Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Serene.

Thanks Fi. And nice avi. (you got me all curious on the flame pic). Love the caps u chose, I that scene.

Just the drabbles, AWESOME.

25 days till new season.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey,

Love the avi too Fi, it's so ..... hot, sorry just couldn't help it.

I love the countdown, I'm so happy, two of my fave tv's shows are starting again soon, in the US unfortunatley, but I have my sources lol.

gsrfan
Old 08-28-2005, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, Serene

Neel: Thanks . The flame? My friend and I were experimenting with a couple of wax torches - trying to get some publicity shots for a charity event we were organising, called Torcher. It was quite fun but yet quite dangerous too! Probably not as exciting a story as you thought, but hey, there it is Worked quite well on the avi, so it turns out the danger was worth it

gsrfan: I know the feeling - two of my fave shows are back soon too (as you say, in the US, but I too have my sources) 25 days and counting to ER. I couldn't be more excited; but I so have to get my broadband working before then so I can download the episodes (I am not waiting until January! I'm impatient, dammit!)

Oh, and anyone heard from Ash? Haven't heard any update on the weather situation where she is...just wondering.

Lol, Fi.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Serene and you too XtremeChiq !

Fi&Neel: love the avi's guys.

Haven't heard from Ash, hope she's ok... she did say she thought she might lose power or internet or something 'cause of the weather this weekend and probs wouldn't be around.

Anyway... back to the relatives...

Em
Old 08-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey everyone!

Lovely avis Neel & Fi

Regarding Ash, hopefully she can check in with us soon, I have relatives in Miami, that have lost electricity for most of the weekend so its a safe bet she prob doesnt have power, Im sure she is fine tho and we will hear from her soon!
Old 08-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Absolute Fan

It's rockin Neel! Ta very much! Woo! I am in a rockin mood...been dancing in the street all day for carnival...
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 08-28-2005, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Em & Tigg - yeah, I'm sure she will. I'm just a worrier by nature, can't help myself .

Was just watching the news, and some of the pics of Hurricane (as she is now) Katrina were pretty scary (but then, I live in a country where a thunderstorm is a pretty scary occurrence, so I would say that!)

On a pettier note - damn the English cricket team! Damn them. Because of them, there was no Lost replay. My Sunday just won't be the same now

Anyways, off to beat the muses.

Lol, Fi.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

hahah Fi! You make me laugh!

God Damn Shane West is Just so damn sexy! I have so many pictures of him in my room! lol!

Love the avi's guys! They all rock!
OHH and Good luck who ever lives down in florida! the hurricane is pretty scary. Like Fi, I was just watching the news its pretty bad!
Old 08-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's rockin Neel! Ta very much!
Thanks and you're welcome.

Thanks Em, Tigg

Re. downloading episodes, where are u d/ling it from?Please PM me.

Re.Ash, last I checked the hurricane was moving toward New Orleans, thats away from miami right??

And the countdown continues....
~
24 days till the Roomies story continues...
Old 08-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Neel: About downloading, the answer is that I don't know yet! There are sites, I'm pretty sure, Ash was going to help me with it. I'll let you know when I find out.

And, yeah, the hurricane is heading towards New Orleans, which is away from Miami. Katrina is now a category 5, i.e. the worst possible, and New Orleans has been evacuated . Crazy...makes me almost glad to live in Britain.

Love_Shane_West: Glad I can make someone laugh!

irishgirl: Sounds like fun!

Lol, Fi.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Welllll thats good its going away from miama but its bad that its still continuing..

Fi:: haha! You make me laugh all the time! you make everyone laugh!!!!

like 25 f'n days till the premire!!! Im soooooooo excited! Wooo babey more *Ray*/Neela/Abby/Sam/Luka/Pratt -- and The rest of them!!! :'( Tear* No more Carter!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Loyal Fan

If you find out where to download episodes from, could you let me know too.

Do you have to pay to download them or is it one of the fan sites that are free.

Hope everyone one is doing well,

gsrfan xxx
Old 08-29-2005, 05:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony
I am not sure if u are talking about Fi or me but if its me, check out tigger21's avi that's the one I made, and I'll try to post my avi again.

ETA: Fixed, you should be able to see it now
WOW...I see now...I love your avi...wonderful job!

sorry...my english is not good...
Old 08-29-2005, 06:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys,

Downloading: yup... I was gonna ask Ash when the time came... and I get the better 'net connection

irishgirl: carnival? sounds fun.

Fi: damn the cricket!!!!! very annoying... lol

But... it's a bank holiday... so Radio 1 have the 10hour takeover!!!!!!!!!!

Em
Old 08-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey again

Does anyone know of or have any pics from the new season of ER, roomie or otherwise. I'm in serious withdrawal.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be very greatful.

Thanks gsrfan
xxx