Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2009, 03:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Blair Waldorf S&S #32: Because guessing what happened on NYE is driving us all crazy!

The 32nd Blair Waldorf Spoiler & Speculation Thread

~~*~~

2.17: Carrnal Knowledge
Airdate: February 2, 2009
Writer: Alexandra McNally & Lenn K. Rosenfeld
Director: Liz Allen

BLAIR IS IN THE MOOD FOR A LITTLE REVENGE - In retaliation for not playing by the unspoken rules of Constance Billard, Blair (Leighton Meester) hatches a plan to bring down her teacher, Rachel (guest star Laura Breckenridge), and it's going to be good. After Chuck (Ed Westwick) wakes up in a hotel and only has a minor recollection of what happened the previous evening and who he spent the evening with, Nate (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) try to help him fill in the missing pieces of what is turning out to be an increasingly intriguing mystery. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Liz Allen directed the episode written by Alexandra McNally & Lenn K. Rosenfeld.

~~*~~

General Spoilers

From Ausiello:
On the scoop front, I know what brings Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) back to town, and it's not her seemingly infatigable quest to piss off frenemy Serena. Quite the contrary, in fact. Take it away, exec producer Josh Schwartz! "Certain times a situation is so dire that it requires the assistance of even your most sworn enemy," he teases. "It just might come to pass that Serena and Blair find themselves in a situation where they have no recourse other than to recruit Georgina Sparks."

~~*~~

Unknown source:
- Chuck and Blair will reevaluate the limitations on their relationship in episode 15 or 16.
- Most of the next episodes are centered around CB and the fallout of Bart's death.
- Blair’s bulimia is back as an upcoming issue, with Chuck finding out and talking about how they would support each other forever.
- In upcoming episodes we will see Chuck at his darkest points. Blair will stand by him, but she will need everyone's help.
- Blair will need Chuck in an upcoming episode, but it might not have to do with her eating disorder.
- The majority of the characters will be centered around Chuck for the next few episodes. Even in the scenes that don't have Chuck in them.
- Blair's father will make another appearance in an upcoming episode. This time it won't just be a Blair and her father interaction but rather more characters will also be in the scene.
- Chuck will never directly say "I don't love you" to Blair. While hurt, she's everything to him.
- There will be some flashbacks coming but they aren't going to be the entire episode.
- Blair will comfort Chuck, but it won't be so much of the "hug" scene. Lots of verbal hugging and general sardonic wit.
- Chuck will be fighting for more than just Bass Industries in the upcoming episodes.
- Blair is going to have an internal conflict about her college decision, Chuck and her future. Something huge will be riding on all three.
- There is a pregnancy storyline in the works, but it is a MAJOR spoiler if it is done. It will not be Serena, Jenny or Lily.
- All the episodes (at least the ones filmed so far) are on par with 2.13. Episode 2.16 will feel like an episode filmed during season 1 pre-writers strike. Chuck is also a focus if not THE focus of the upcoming storylines.
- Not all of them will go to College like Schwartz said. The ones who don't will be surprising.
- Chuck's mother will be mentioned again. It will be part of a storyline that will make everyone very sad again.
- More people will find out about Chuck's mother secret before the season is out.
- The secret between Rufus and Lily will open up a can of worms and affect more than Dan and Serena.
- They are talking of writing Eleanor out next season. (Not death presumably)
- Chuck & Blair are FAR from over. The secret with Jack (which I won't reveal) is what Blair and Chuck have to come together about.
- The problem is Chuck and Blair will have to both get through something in order to be together. (Which they will eventually as per story boards for the later episodes)
- The teacher will cause conflict for everyone but Chuck. Chuck's issues are going to be more important. Especially after his fallout with Blair.
- The Prom episode will cause conflict between all the couples.
- Blair will take down the teacher. But that's basically a given.
- Chuck is not dead to Blair by any means, and neither is she to him.
- Vanessa & Nate are not going anywhere couple wise. They will be helping Chuck eventually work out an issue that may or may not involve Blair as well.
- The secret with Jack will be revealed eventually. Don't count on it being as major as everyone thinks it is. It may be a good thing disguised as a bad thing.
- The core couple that will come back together is not Dan&Serena or Nate with anyone, he is with Vanessa and it will stay that way.

Last edited by Ciiisu; 01-21-2009 at 06:24 AM
Old 01-11-2009, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

The title is so true
Old 01-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

I can't believe we still don't have new sides!

Laura|
Old 01-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm irritated by that Jack/Chuck sneak peek.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't want to think about it

Laura|
Old 01-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So ugh!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, they did say that Jack would end up being the most hated character on GG so he's definitely moving to that place.

Laura|
Old 01-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd say so.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tomorrow is either gonna be hell or okay
Old 01-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pretty much

Laura|
Old 01-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems81 (View Post)
The title is so true
Ikr? Im so tired of specing, it basically got me nowhere except I felt like having a meltdown soon

Im so nervous for tom its kinda crazy, being so nervous over a show

And it really seems we dont get sides anymore We didnt get any for 2.17 2.16 sides were just a repeat of 1.12 sides, how useful
I want sides

Quote:
I'm irritated by that Jack/Chuck sneak peek.
I hate Jack with passion
Old 01-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I too want sides!

I like Jack because I find him interesting but I'm sure we're suppose to hate him when he makes his exit.

Laura|
Old 01-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy (View Post)
I too want sides!

I like Jack because I find him interesting but I'm sure we're suppose to hate him when he makes his exit.
I already hate him

Even if we had lamer guests than him.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread