Blair Waldorf S&S #28:

The 28th Blair Waldorf Spoiler & Speculation Thread

~~*~~

2.14: The Realm Of The Basses
Airdate: January 5
Writer: John Stephens
Director: Unknown

PROMO
PROMOvol2 - Blair will make you wish you were never born!

Episode Stills

UNCLE JACK BASS (GUEST STAR DESMOND HARRINGTON, “DEXTER”) ARRIVES ON THE SCENE — With Chuck (Ed Westwick) MIA since his father’s funeral, Uncle Jack (Harrington) arrives on the Upper East Side to help Chuck pick up the messy pieces, but first he has to find him. Trying her best to forget her last painful exchange with Chuck, Blair (Leighton Meester) focuses her attention on being accepted into the most prestigious ladies club in the city, Colony Club. Jenny (Taylor Momsen) returns to Constance Billard and immediately takes on Penelope (guest star Amanda Setton) and her posse of mean girls, but no one is going down without a valiant Gossip Girl-worthy fight. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

Our Blair is growing up and telling cold bitches off!
Blair gets recognized in Victrola
Bart is dead, Jack Bass shows up and brings drunken Chuck home from Bangok, Blair is there for Chuck the whole time

~~*~~

2.15: Gone With The Will
Airdate: January 12
Writer: Amanda Lasher

Lily, Bart's brother, Jack, and Chuck learn the fate of the Bass empire; Rufus searches for details about the child he never knew he had; Dan uncovers Rufus and Lily's secret.

Chuck is returning to his old ways

~~*~~

2.16: You've got Yale
Airdate: January 19
Writer: Amanda Lasher

~~*~~

General Spoilers

Dara in Chicago: Gossip Girl news! Please, anything on Chuck and/or Blair.
Well, after you see tonight's episode you'll know who the death is, and you'll know why I'm being told that Ed Westwick turns out a performance next week that is actually so good it's worth an Emmy. It's the funeral episode and you will sob. Most importantly, though, I'm hearing that all this heart-wrenching torment may cause some upward movement in a certain long-awaited coupling many of us have been dying to see since last weekend. Blair Waldorf just might, finally, say those three little words?No, not "Do-Ro-Ta!!"! Something else a wee bit more special that you will not want to miss.
-From Kristin Eonline
~~*~~

Josh Schwartz talks about S 2
  • Schwartz plans to keep the focus on the main characters while adding some new faces: Wallace Shawn will play a love interest for designer Eleanor Waldorf (Margaret Colin), the mother of social queen Blair (Leighton Meester)
  • A popular pairing that will get more attention is that of the conniving Chuck (Ed Westwick), who has fallen for manipulative society queen Blair.
    “You’ll see the way the season is shaped out - Blair and Chuck play a huge part in it,” Schwartz said. “They had a couple of small scenes together last year… and they were just really funny, there were little sparks between them. Stephanie and I were like, ‘They’re really fun together.’ It grew out of there - the writers all love them and love writing for them. It was a natural place for us to go to this year. It’s really delicious.”
  • On Wallace Shawn as the new love interest for Blair’s mother: “Blair will go up against him, and Blair vs. Wallace Shawn feels like it’s going to be really fun.”
~~*~~

Stephanie Savage About What's To Come for Chuck & Blair
  • "They bring so many layers to there performances that [we] want to go further with the writing to see what they can do."
  • "Chuck and Blair's relationship is about to be tested more then ever . . . it goes to a pretty dark place."
~~*~~

- Chuck and Blair will reevaluate the limitations on their relationship in episode 15 or 16. (PraesseM)
- Most of the next episodes are centered around CB and the fallout of Bart's death. (PraesseM)
- Blair’s bulimia is back as an upcoming issue, with Chuck finding out and taking about how they would support each other forever. (PraesseM)
- In upcoming episodes we will see Chuck at his darkest points. Blair will stand by him, but she will need everyone's help. Blair will need Chuck in an upcoming episode, but it might not have to do with her eating disorder.
- The majority of the characters will be centered around Chuck for the next few episodes. Even in the scenes that don't have Chuck in them.
- Blair's father will make another appearance in an upcoming episode. This time it won't just be a Blair and her father interaction but rather more characters will also be in the scene.
- Chuck will never directly say "I don't love you" to Blair. While hurt, she's everything to him.
- There will be some flashbacks coming but they aren't going to be the entire episode.
- Blair will comfort Chuck, but it won't be so much of the "hug" scene. Lots of verbal hugging and general sardonic wit.
(PraesseM for the above)

Last edited by Ciiisu; 12-22-2008 at 11:33 AM
Old 12-21-2008, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

thanks!!!
G, I found a pic of me in photobucket where i made it look like chace was standing behind me, Im such a nerd!!
Old 12-21-2008, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

thx Ams
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Now let me read the latest.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
TFTNT!

Now let me read the latest.
me dos!!!

Old 12-21-2008, 05:59 AM
Elite Fan

the bass found for genital herpes!
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, BT did that didn't she?
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blairetchuck (View Post)

the bass found for genital herpes!
its from when we had the thread title "spotted: lonely boy catching herpes"
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
Yeah, BT did that didn't she?
takes one to know one, that skank!
I hate when ppl say she outsmarted C and B, yeah effing right
Old 12-21-2008, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Does the RL love child thing creep anyone else out?
Old 12-21-2008, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

hey why do we think Blair walks in on chuck 2 times?
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still trying to find that spoiler.

But that lovechild thing unsettles me. I thought the kid was dead. But now he's alive? It concerns me.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBee (View Post)
first time at victrola next time in his office
Old 12-21-2008, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbrc (View Post)
TFTNT!

Does the RL love child thing creep anyone else out?
me, a lot. Imo, it damages the ship.

Quote:
one in 2.14 at Victrola and the second one in 2.15, promo clip

V is so much dumber than C or B
Closed Thread   Post New Thread