Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah but how could she, she's losing it! I mean talk about cruel...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Chuck,' 'Glee,' 'Gossip Girl': Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com

Is there anything you can tell me about Dair? Such as, is Blair going to be revealing any of her own feelings anytime soon? — Anna

Well, if you ask Ms. Leighton Meester, Dair can’t happen fast enough. She told a gaggle or reporters at the Gossip Girl 100th episode party that as much as she enjoys the “ups and downs” of Chuck and Blair, she says, “I think time apart has helped them and helped them grow. It’s helped me grow, too. And I think the one relationship I’d love to see play-out is Blair and Dan, because selfishly I love working with Penn. We’ll see.” Indeed, we shall. And meanwhile, Penn Badgley thinks he’s got the situation figured out. “I think that Dan thinks they belong together, but I think she always belongs with Chuck. I think Dan is Blair’s soul mate, but Blair is not Dan’s soul mate,” he says. Tragic, I told him. “Well, Dan’s a little tragic himself.” To that end, I couldn’t let him go without asking if there was any happy times in Dan’s future (Dair-related or otherwise), considering he’s been so down in the dumps lately. “Not yet,” he said with a chuckle.

Hi Sandra! Hope you have a great time at the party. Can you also shed some light as to why Louis’ family weren’t seen when they were shooting the wedding? Can we hope that Louis will join them in wherever they are any time soon so we can finally get Chuck and Blair together? Thanks and give them all a hug from me! — Loanna

Sorry, I didn’t give out hugs. I’m pretty sure I would have been arrested. That said, I did relay this question to Roxane Mesquida, who plays Prince Louis’s sister, Beatrice. Sadly, she wasn’t allowed to say much, but she did reveal that Beatrice definitely makes it as far as the bachelorette party. “It was insane. They brought all of Blair’s friends from high school and those were my favorite episodes — the first and second seasons. It was like the old Gossip Girl,” she said. But what about those paparazzi pictures of Blair being cuffed? Mesquida says, “Oh, it’s not crazy, like bad crazy. It’s just a lot of fun.”

Anything on Dair would be amazing! — @Leener

This one comes from up high — EP Josh Safran, who basically spelled it out for us, while still cleverly keeping us in the dark. “The heart has the capacity to have feelings for more than one person at the same time. I feel like that’s where Blair’s going and she’s going to discover that,” he said. So, as you see, if we’re in the dark and this quote is any type of light source, it would be a birthday candle. Good enough for now?

Hi! I’m really warming up to Nate/Ivy, are these two going to hook up for real? — Isabel E.

If you haven’t checked out episode 2 of Spoiler Room: Video Edition, I suggest you do! The lovely Kaycee DeFer weighed in a bit on this issue.

Video - 'Gossip Girl,' 'Burn Notice,' and 'Unforgettable' stars talk what's next in the Spoiler Room -- VIDEO | Inside TV | EW.com

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
Coco Chanel
Icon: http://split-loyalties.livejournal.com/
Old 11-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how she gets accused of being biased so now all she has are DB spoilers. Thanks!

If any more confirmation was needed...

Quote:
Someone Told Us About the Fate of Blair's Baby on Gossip Girl

SPOILER ALERT! As Gossip Girl keeps the over-the-top Blair Waldorf plotlines coming (Blair’s getting married! And having a baby!), Vulture has been wondering which of these story lines the show will actually see through. Like, could Blair really become a mother? We didn't actually expect to get an answer to that question when we showed up to last weekend's fête for the series' 100th episode (which airs in January), but get one we did, when Margaret Colin (a.k.a. Eleanor Waldorf) let slip that she “had to show up to work to find out that, you know, that she lost the baby.” As if that weren't confirmation enough, executive producer Joshua Safran gave a coy answer when pressed about Blair’s impending motherhood, saying that she’ll “maybe have a baby.” Guess we won’t be seeing a Chuck Bass Jr. or a Prince Louis running around anytime soon.
Someone Told Us About the Fate of Blair's Baby on Gossip Girl -- Vulture
Old 11-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Oh so I guess she would consider both Dan and Chuck prior to the wedding?

Loving two guys at once talk about epic...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If this is heading to DS/NS territory and CD bonding over it... then no thanks. I hate love triangles.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't want another triangle. Especially so shortly after CBL. But if she has feelings for both, IDK how we can avoid it...
Old 11-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Total Fan

Blair already loves two guys at once--Chuck and Louis.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Casting calls: Overnight shoot at JFK? Color me intrigued

Quote:
SAG W/ CAR - 11/30 GOSSIP GIRL 11/30/2011 Television PAID/0 SAG 11/23/2011
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /
SAG W/ UPSCALE CAR - 11/30 - PLEASE NOTE THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED ON THIS SHOW AND WHAT ROLE YOU PLAYEd. ALSO NOTE YEAR COLOR MAKE AND MODEL OF VEHICLE. NO CROSSOVERS/ TRUCKS/ SUVS, NO RED OR WHITE.

NON SAG/ NON UNION - OVERNIGHT SHOOT DEC 2 AT JFK AIRPORT **INTO AM HOURS** GOSSIP GIRL 12/2/2011 Television PAID/0 Non-Union 11/23/2011

NON SAG/ NON UNION - OVERNIGHT SHOOT DEC 2 AT JFK AIRPORT **INTO AM HOURS** **PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU HAVE WORKED IN THE PAST 3 WEEKS ON THIS SHOW*** - ALSO NOTE IF YOU WOULD NEED THE COURTESY TRANSPORTATION OR IF YOU WILL BE SELF REPORTING (CAR/ TRAIN). NO CALLS PLEASE. THANK YOU!

SAG - OVERNIGHT SHOOT DEC 2 AT JFK AIRPORT **GOING INTO AM HOURS** GOSSIP GIRL 12/2/2011 Television PAID/0 SAG 11/23/2011

SAG - OVERNIGHT SHOOT DEC 2 AT JFK AIRPORT **PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU HAVE WORKED IN THE PAST 3 WEEKS ON THIS SHOW*** - ALSO NOTE IF YOU WOULD NEED THE COURTESY TRANSPORTATION OR IF YOU WILL BE SELF REPORTING (CAR/ TRAIN). NO CALLS PLEASE. THANK YOU!

SAG-AVAIL NOV. 30 TO PORTRAY TAXI DRIVER WITH TAXI. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE A TAXI! GOSSIP GIRL 11/30/2011 Television /0 SAG 11/23/2011
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 65 /
SAG-AVAIL NOV. 30 TO PORTRAY TAXI DRIVER WITH TAXI. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE A TAXI!

SAG-AVAIL WED. NOV 30 TO PORTRAY LIMO DRIVER WITH VALID CLASS E LICENSE. GOSSIP GIRL 11/30/2011 Television /0 SAG 11/23/2011
SAG-AVAIL WED. NOV 30 TO PORTRAY LIMO DRIVER WITH VALID CLASS E LICENSE. PLEASE NOTE IF/ WHEN YOU HAVE WORKED THIS SHOW!

SAG-AVAIL WEDNESDAY NOV. 30. FOR EXTERIORS. GOSSIP GIRL 11/30/2011 Television /0 SAG 11/23/2011
SAG-AVAIL WEDNESDAY NOV. 30. FOR EXTERIORS. PLEASE NOTE IF/ WHEN YOU HAVE WORKED ON THIS SHOW!
Old 11-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

And CD are already bonding over it.

Seems like making Blair obtuse over Dan's feelings and not reading the book actually protects DB in a way. They're not going there until all the other round and round she goes is over.

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
Coco Chanel
Icon: http://split-loyalties.livejournal.com/
Old 11-23-2011, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They bonded over the fact that they both can't have her, now if she was available and I have to see Chuck supporting DB? that's the last thing I would want to be watching.

Probably Blair running away and someone stops her

I can already see this whole miscarriage being completely glossed over with that time jump.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility (View Post)
Casting calls: Overnight shoot at JFK? Color me intrigued
If she marries Louis it's probably the honeymoon and then maybe she can come back without Louis and say they got an annulment. It's probably Blair running way from the embarrassment of the failed wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidoscope eyes (View Post)
I can already see this whole miscarriage being completely glossed over with that time jump.
I can see this. This pregnancy storyline was an unnecessary plot device from the beginning. Blair has barely thought about being a mother. I think the storyline was just meant to give them a finale cliffhanger and keep Louis around.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 11-24-2011 at 12:22 AM
Old 11-24-2011, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

I guess they are protecting DB in that way by having Blair ignore him and not being confronted to his feelings.

Plus they made Dorota pregnant which means she'll give birth which means B will seek support. Who else to get it from than from the guy who lost Milo... Milo whom he probably saw at mid-season when Georgina was here.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh I'm so excited for the second half.
It seems like it will sleeping girl like last season for me.
Every second half is sleeping girl

i love you. ♡
Old 11-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Here is a longer version of the Canadion promo for episode 5x09 !:

Last edited by Annette1986; 11-24-2011 at 04:16 PM
Old 11-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Annette!