Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Blair Waldorf S&S #34: Because witch hunts are Blairs valium!

The 34th Blair Waldorf Spoiler & Speculation Thread

~~*~~
2.18: The Age Of Dissonance
Airdate: March 16, 2009
Writer:
Director:

NOT CONFIRMED Chuck Bass is having trouble dealing with the mystery that was his father and the way in which his spare time was managed.
Nate Archibald catches Vanessa flirting with another guy, and at a moment of desperation, reluctantly turns to Blair for help.
Dan Humphrey purposely ignores Serena's calls and tells Miss Carr that things are beyond complicated between the two of them. Meanwhile, Miss Carr chooses not to take her job back at Constance and spends most of her time in an empty apartment with her new fling, who doesn't seem to be quite grieving from his recent break-up.
At the same time, Lily and Rufus question where their relationship is going and talk casually about merging their households. Chuck however, is against the idea, and does everything in his power to stop it.

~~*~~

2.19: The Grandfather
Airdate: March 23, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.20: Remains Of The J
Airdate: March 30, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

Hiatus for 2 weeks

~~*~~

2.21: Seder Anything
Airdate: April 20, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.22:
Airdate: April 27, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.23:
Airdate: May 4, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.24:
Airdate: May 11, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

2.25:
Airdate: May 18, 2009
Writer:
Director:

~~*~~

General Spoilers

From Ausiello:
On the scoop front, I know what brings Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) back to town, and it's not her seemingly infatigable quest to piss off frenemy Serena. Quite the contrary, in fact. Take it away, exec producer Josh Schwartz! "Certain times a situation is so dire that it requires the assistance of even your most sworn enemy," he teases. "It just might come to pass that Serena and Blair find themselves in a situation where they have no recourse other than to recruit Georgina Sparks."

Let's ask exec producer Stephanie Savage about that incriminating photo [Nate and Blair kissing]: "I think they look really cute together kissing in the snow." Um, let me take a different approach. What does the rekindled N and B romance mean for C and B? "Tell those Chuck and Blair fans to hang in there." That's better.

~~*~~
Josh Schwartz talks about the spin off and whats coming in Gossip Girl

Schwartz did say that Michelle Trachtenberg would be back around April and May as troublemaker Georgina Sparks, and Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) would remain at the forefront of the show.
"We get that that [relationship] works for people," Schwartz said with a laugh.
He also noted that many of the show's teen characters "graduate at the end of this year -- that's going to be a very big deal and it will shape direction of the show heading into Season 3."

Last edited by Ciiisu; 02-09-2009 at 07:38 AM
Old 02-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

thanks tftt!
i think i going to delete my specs so don't worry josh ur insecurities are ok i going to evry web and clean this before evryone read itbut focus on gossip girl and less in chuck and don't leave it to savage please

Last edited by katherineblair; 02-01-2009 at 09:31 AM
Old 02-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! Amy
Old 02-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Yw guys

Bringing this over from the last thread
Isabel we dont know if Gabriel is for Blair, I suppose he could be, but with all the NB spoilers I cant see Blair at first (possibly) faking a relationship with Nate and then having Gabriel as her love interest too.
I also think that Josh might like to drag CB, but he is not insane. He knows people are pissed already, if he is going to drag CB without putting them together in the finale the CBers who didnt quit watching WILL at that point.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

I am one of those few that think that CBN might be the closure of the triangle even if NB have two ep together (and this would be a slap to CBers since we have never seen CB).

G would be a better option since he leaves.

IA about the finale As I said on SS board, they have to build them back a little and have them interact. I also think that they couldn't reunite them earlier than 22/23 (esp since S will get a big arc and Georgina is arriving/RL child...).
So it would make sense to make them a couple in the finale and develop them as a couple next season. This way they finale would parallel the premiere,the buzz during summer would be huge and next season we could see them dealing with their couple's issues.

I also think that JS spelled out with the journey thing and the last interview this finale reunion.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

i

Last edited by katherineblair; 02-01-2009 at 09:44 AM
Old 02-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Isabel, her insecurities imo will play out from 19 to 24 and they will drag the reunion/make her look bad, if ever...
The finale will be about CB.

Her insecurities will lead her to G or N...but imo S3 won't be about BG or BN...it's gonna be about CB.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

io

Last edited by katherineblair; 02-01-2009 at 10:35 AM
Old 02-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

tftnt!!
hey guys!
havnt been on here for awhile so im confused...why does everyone think gabriel is for blair!!?? in his audition tape he is talking about how much he loves serena...!

Last edited by Bekk; 02-01-2009 at 01:27 PM
Old 02-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekk (View Post)
tftnt!!
hey guys!
havnt been on here for awhile so im confused...why does everyone think gabriel is for blair!!?? in his audition tape he is talking about how much he loves serena...!
Some people think that they used Serenas name in the audition to confuse the fans, also some lines are something that Blair would say and some are what Serena would say
Old 02-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

kk

Last edited by katherineblair; 02-04-2009 at 05:28 AM
Old 02-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

oh i see.
but Blair has already done the whole royalty thing.
how many times do they have to do the frekn royalty thing!??
i think its for Serena becoz she always tops blair so it makes sense that she gets actual royalty while blair only got a lowly Lord lol
they cant keep giving blair royalty.
its sooo episode 1.
plus if dan has the teacher serena has to have someone. wasn't Georgina all in love with some royalty in Europe!!??? and he dumped her. maybe this is him. and he is evil. and blair finds out so blair calls back Georgina who wants some revenge on him and they work together to bring him down
thats my theory.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT...that title is love. B has the best lines.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekk (View Post)
oh i see.
but Blair has already done the whole royalty thing.
how many times do they have to do the frekn royalty thing!??
i think its for Serena becoz she always tops blair so it makes sense that she gets actual royalty while blair only got a lowly Lord lol
they cant keep giving blair royalty.
its sooo episode 1.
plus if dan has the teacher serena has to have someone. wasn't Georgina all in love with some royalty in Europe!!??? and he dumped her. maybe this is him. and he is evil. and blair finds out so blair calls back Georgina who wants some revenge on him and they work together to bring him down
thats my theory.
Thats whats so weird, Blair has done teh whole royalty thing but DS have also done the whole third party thing. Atm I dont get the point of Gabriel He doesnt seem right for neither of the girls.
Some ppl think he might be for Vanessa maybe Idk, I cant imagine how this will play out. I do think that the guy has sth to do with Georgina.

Quote:
TFTNT...that title is love. B has the best lines.
She really does CB have the best lines imo
Old 02-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

They do...But it's so rare...
Dude I'm not leavin this thread. There's a CG thread now. They've never even had a scene together! lol
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread