertain cvb triangle in next season probably at s.4 or s.6 ...and i not esceptical i am not one stupid pawn at magical photos and sentence with rumors and sponsors in the info.So i leva this because i am a cb fan and i don't want to watch cv in nexts to season and i don't want to feel empathy with v because nate is gay and we will think is just a clueless and we will feel bad and likeable the characters.
the it girl means blair's future there is no spin off is a clue of that in s.3 willl be popular at brown or at princetown..aahaha

just read me and be neutral that is my opinion don't think that other opinions are true because the numer of cantradictions.the numer is not important is the idea of evry opinion
Closed Thread   Post New Thread