Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Blair Waldorf S&S #30: Because thank god we have Blair to make sense of everything!

The 30th Blair Waldorf Spoiler & Speculation Thread

~~*~~

2.14: The Realm Of The Basses
Airdate: January 5
Writer: John Stephens
Director: Unknown

PROMO
PROMOvol2 - Blair will make you wish you were never born!

Episode Stills

UNCLE JACK BASS (GUEST STAR DESMOND HARRINGTON, “DEXTER”) ARRIVES ON THE SCENE — With Chuck (Ed Westwick) MIA since his father’s funeral, Uncle Jack (Harrington) arrives on the Upper East Side to help Chuck pick up the messy pieces, but first he has to find him. Trying her best to forget her last painful exchange with Chuck, Blair (Leighton Meester) focuses her attention on being accepted into the most prestigious ladies club in the city, Colony Club. Jenny (Taylor Momsen) returns to Constance Billard and immediately takes on Penelope (guest star Amanda Setton) and her posse of mean girls, but no one is going down without a valiant Gossip Girl-worthy fight. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

Our Blair is growing up and telling cold bitches off!
Blair gets recognized in Victrola
Bart is dead, Jack Bass shows up and brings drunken Chuck home from Bangok, Blair is there for Chuck the whole time

~~*~~

2.15: Gone With The Will
Airdate: January 12
Writer: Amanda Lasher
Director: Tricia Brock

Episode Stills

THE READING OF BART BASS’ WILL — With the reading of Bart’s will, Chuck (Ed Westwick), Bart’s brother, Jack (guest star Desmond Harrington), and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) learn the fate of the Bass empire. Rufus (Matthew Settle) and Lily’s relationship is strained as Rufus seeks details about the child he never knew he had. Noticing that his father has been acting strangely as of late, Dan (Penn Badgley) does some investigating and uncovers Rufus and Lily’s secret, putting him in the awkward situation of deciding what to do with this shocking revelation and who to share it with. Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Chace Crawford, Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr also star. Tricia Brock directed the episode written by Amanda Lasher

Chuck is returning to his old ways

~~*~~

2.16: You've got Yale
Airdate: January 19
Writer: Joshua Safran
Director: Janice Cooke

WHICH OF OUR FAVORITE UPPER EAST SIDERS ARE GOING TO BE ATTENDING YALE IN THE FALL? — It’s that stressful time of year when Constance Billard and St. Jude’s students find out who is and isn’t worthy of early admission to Yale University. Serena (Blake Lively) bonds with her new Shakespeare teacher, Rachel (guest star Laura Breckenridge), who has no clue the wrath she is about to suffer after giving Blair (Leighton Meester) the first B of her prep school career. Chuck (Ed Westwick) pairs up with an unlikely ally in his war with Jack (guest star Desmond Harrington) over Bass Industries. Nate (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) spend a romantic evening at the opera. Taylor Momsen, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Janice Cooke directed the episode written by Joshua Safran.

~~*~~

General Spoilers

Josh Schwartz talks about S 2
  • Schwartz plans to keep the focus on the main characters while adding some new faces: Wallace Shawn will play a love interest for designer Eleanor Waldorf (Margaret Colin), the mother of social queen Blair (Leighton Meester)
  • A popular pairing that will get more attention is that of the conniving Chuck (Ed Westwick), who has fallen for manipulative society queen Blair.
    “You’ll see the way the season is shaped out - Blair and Chuck play a huge part in it,” Schwartz said. “They had a couple of small scenes together last year… and they were just really funny, there were little sparks between them. Stephanie and I were like, ‘They’re really fun together.’ It grew out of there - the writers all love them and love writing for them. It was a natural place for us to go to this year. It’s really delicious.”

~~*~~

Stephanie Savage About What's To Come for Chuck & Blair
  • "They bring so many layers to there performances that [we] want to go further with the writing to see what they can do."
  • "Chuck and Blair's relationship is about to be tested more then ever . . . it goes to a pretty dark place."
~~*~~

- Chuck and Blair will reevaluate the limitations on their relationship in episode 15 or 16.
- Most of the next episodes are centered around CB and the fallout of Bart's death.
- Blair’s bulimia is back as an upcoming issue, with Chuck finding out and taking about how they would support each other forever.
- In upcoming episodes we will see Chuck at his darkest points. Blair will stand by him, but she will need everyone's help. Blair will need Chuck in an upcoming episode, but it might not have to do with her eating disorder.
- The majority of the characters will be centered around Chuck for the next few episodes. Even in the scenes that don't have Chuck in them.
- Blair's father will make another appearance in an upcoming episode. This time it won't just be a Blair and her father interaction but rather more characters will also be in the scene.
- Chuck will never directly say "I don't love you" to Blair. While hurt, she's everything to him.
- There will be some flashbacks coming but they aren't going to be the entire episode.
- Blair will comfort Chuck, but it won't be so much of the "hug" scene. Lots of verbal hugging and general sardonic wit.
(PraesseM for the above)

~~*~~

- Chuck will be fighting for more than just Bass Industries in the upcoming episodes.
- Blair is going to have an internal conflict about her college decision, Chuck and her future. Something huge will be riding on all three.
- There is a pregnancy storyline in the works, but it is a MAJOR spoiler if it is done. It will not be Serena, Jenny or Lily.
- All the episodes (at least the ones filmed so far) are on par with 2.13. Episode 2.16 will feel like an episode filmed during season 1 pre-writers strike. Chuck is also a focus if not THE focus of the upcoming storylines.
- Not all of them will go to College like Schwartz said. The ones who don't will be surprising.
- Chuck's mother will be mentioned again. It will be part of a storyline that will make everyone very sad again.
- More people will find out about Chuck's mother secret before the season is out.
- The secret between Rufus and Lily will open up a can of worms and affect more than Dan and Serena.
- They are talking of writing Eleanor out next season. (Not death presumably)

Last edited by Ciiisu; 12-30-2008 at 02:26 PM
Old 12-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

I'm off
Old 12-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thats the point Cher, this poster seriously has the IQ of 10 points. She actually spells "different" as "differant" and "horrible" as "horraible"

If she thinks both girls need to be WRITTEN better than how can she say she thinks Serena is currently complex?
i wont get anything out of this girl then
that entire sentence did not make sense

and franci noo i didint go to S&S XDDD never will. Ad brought it

Because True Love, knows no boundaries. It is Epic and Real. It is Forever. This is how you do it
icon: My BFFL, Iz
Old 12-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Bye Franci!

Any titles?
Old 12-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

tftnt!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt.

i love you. ♡
Old 12-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

tftt!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

how about thank god we have Blair to make sense of everything

Because True Love, knows no boundaries. It is Epic and Real. It is Forever. This is how you do it
Old 12-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

i think this is how will be:what do u think hat happen with cb if this is thesl?
141516jacksl...limits,,support unconditionalscheech at (16) ..ed sl ended with harrold help
171819cb reunitionmaybe thev-day it is at 17 ....couple finally
202122..cb official ..lots of pervy ways ..plots against people..make outs...limo rides...c atthetablewithb'sthight
232425georgy to create some nightmares

do u think cb will be ok at the end of season if they get at 17..?
First Look: Gossip Girl Star Michelle Trachtenberg's New Movie - E! Online
does the movie done yet?

Last edited by katherineblair; 12-23-2008 at 06:52 PM
Old 12-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT!

Katherineblair: MT's movie is doing showings at Sundance according to the article. That means that it is completed and they are trying to find a distibutor for the film.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

ahh cool thanks a lot
oh that means georgy it is here for bussness
Old 12-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Do you guys ever have titles?
Old 12-23-2008, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

With me always xD but with Amy xD she sleeps before she makes oe

Old 12-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Tftnt
Old 12-24-2008, 07:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbrc (View Post)
Do you guys ever have titles?
My bad

I used the one Cher suggested